664DD35D-413E-47F9-B25A-CBDD419E3664 (resized).jpeg
KoA2020-RDFacebook (resized).jpg
6E95CA27-E21B-437D-8FBB-F7872ED78981 (resized).jpeg
C9686358-2375-4C72-B029-9A7B5FB2A6C8 (resized).jpeg
74386021_10157301491395528_2802029680293576704_n (resized).jpg
09FA3F09-3174-4F0A-AE28-F4D70D4C81A2 (resized).jpeg
E17C3BFA-7F6F-47C0-94CF-BA906915707E (resized).jpeg
39BEC625-63DC-4D17-9D39-F4B081456F03 (resized).jpeg
There are 402 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.
#101 6 years ago

Updated pics of Centerpoint location.

IMG_2886 (resized).JPGIMG_2886 (resized).JPG

IMG_2887 (resized).JPGIMG_2887 (resized).JPG

#102 6 years ago

Thanks for bringing yer machines (and shopping mine) Bud! You are a uuuge asset to the pinball scene here.
SO much fun yesterday. Great times, great peoples.
GRACIAS!

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Thanks for bringing yer machines (and shopping mine) Bud! You are a uuuge asset to the pinball scene here.
SO much fun yesterday. Great times, great peoples.
GRACIAS!

Thanks man! You are welcome, thanks for the surprise you left in my machine, you are a good man Gryszz!!

#104 6 years ago

Naw...I'm just ok. That was Matt. He's a great one himself.

1 week later
#105 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Anybody know of any old school EM's around Indianapolis or close by?

Grayman_EM there are plenty at mainstreet amusements in lafayette. Bob Skinner also has a few en route but i am not sure where they are at the moment. He usually keeps his locations up to date on the pinmap app.

#106 6 years ago

Prospector on location at Jerilee's Pub in Lafayette, IN, and coming soon a Bally Mad World.

#107 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Prospector on location at Jerilee's Pub in Lafayette, IN, and coming soon a Bally Mad World.

Tsskinne I see you have a Prospector also. Have the Surf Champ still? Could make a package deal $600.00 for both maybe?

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

tsskinne I see you have a Prospector also. Have the Surf Champ still? Could make a package deal $600.00 for both maybe?

No thanks, Prospector is a keeper for me.

#109 6 years ago

IFPA tournament this Saturday the 25th at 5pm at Centerpoint Brewing, first come first serve, no reservation required.

#110 6 years ago

You can become a registered player here:

https://www.ifpapinball.com/menu/user-profile/

#111 6 years ago

Waitin to hear about this tournament. Really wanted to be there. When's Centerpoint tourney #2?

#112 6 years ago

IMG_2929 (resized).JPGIMG_2929 (resized).JPG

IMG_2930 (resized).JPGIMG_2930 (resized).JPG

#113 6 years ago

Heading to Center Point and Pinvault tonight, happy first friday Indy!

#114 6 years ago

Kurts pinball bash (birthday) Saturday 16DEC2017 at centerpoint brewing. Recommended $10 donation, machines will be on free play from 4pm-close. Come out and meet some people, have a good time.

#115 6 years ago

I will be bringing at least two, maybe four additional machines, all Bally/Williams pin and for Saturday's bash only.

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

I will be bringing at least two, maybe four additional machines, all Bally/Williams pin and for Saturday's bash only.

Wish I could be there!

#117 6 years ago

IMG_3012 (resized).JPGIMG_3012 (resized).JPG

#118 6 years ago

Awesome, awesome time last night Bud. Thanks for bringing that ferckin perfect AFM and happy birthday to my boys Kurt and Jon.

3 weeks later
#119 6 years ago

Looking very forward to the IFPA SCS being held down in Indy this year in less than two weeks!

Here is the bracket for anyone interested.
http://challonge.com/IndianaSCS2018

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Looking very forward to the IFPA SCS being held down in Indy this year in less than two weeks!
Here is the bracket for anyone interested.
http://challonge.com/IndianaSCS2018

Potentially going to have about 14 pins set up for this event.

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Wow that is awesome Bud! Thank you very much, if/when you can please let us know what they are so I can pass along information to the participants. I expect the tournament to run from approximately 11 AM - 5 PM and I'm sure some of the players will want to stick around to get in some more pinball.

Also do you know if the location has wifi? I was debating bringing down my streaming rig to broadcast some of the finals.

#122 6 years ago

Updated pics of Rupert's Kids Arcade in Shelbyville. Our arcade is for charity, with all proceeds going to Rupert's Kids. $5 for the hour, $10 for the day, all games on free play.

pinball row 2 (resized).JPGpinball row 2 (resized).JPG

pinball row 1 (resized).JPGpinball row 1 (resized).JPG

#123 6 years ago

Come for the pinball, stay for the Out Run 2!

IMG_0625 (resized).JPGIMG_0625 (resized).JPG

#124 6 years ago

How close is this to Triton Central RDR?
My daughter has a gymnastics meet there tomorrow.

#125 6 years ago

Less than 20 minutes away. Rupert's is at 48 Public Square in Shelbyville, open 1pm - 8pm tomorrow and Sunday.

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Any updates on the game list yet?

#127 6 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Any updates on the game list yet?

TAF has been added as of yesterday that is the last update we received. It was posted to the Facebook event for Indiana SCS.

#128 6 years ago

873AAF48-1A96-45FA-9FF7-D987602EFBBE (resized).png873AAF48-1A96-45FA-9FF7-D987602EFBBE (resized).png

#129 6 years ago

Thanks. Will there be a final lineup emailed out? I don't facebook.

