• 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by mollyspub
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3418 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RTS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Also when your in your main MB, never put all three balls into the turbo. This awards a 1 time jackpot of only 60 million, but if you have two balls in the turbo, your regular jackpots are worth like 70

This is not true with my 1.1 code. What is the latest code?

With v1.1, the game will only score a 52M jackpot from a ramp with 2 balls in the turbobobby, vs a 60M SJP with 3 balls locked. But yes, ramp jackpots do increase when balls are locked. SJP's don't increase.

After scoring one SJP by locking 3 balls into the turbobobby, my game will kick a 4th ball into play.

The only way to score a 2nd SJP is if you can lock all 4 balls, but it's still worth the same 60M. After that, no SJP's are available anymore.

Two SJP's (3-ball locked, and 4-ball locked) is the max.

It's always a thrill to nail a Superjackpot, but ultimately more points can be earned by locking and repeating ramps for jackpots.

Hitting a 2nd SJP is insanely difficult, and should be worth much more.

#18 3 years ago

I sometimes see "Lite Extra Ball" as a first selection. Not sure why it is an option sometimes.

Also during video mode, I've never seen extra ball. I rarely play it well, but I have gotten through it (avoided 30 obstacles) and still have never seen it.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

May have to do with the max number of extra balls per the adjustable settings on your game. Since one is available via right ramp, raceway mode, and collecting light ups, I suspect the one on change set up goes away.

It doesn't show up often but I kinda think Ive seen it before getting 8 right ramps to light extra ball.

How about the video mode? Is there really an EB available in it? I have never seen it even when I avoid all obstacles. I assume it's because I miss too many of the point value objects. I really suck at that video mode.

Quoted from Jackpotjared:

f you start the modes “Dueling Drivers, and “Go for the Pole” hitting the launch buttion spots you once shot

My launch button doesn't spot a shot in these modes. It didn't work when I tried it. I wonder if it's a setting. The button doesn't flash during these modes either, It only flashes when it's ready to launch a ball.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RTS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indy-500-strategy?tu=RTS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.