664DD35D-413E-47F9-B25A-CBDD419E3664 (resized).jpeg
KoA2020-RDFacebook (resized).jpg
6E95CA27-E21B-437D-8FBB-F7872ED78981 (resized).jpeg
C9686358-2375-4C72-B029-9A7B5FB2A6C8 (resized).jpeg
74386021_10157301491395528_2802029680293576704_n (resized).jpg
09FA3F09-3174-4F0A-AE28-F4D70D4C81A2 (resized).jpeg
E17C3BFA-7F6F-47C0-94CF-BA906915707E (resized).jpeg
39BEC625-63DC-4D17-9D39-F4B081456F03 (resized).jpeg
There are 402 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Does anyone ever listen to RD???
Just my 2 cents....
LOL
J/K

Nor should they! Lol

#52 6 years ago

Oh hey everybody! I missed this thread somehow. I thought the hoosier thread had been pretty quiet. We just had a great Saturday social at the pinvault. I need to get back over to centerpoint!

1 week later
#53 6 years ago

See ya tamaree night SuperMoot!

#54 6 years ago

I may do the downtown Indy pinball trifecta tomorrow night - CenterPoint Brewery, Tappers, and Pinvault. Goal is to put my initials up at some point during the evening!

#55 6 years ago

pin2d hit me up at the vault. I want to hi-five you and yell about how your website rules. My parents didn't name me supermoot, I go by Matt.

#57 6 years ago

What time do you guys plan on doing this?

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

What time do you guys plan on doing this?

I believe PinVault opens at 6. I'm going down before that to CenterPoint and Tappers and maybe another place or two that have single pins. Love being able to do a pinball crawl in Indy.

#59 6 years ago

Was at Center Point last night before Incantation. Games are in immaculate shape. DI was fun...def has that "one more game" vibe. AS is always fun for me too. But I liked the HS2 the most...great addition.
There was probably 30 people in there...I was the only one playing pinball. Losers.

#60 6 years ago

Tonight!
Come for the pinball and stay for the SACRED FUCKING LEATHER!!!
19221625_760582897436630_1322225459459441783_o (resized).jpg19221625_760582897436630_1322225459459441783_o (resized).jpg

#61 6 years ago

Not one to sleep on kids. This is not death metal or grind or thrash. Straight up razor sharp "80's style" old school heavy fucking metal. Come bang yer head with me brothas.

#62 6 years ago

Gryszzz in Fountain Square? I'm leavin.

#63 6 years ago

PinVault RULES.

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

PinVault RULES.

Agreed. I was a little disappointed though that neither you nor supermoot look much like your avatars.

2 weeks later
#65 6 years ago

Sorry I haven't been on this thread for a minute. To answer the question of hours of operation at centerpoint, I'll attach the hours here and the new pin on location at Centerpoint.

IMG_2528 (resized).PNGIMG_2528 (resized).PNG

IMG_2450 (resized).JPGIMG_2450 (resized).JPG

#66 6 years ago

To the operator of the 3 pins at Black Circle Brewing: get yer shit together homie...be more like Bud!
LW3 needs complete flipper rebuild--unplayable--and you owe me .75.
EVERY single plunge on SFII careens sdtm. Is this machine supposed to do that? Seems like the lane guides need adjusted BADLY. Good luck nudging....instant tilt. Needs a bath too.
WWF was pretty fun...but if you even look at the wrong way it fucking TILTS. Jesus man I understand ya don't want fools death sliding and shit...but loosen that tilt a cunthair ffs. Makes playin a fun machine NO FUN. This one was in good shape and played well. Just THE tightest tilt evah.
Not trying to be a dick, well, maybe I am, but a bar that cool deserves better.
Tighten up!

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

To the operator of the 3 pins at Black Circle Brewing: get yer shit together homie...be more like Bud!
EVERY single plunge on SFII careens sdtm. Is this machine supposed to do that? Seems like the lane guides need adjusted BADLY. Good luck nudging....instant tilt. Needs a bath too.
WWF was pretty fun...but if you even look at the wrong way it fucking TILTS. Jesus man I understand ya don't want fools death sliding and shit...but loosen that tilt a cunthair ffs. Makes playin a fun machine NO FUN. This one was in good shape and played well. Just THE tightest tilt evah.
Tighten up!

