(Topic ID: 98296)

** Custom Pinball Wall Art - For sale

By ovfdfireman

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140811_222958.jpg
    20140811_222935.jpg
    image.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-27 at 1.12.52 PM.png
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    arcade.JPG
    Screen Shot 2014-07-25 at 2.53.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-25 at 2.53.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-25 at 2.52.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-25 at 2.52.07 PM.png
    #1 9 years ago

Hey guys, I am going to make some wall safe stickers (Fathead), can make different sizes, got a few ideas here if anyone is interested. They will look just like a sign but will simply stick directly to your wall using wall safe material. Was thinking about 18" wide, but heck I could go 24", I will make some and see how they look. Obviously the name is changeable.

Opinions/interest?

Screen Shot 2014-07-25 at 2.53.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-25 at 2.53.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-25 at 2.53.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-25 at 2.53.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-25 at 2.52.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-25 at 2.52.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-25 at 2.52.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-25 at 2.52.07 PM.png

#2 9 years ago

View the final "play pinball" down the page

#3 9 years ago

Bump for morning crowd, feedback would be great

#4 9 years ago

Has potential....pricing?

Choice of arrow direction is a must. Maybe a version that is also vertical? See eBay for some metal ones that are vertical with the arrow "bending" at bottom to show direction.

#5 9 years ago

I would love to see one of these in metal with LED bulbs that light up. I like the play pinball

#6 9 years ago

Arrow direction is no problem at all, vertical would be easy as well.
    making custom metal signs might be out of my scope a bit though

#7 9 years ago

vertical option is down the page

#8 9 years ago

This is the metal sign that I have. Posting it because I thought it may help as a reference for rust and type treatment.

arcade.JPGarcade.JPG
    #9 9 years ago

Cool! That may help with rust placement, not sure about needing rust or not. Like the arcade sign, there is never pinball stuff so I decided to do something pinball. Here is one printed, laminated and ready to apply, found a different text to try out.
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#10 9 years ago

I would like one if you can make it like the one pictured above with the bend and no rust marks. I would like to mount this to a piece of wood and drill out the holes and add the lights . It would be a fun little project , so if the price is cheap enough ....

#11 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#12 9 years ago

I like it. Not sure about the rust but some people go for that so maybe make it an option? Different directions would be cool as no one shape/size fits all.

#13 9 years ago

Direction is not an issue, that's easily changed. I am unsure on the rust too, can turn that on an off

#14 9 years ago

Here is a vertical one I am happy with
    Screen Shot 2014-07-27 at 1.12.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-27 at 1.12.52 PM.png

#15 9 years ago

Greg I love the Vertical one that just says pinball. Hope you make some available,I'm ready when you are.

#16 9 years ago

Thanks, I will definitely be making them available, have to figure out shipping since the are so big they won't just go into an envelope. I am thinking $20, of course I can ship multiples in one package. So these other options could ship too. (I saw this somewhere online, it was sloppy and not available). image.jpgimage.jpg
    Thinking $6 for the large, or $3 for the small.

Can make 8" versions of the arrows too

#17 9 years ago

I like the one on your wall best, they are really neat!

#18 9 years ago

I'm definately interested in one, these are cool. And I too will be mounting to wood and lighting up. ( great idea phatchit!)

#19 9 years ago

For anyone wanting a more permanent decal I can print them on full adhesive (instead of fat head material ie low tack)

#20 9 years ago

I'll take two with the low tack one straight down and one with a bend at the end . No rust please . Just let me know how and when to send the money

#21 9 years ago

Haha the sign would be epic if you could add leds to it and it flash

#22 9 years ago

Everyone interested has been contacted and they will soon go to print

#23 9 years ago

Thanks Greg, can't wait!!

1 week later
    #24 9 years ago

Wow, excellent job Greg! This sticker was a breeze to install, nice and thick glossy stock. I placed it over my stairs going into the basement so my wife can be reminded where the collection resides everyday. It just happened to cover 2 sheetrock nails that drove me crazy for years and it's an eyecatcher when guests are over and the basement door is opened. Keep up the good work and thanks for providing this service to the community!

20140811_222935.jpg20140811_222935.jpg 20140811_222958.jpg20140811_222958.jpg
    #25 9 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Everyone interested has been contacted and they will soon go to print

Can you make one pointing up? JK(;

#26 9 years ago

How much are they?

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from PINBELL:

Can you make one pointing up? JK(;

You bet

1 week later
    #28 9 years ago

I can change the size too if anyone wants something special

7 months later
    #29 9 years ago

Kick this puppy back to the top for np anyone decorating, I have some arrows printed

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/input-needed-custom-pinball-wall-art and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.