By Bud

9 months ago

Stats

• 136 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by aobrien5
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 36 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3143 (resized).JPG
873AAF48-1A96-45FA-9FF7-D987602EFBBE (resized).png
IMG_0625 (resized).JPG
pinball row 1 (resized).JPG
pinball row 2 (resized).JPG
IMG_3012 (resized).JPG
IMG_2930 (resized).JPG
IMG_2929 (resized).JPG
IMG_2887 (resized).JPG
IMG_2886 (resized).JPG
26021660291_f4a128928b_b (resized).jpg
IMG_2755 (resized).JPG
IMG_2711 (resized).JPG
IMG_2710 (resized).JPG
20170830_174240 (resized).jpg
IMG_2450 (resized).JPG

There are 136 posts in topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 75 days ago

Updated pics of Centerpoint location.

IMG_2886 (resized).JPG

IMG_2887 (resized).JPG

#102 75 days ago

Thanks for bringing yer machines (and shopping mine) Bud! You are a uuuge asset to the pinball scene here.
SO much fun yesterday. Great times, great peoples.
GRACIAS!

#103 75 days ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Thanks for bringing yer machines (and shopping mine) Bud! You are a uuuge asset to the pinball scene here.
SO much fun yesterday. Great times, great peoples.
GRACIAS!

Thanks man! You are welcome, thanks for the surprise you left in my machine, you are a good man Gryszz!!

#104 75 days ago

Naw...I'm just ok. That was Matt. He's a great one himself.

1 week later
#105 64 days ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Anybody know of any old school EM's around Indianapolis or close by?

@Grayman_EM there are plenty at mainstreet amusements in lafayette. Bob Skinner also has a few en route but i am not sure where they are at the moment. He usually keeps his locations up to date on the pinmap app.

#106 63 days ago

Prospector on location at Jerilee's Pub in Lafayette, IN, and coming soon a Bally Mad World.

#107 63 days ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Prospector on location at Jerilee's Pub in Lafayette, IN, and coming soon a Bally Mad World.

@tsskinne I see you have a #prospector also. Have the #surf-champ still? Could make a package deal $600.00 for both maybe?

#108 63 days ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

tsskinne I see you have a Prospector also. Have the Surf Champ still? Could make a package deal $600.00 for both maybe?

No thanks, Prospector is a keeper for me.

#109 58 days ago

IFPA tournament this Saturday the 25th at 5pm at Centerpoint Brewing, first come first serve, no reservation required.

#110 57 days ago

You can become a registered player here:

https://www.ifpapinball.com/menu/user-profile/

#111 55 days ago

Waitin to hear about this tournament. Really wanted to be there. When's Centerpoint tourney #2?

#112 54 days ago

IMG_2929 (resized).JPG

IMG_2930 (resized).JPG

#113 49 days ago

Heading to Center Point and Pinvault tonight, happy first friday Indy!

#114 44 days ago

Kurts pinball bash (birthday) Saturday 16DEC2017 at centerpoint brewing. Recommended $10 donation, machines will be on free play from 4pm-close. Come out and meet some people, have a good time.

#115 39 days ago

I will be bringing at least two, maybe four additional machines, all Bally/Williams pin and for Saturday's bash only.

#116 38 days ago
Quoted from Bud:

I will be bringing at least two, maybe four additional machines, all Bally/Williams pin and for Saturday's bash only.

Wish I could be there!

#117 33 days ago

IMG_3012 (resized).JPG

#118 33 days ago

Awesome, awesome time last night Bud. Thanks for bringing that ferckin perfect AFM and happy birthday to my boys Kurt and Jon.

3 weeks later
#119 10 days ago

Looking very forward to the IFPA SCS being held down in Indy this year in less than two weeks!

Here is the bracket for anyone interested.
http://challonge.com/IndianaSCS2018

#120 10 days ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Looking very forward to the IFPA SCS being held down in Indy this year in less than two weeks!
Here is the bracket for anyone interested.
http://challonge.com/IndianaSCS2018

Potentially going to have about 14 pins set up for this event.

#121 10 days ago
Quoted from Bud:

Wow that is awesome Bud! Thank you very much, if/when you can please let us know what they are so I can pass along information to the participants. I expect the tournament to run from approximately 11 AM - 5 PM and I'm sure some of the players will want to stick around to get in some more pinball.

Also do you know if the location has wifi? I was debating bringing down my streaming rig to broadcast some of the finals.

#122 7 days ago

Updated pics of Rupert's Kids Arcade in Shelbyville. Our arcade is for charity, with all proceeds going to Rupert's Kids. $5 for the hour, $10 for the day, all games on free play.

pinball row 2 (resized).JPG

pinball row 1 (resized).JPG

#123 7 days ago

Come for the pinball, stay for the Out Run 2!

IMG_0625 (resized).JPG

#124 7 days ago

How close is this to Triton Central RDR?
My daughter has a gymnastics meet there tomorrow.

#125 7 days ago

Less than 20 minutes away. Rupert's is at 48 Public Square in Shelbyville, open 1pm - 8pm tomorrow and Sunday.

#126 5 days ago
Quoted from Bud:

Any updates on the game list yet?

#127 5 days ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Any updates on the game list yet?

TAF has been added as of yesterday that is the last update we received. It was posted to the Facebook event for Indiana SCS.

#128 5 days ago

873AAF48-1A96-45FA-9FF7-D987602EFBBE (resized).png

#129 4 days ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Thanks. Will there be a final lineup emailed out? I don't facebook.

#130 4 days ago

Sorry RDR...we drove to mf Triton Central, but that's not where the gymnastics meet was at...20 miles away in Indy. My girl made it on time but alas, no Rupert's Arcade goddamnit. Soon.

#131 4 days ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Thanks. Will there be a final lineup emailed out? I don't facebook.

I plan on having a ToM, CFTBL, FT, wh20, and a Star Wars Premium in addition to what's there now and what ever skinner brings. I will bring these if I can get them up and running in time

IMG_3143 (resized).JPG

#132 4 days ago
Quoted from Bud:

I plan on having a ToM, CFTBL, FT, wh20, and a Star Wars Premium in addition to what's there now and what ever skinner brings. I will bring these if I can get them up and running in time

Thanks Bud, and Adam I will be sending it an email tomorrow. Total Nuclear Annihilation should be what I bring down as I’m scheduled to pick it up Thursday and then set it up for the first time for SCS, as long as it’s playing good out of the box we will use it

#133 3 days ago

@Bud & @Tsskinne what would be a good timeframe for someone who wants to play this excellent assortment, but not get in the way of the competition, to show up?

#134 3 days ago
Quoted from c508:

Bud & Tsskinne what would be a good timeframe for someone who wants to play this excellent assortment, but not get in the way of the competition, to show up?

I expect the tournament to run from 11 AM until approximately 5 PM, but it all depends on how games go.

#135 3 days ago

Sounds good. As long as the roads are clear i’ll be there.

#136 3 days ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Thanks Bud, and Adam I will be sending it an email tomorrow. Total Nuclear Annihilation should be what I bring down as I’m scheduled to pick it up Thursday and then set it up for the first time for SCS, as long as it’s playing good out of the box we will use it

That's awesome Tommy. I'm a big fan, so thanks for bringing it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.99
$ 74.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Tim's Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 15.00
£ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 19.95
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 3.20
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 63.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 136 posts in topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside