Dear Lloyd

Our resident pinball guru Lloyd Olsen answers Pinside readers questions!

Edit this
Indy isn't Jonesing

Letter received on Tuesday May 2nd 2017.

Tuesday May 2nd 2017

Hi Lloyd,

I hope all is well.

The other day I turned on the machine and all of the coils and flippers didn't work on my 1993 Indiana Jones pin. I am new to diagnosing this and I wanted to check with you first to see if you had any ideas. I'm hoping it's just a fuse. Fingers crossed.

Thanks,

Little Maharaja

Hi Little Maharaja

All is well, other than people trying to take the fun out of helping.

For a start I'd pull F112 on the power driver board and check with a meter. It's on the upper right side, one of the four fuses in a row. It is your solenoid secondary fuse, a & amp slow blow.

If it is blown, and blows again, then next thing is check the fat diodes nearby, the four for your 50 volts. One or more may be shorted.

LTG : )

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indy-isnt-jonesing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.