(Topic ID: 90076)

Indy 500 spinning car?

By JWE

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Is the spinning car supposed to spin when you shoot the right ramp or does it spin when you shoot either ramp?

#2 9 years ago

Only the right ramp.....

#3 9 years ago

+1 - only the right ramp. The more times in a row that you hit the ramp, the faster the car goes.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

+1 - only the right ramp. The more times in a row that you hit the ramp, the faster the car goes.

First time I played this I hit the right ramp a few times in a row and had to ask my friend if it had a shaker installed

#5 9 years ago

The fourth time you hit the ramp the shaker motor starts to really kick in. Make sure you shoot the ramp pretty quickly because it does time out.

#6 9 years ago

Thanks so much. I Just picked up mine over the weekend and I had never played it before. I had to replace two of the LED targets and they will be in today. I can 't wait to play it all complete. I agree with all of the positive reviews as it's a great game.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from JWE:

Thanks so much. I Just picked up mine over the weekend and I had never played it before. I had to replace two of the LED targets and they will be in today. I can 't wait to play it all complete. I agree with all of the positive reviews as it's a great game.

Congrats on your new pin , it's a great game .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Charlotte, NC
€ 17.50
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus

$ 37.50
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 54.96
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indy-500-spinning-car and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.