Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by desertT1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

We will begin our finals broadcast shortly, come watch!

http://www.twitch.tv/iepinball

#2 9 years ago

Central time zone says "hell to the yeah"!

#3 9 years ago

Word, LOTR.

I'm in on this.

Go Modica!

*edit* WOW those were some horrible Future Spa scores!!!

#4 9 years ago

Future Spa was setup Brutal!

#5 9 years ago

Congrats Karl!

Loved watching this.

#6 9 years ago

Congrats Karl, and a big thank you for setting up your own equipment to broadcast this. Thanks to all the commentators too. Very fun to watch.

#7 9 years ago

Congrats, Karl! Well deserved.

#8 9 years ago

Congrats Karl.... That was fun to watch.

#9 9 years ago

There's gotta be no better feeling than setting up your own equipment to record games then knocking it out of the park.

#10 9 years ago

Was loving watching this last night, but just couldn't stay up any longer so missed the semi/final. Is there anywhere I can watch the stream again? Amazing job guys, superb set up and effort

#12 9 years ago

Thanks for the broadcast, i enjoyed watching..

#13 9 years ago

Very professional broadcast. Many thanks for setting it up. The chat room was full of activity and information as well. The screen splits with standing info was a very nice touch.

Awesome to see the TILT Cam in its initial setup being used. Seemed to perform very well.

#14 9 years ago

Thanks again to Jim, Carl, and the INDSC crew for putting on another great tournament. Carl's Stargate game was pretty epic. The classic bank was absolutely awesome, but I will have nightmares about Viking for the rest of my life.

#15 9 years ago

ALL GLORY TO THE TILTCAM

seriously that thing shows - however long you're waiting after a danger, it's probably not enough, unless you're doing the whole Belsito pre-ball ritual

#16 9 years ago

Thanks for the link, for some reason though I can't seem to see the videos at the moment, they just seem to be continually buffering? Any other suggestions? Is it because I'm not in the US?

#17 9 years ago

Thanks everyone, glad the broadcast came out well! I'm wishing I had setup the chat to record via IRC or something as everytime I went to the desk it looked like there was a ton of activity. Also, Brent really pulled through for me operating all of the switching equipment, very much appreciated.

@roadshow16: I should be uploading the broadcast to YouTube later tonight if the twitch stream still isn't working - www.youtube.com/iepinball

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

Very professional broadcast. Many thanks for setting it up. The chat room was full of activity and information as well. The screen splits with standing info was a very nice touch.
    Awesome to see the TILT Cam in its initial setup being used. Seemed to perform very well.

Yep. It was cool to see Keefer chiming in on that chat with rules and strategy discussion

#19 9 years ago

Fantastic, thank you and thanks again for all the hard work

#20 9 years ago

Thanks for the archive link. I just started watching, but with that many hours to check out, it might take me a few sittings to get through it all. Looks very well presented.

#21 9 years ago

Loved the telestrator. Nice work.

#22 9 years ago

Congrats Karl! I deflated a little air out of the legs on Metallica before you took her away to the tourney; i'll expect a cut in a few weeks when I come play your WOZ

#23 9 years ago

Finals broadcast is up on YouTube:

#24 9 years ago

Amazing! Thanks very much

#25 9 years ago

Finished it up. Great broadcast and event, thanks for making it available.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indisc-finals-broadcast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.