This guy right here needs to calm tf down, jeemus.
Try using that 3rd flipper up there Jedi Knightengale.
Can't wait to get on that SFII again now.

#68 6 years ago

Gettin ready to hit up Centerpoint before Legion tonight if anybody is out and about. I should be draining all kinds of stuff around 6.
Somebody come show me how to play DI.

#69 6 years ago

Man oh man the magnets on DI are just cuh raaa zee. Really diggin this one.
Just met Bud, the operator. He was here cleaning the glass and pf's. Super cool cat and most importantly, keeps his pins IMMACULATE.
If yer looking for the best playing pins in Indy that DON'T have an ass-tight tilt THIS IS IT.
Thanks for the 2 credits on MM Bud...yer awesome.
20170830_174240 (resized).jpg20170830_174240 (resized).jpg

#70 6 years ago

I'll be hitting CenterPoint, Tappers, and PinVault on Friday, hoping to see Bud, Supermoot, and Gryszzzz along the way

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Man oh man the magnets on DI are just cuh raaa zee. Really diggin this one.
Just met Bud, the operator. He was here cleaning the glass and pf's. Super cool cat and most importantly, keeps his pins IMMACULATE.
If yer looking for the best playing pins in Indy that DON'T have an ass-tight tilt THIS IS IT.
Thanks for the 2 credits on MM Bud...yer awesome.

Thanks Grizz, your welcome for the credits, you should have let me give you some more! Thanks for the compliments too!

#72 6 years ago

I'm hoping to come out while visiting Indy tonight and play some pinball. Looos like I'll be hitting up centerpoint based on the great recommendations

#73 6 years ago

Centerpoint now has Metallica Premium where HS2 use to be.

#74 6 years ago

Will have to get over there some night this week or next to play it. Love Metallica. Great game.

#75 6 years ago

Bud you didn't sell HS2 did ya?!?!
Nicest original cab you'd ever see folks.

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Bud you didn't sell HS2 did ya?!?!
Nicest original cab you'd ever see folks.

I still have it, it's located at the Pinvault right now

3 weeks later
#77 6 years ago

New pin at centerpoint, DI is gone, Spider-Man Vault is in.

IMG_2710 (resized).JPGIMG_2710 (resized).JPG

IMG_2711 (resized).JPGIMG_2711 (resized).JPG

#78 6 years ago

SM looks great. Did you pull DI completely or is it somewhere else?

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

SM looks great. Did you pull DI completely or is it somewhere else?

It's gone

2 weeks later
#80 6 years ago

WCS is now in the line up at centerpoint.

We are also doing our first pinball tournament this Saturday the 21st. $10 buy in plus coin drop, 30% of total buy-in goes to the winner. Very simple tournament, points only count for this tournament. Starts at 5pm until finished.

IMG_2755 (resized).JPGIMG_2755 (resized).JPG

#81 6 years ago

Anybody know of any old school EM's around Indianapolis or close by?

#82 6 years ago

THE most gorgeous WCS I've ever seen dude! Bring yer shades, cause this one SHINES! Man I really wanna shoot in this but you guys picked DRI day dammit....
Great hangin with ya at Expo Bud...good times!

#83 6 years ago

The sinking ship has a good size line up of pins too! The current line up is:

Star Wars Premium
Demo Man
Street Fighter 2
Barb Wire
Lethal Weapon 3
Ghostbusters Pro
X Files
Judge Dredd
T2

#84 6 years ago

Bud

Quoted from Bud:WCS is now in the line up at centerpoint.
We are also doing our first pinball tournament this Saturday the 21st. $10 buy in plus coin drop, 30% of total buy-in goes to the winner. Very simple tournament, points only count for this tournament. Starts at 5pm until finished.

Bud, is this a show up at that time and we'll figure it out thing? Or a PM you ahead of time thing?

Also, thanks for the info on Sinking Ship. I was just lamenting to myself how there is no star wars pinball in Indy! Glad to know I was wrong.

#85 6 years ago

Plus the Ship got this dude Sam Malone'en
26021660291_f4a128928b_b (resized).jpg26021660291_f4a128928b_b (resized).jpg
Tracking drums for the new Witch right now baby!

#86 6 years ago

Nicest pinball route anywhere! Now I need to figure out how to convince all the other operators to put plated trim on their games
Looking good, my friend!

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Tighten up!

Just wanted to give you a heads up. I recently went over to Black Circle and serviced all their pins. They're all playing great now. Go enjoy!

#88 6 years ago
Quoted from nateluke85:

Just wanted to give you a heads up. I recently went over to Black Circle and serviced all their pins. They're all playing great now. Go enjoy!

You're doing the good works!

#89 6 years ago

Well my review might've been a tad rough round the edges, but the squeaky wheel attracts more flies than vinegar, er, something like that. Thanks for the heads up and the hard work Nate! Black Circle is such a great spot.

#90 6 years ago

Tomorrow is Pinball Saturday for me, CenterPoint first, then The Sinking Ship, then Black Circle, then try to fit Tappers in before ending at PinVault. Thanks to all that keep these pins on location!

#91 6 years ago

Bud, is the Sinking Ship your lineup too?

Also, when will Connor's get a shake up?

Thanks for helping with the Indy Pin scene!!!!

#92 6 years ago

We went from zero to hero real quick this last year. Just wanna sincerely thank you Indy op's. You guys made it happen. Thanks.

#93 6 years ago

Hey Pin2d (sorry forgot yer real name...Luke?) I didn't realize the DRI show was in Fountain Square. I'm heading up around 3-4 to shoot some prob hit Centerpoint 1st before tourney starts. See ya tonight bub!

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hey Pin2d (sorry forgot yer real name...Luke?) I didn't realize the DRI show was in Fountain Square. I'm heading up around 3-4 to shoot some prob hit Centerpoint 1st before tourney starts. See ya tonight bub!

Luke is another pinhead that lives in Fountain Square, my name is Jeff. We’ll be at CenterPoint and eventually going up to Broad Ripple for a couple stops, then down to Fountain Square to Pinvault and maybe Tappers. Love the pinball scene here now, see you later today!

#95 6 years ago

Your name is LUKE now too.
My name is Jonas.

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

Bud

Bud, is this a show up at that time and we'll figure it out thing? Or a PM you ahead of time thing?
Also, thanks for the info on Sinking Ship. I was just lamenting to myself how there is no star wars pinball in Indy! Glad to know I was wrong.

So sorry I'm just now getting around to answer your question. It was just a show up thing, there will be monthly tournaments at centerpoint, we are going to be an IFPA location soon and I do believe the ship has some plans for pinball stuff too!

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Bud, is the Sinking Ship your lineup too?
Also, when will Connor's get a shake up?
Thanks for helping with the Indy Pin scene!!!!

The ship belongs to the fine gents, Nate Luke and Rick Dunn. Those are some busy fellas, they are busting their backs to have great playing pins and increase the scene for Indy pinball!

I don't know when I'm going to change the scene at Connors, real soon I hope.

#98 6 years ago

...and Nate Luke is a different pinhead from this Luke.

#99 6 years ago

Centerpoint will be hosting the IFPA State Championships on January 20th, 2018. Big thank you to Bud for the help and for allowing us to use his location on the day. The IFPA State Championships are invitation only for the top 16 ranked players in the state. The tournament will start at noon and is usually completed by about 5 pm or so. If there would be interest in having a separate tournament, later in that evening, I would be happy to help organize something that day open to everyone. If there is interest just post here and let us know. Again thank you, and to those of you currently ranked in Indiana look for an email in the first week of January inviting you to participate.

https://lafayettepinball.com/2017/10/27/indiana-ifpa-state-championships-jan-20th-2018-hosted-by-centerpoint-brewing/

#100 6 years ago

Open IFPA event to anybody on 25 November at Centerpoint Brewing.

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=21508

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 402 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indianapolis-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.