• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Miguel351
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hey all,

A few months back, I bought one of Ingo's clock boards. I believe it's version 1.8, if I'm not mistaken. I don't think I'm saying anything that hasn't been said before, but I'm quite pleased with it. I was having the typical problems with my old one, and while hypothetically I could have fixed it with a lot of trial and error, this was a much easier route. It looks nice all lit up (I got the warm white LEDs), it works properly, it's a plug and play solution. If you've never disassembled the clock, it's a bit of a pain to do so, but relative to any other mechanisms on TZ, it's not too difficult, and the same would be true regardless of which board you used.

One of my initial concerns was dealing overseas; I'll assure anyone considering it that this was not an issue. If I recall correctly, I ordered something from a US supplier around the same time I ordered the clock board, and the board got here first, which was a pleasant surprise.

Long story short, if you're considering a new board, at least consider the Ingo board. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Cheers.

Luke

9 months later
#2 9 years ago

I just ordered and installed the 1.9 board (has a pot to vary the LED brightness)... Ingo was fantastic to deal with, O/S shipping was easy to sort out and the board is fantastic. Another thumbs up for this great board.

5 months later
#3 9 years ago

I also recently ordered/received/installed Ingo's TZ clock board. It 100% fixed my "broken clock" issue. Fantastic board. Great seller.

#4 9 years ago

Add me that list too,

I bought direct from him, Such a nice guy and an asset to the hobby,

I love the look of my clock with the warm white retro LED's,
I haven't even tried the other colors he sent me! (and I bought the green PCB version direct from him, wasn't at all interested in that weird purple one?)

#5 9 years ago

I've got the warm whites as well, but I went ahead and installed the rainbows. It's a lot of fun once they all get out of sequence.

Plus, if I ever want to go back to stock, it's super easy to change them out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 132.00
$ 12.95
$ 1,059.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.95
$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.50
$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 9.95
9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ingo-twilight-zone-clock-board-review-thumbs-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.