#130 6 years ago

Sorry RDR...we drove to mf Triton Central, but that's not where the gymnastics meet was at...20 miles away in Indy. My girl made it on time but alas, no Rupert's Arcade goddamnit. Soon.

#131 6 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Thanks. Will there be a final lineup emailed out? I don't facebook.

I plan on having a ToM, CFTBL, FT, wh20, and a Star Wars Premium in addition to what's there now and what ever skinner brings. I will bring these if I can get them up and running in time

IMG_3143 (resized).JPGIMG_3143 (resized).JPG

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

I plan on having a ToM, CFTBL, FT, wh20, and a Star Wars Premium in addition to what's there now and what ever skinner brings. I will bring these if I can get them up and running in time

Thanks Bud, and Adam I will be sending it an email tomorrow. Total Nuclear Annihilation should be what I bring down as I’m scheduled to pick it up Thursday and then set it up for the first time for SCS, as long as it’s playing good out of the box we will use it

#133 6 years ago

Bud & Tsskinne what would be a good timeframe for someone who wants to play this excellent assortment, but not get in the way of the competition, to show up?

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Bud & Tsskinne what would be a good timeframe for someone who wants to play this excellent assortment, but not get in the way of the competition, to show up?

I expect the tournament to run from 11 AM until approximately 5 PM, but it all depends on how games go.

#135 6 years ago

Sounds good. As long as the roads are clear i’ll be there.

#136 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Thanks Bud, and Adam I will be sending it an email tomorrow. Total Nuclear Annihilation should be what I bring down as I’m scheduled to pick it up Thursday and then set it up for the first time for SCS, as long as it’s playing good out of the box we will use it

That's awesome Tommy. I'm a big fan, so thanks for bringing it.

2 weeks later
#137 6 years ago

Regular Patron Birthday Bash Pinball Bash this Friday 09FEB2018 at Centerpoint Brewing, Indianapolis IN. All machines will all be set on free play from 5pm till close. $10 donation would greatly help everybody involved with setting up this event and will be greatly appreicated!! I will be there all night and hope to catch up with folks and play some pins for once instead of work on them! Hope to see you there! Also hope to have my rehabilitated Indiana Jones back on route for this event!! Were enough exclamations used?

IMG_2298 (resized).JPGIMG_2298 (resized).JPG

#138 6 years ago

Rehabbed IJ now at centerpoint

IMG_3326 (resized).JPGIMG_3326 (resized).JPG

IMG_3327 (resized).JPGIMG_3327 (resized).JPG

IMG_3329 (resized).JPGIMG_3329 (resized).JPG

#139 6 years ago

What is everyone thinking with the new playfield for Elvira and the party monsters coming out soon? Will we see the prices go up on the games with the new playfield installed?

#140 6 years ago
Quoted from shane63026:

What is everyone thinking with the new playfield for Elvira and the party monsters coming out soon? Will we see the prices go up on the games with the new playfield installed?

Here is what happens from what I have observed. Any title that's not a highly desired title, that gets worked over, cleaned up and dialed in (basically restored) price will go up. As people see what "this" common junker can become, how pretty, clean and fun. That title begins to grow in popularity, driving prices up. Especially with all pinball getting to be so expensive.

#141 6 years ago

IMG_3338 (resized).JPGIMG_3338 (resized).JPG

IMG_3339 (resized).JPGIMG_3339 (resized).JPG

#142 6 years ago

Just busted out from NIB, The Walking Dead Premium and Star Trek Pro, set up and ready for play!

IMG_3400 (resized).JPGIMG_3400 (resized).JPG

#143 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Just busted out from NIB, The Walking Dead Premium and Star Trek Pro, set up and ready for play!

Did you dry out and go to sleep yet? Lol...

Nice lineup!

#144 6 years ago

Center Pointe looks to have a bad ass lineup. Nice job Bud!

#145 6 years ago

Here's a new location I'm operating out of. Its Round Town Brewery, just down the road from Lucas Oul Stadium in Indianapolis. This is my current line up, there are a few other pins in there that aren't mine also. This really is a great place to play, great beverage and even better people who are pinball fanatics! They also stay open beyond posted hours as long as people are playing pinball and buying their beverages! Couldn't ask for more than that right?

IMG_3399 (resized).JPGIMG_3399 (resized).JPG

#146 6 years ago

Duplicate post

#147 6 years ago

Between Pinvault, Centerpointe, Round Town, the Sinking Ship, and Tappers, pinball is alive and kicking in this town! Not 5 years ago it was impossible to find a group of machines on location. You were lucky if you found 1. Thanks to all of you who are bringing the machines back out of basements!

#148 6 years ago

So glad to hear Bud is the op at Round Town, so the machines will be in great shape. Heading out with friends this weekend to Round Town, Centerpoint, and Pinvault, love the pinball options in this city!

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

So glad to hear Bud is the op at Round Town, so the machines will be in great shape. Heading out with friends this weekend to Round Town, Centerpoint, and Pinvault, love the pinball options in this city!

There are 3 or 4 operators in roundtown all together, none the less, fun machines to play!

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

Between Pinvault, Centerpointe, Round Town, the Sinking Ship, and Tappers, pinball is alive and kicking in this town! Not 5 years ago it was impossible to find a group of machines on location. You were lucky if you found 1. Thanks to all of you who are bringing the machines back out of basements!

Don't forget Rupert's and SkyCade in Shelbyville. A half hour drive, and there's 10+ more machines on location...

pinballrow-front (resized).JPGpinballrow-front (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 209.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 402 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indianapolis-pinball/page/3?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.