Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by sd_tom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I notice that while I'm am playing a game both Marion and Willie lock on. Every other character blinks the whole game no matter what. When the game starts one character is already blinking. Are any of the friends supposed to stop blinking and stay lit? Appreciate the help.

#2 11 years ago

you need to hit the lit loops to collect friends. collect them all and you can get a friends jackpot.

http://www.ipdb.org/rulesheets/1267/indiana.htm

#3 11 years ago

Unless mine is really weird, you collect friends when you collect INDY rollovers; I don't think at any other time. One is blinking, rest are either lit or off.

The loop thing is something extra you can do with collected friends. Which I didn't know existed till now so thanks!

#4 11 years ago

Sorry, our terminology is just different.

You light friends with the rollovers and collect them with loops, if that makes sense.

#5 11 years ago

So the game always starts with one blinking friend.

You collect more friends by completing the I-N-D-Y rollovers. One friend per INDY's completed.

When you complete a flashing loop one of the blinking friends turns solid.

Collect all the friends and complete all the loops lights the POA jackpot for 60,000,000 points?

Forgot the exact number. I do wish there was a call out when you collected though. A little anti-climactic.

#6 11 years ago

Ok.. I think of collect when I get their quite and go from blinking to solid. I didn't even know they also effected loop values (beyond the multiplier bonus).

Though I think despite semantics:
"Are any of the friends supposed to stop blinking and stay lit? "
- yes, when you finish a INDY set, whoever was blinking goes solid, and hand of fate should light too.

#7 11 years ago

I take the point part back:

"Scoring is the total of all lit loops collected before the Jackpot is collected, to a maximum of 200M. The base at the start of the game is 5M. If you fail to collect the Loop Jackpot before the end of the ball when you light it, both the Friends and the Loop Jackpot value are reset (value becomes 0M)."

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from IndianaPwns:

So the game always starts with one blinking friend.
You collect more friends by completing the I-N-D-Y rollovers. One friend per INDY's completed.
When you complete a flashing loop one of the blinking friends turns solid.

Ok I'm going to have to go look at mine.. I swear blinking friend goes solid when INDY collected. Then again, I guess I should read the rules and know there was a friend jackpot for doing loops.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

14,000 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Wanted
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,419.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indy-jones-williams-friends-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.