664DD35D-413E-47F9-B25A-CBDD419E3664 (resized).jpeg
KoA2020-RDFacebook (resized).jpg
6E95CA27-E21B-437D-8FBB-F7872ED78981 (resized).jpeg
C9686358-2375-4C72-B029-9A7B5FB2A6C8 (resized).jpeg
74386021_10157301491395528_2802029680293576704_n (resized).jpg
09FA3F09-3174-4F0A-AE28-F4D70D4C81A2 (resized).jpeg
E17C3BFA-7F6F-47C0-94CF-BA906915707E (resized).jpeg
39BEC625-63DC-4D17-9D39-F4B081456F03 (resized).jpeg
There are 402 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.
#1 7 years ago

There are three locations to play some pinball in Indianapolis that I know of, feel free to contribute to the discussion of these locations or if you find another location.

1) Tappers- 501 Virginia Ave #102, Indianapolis IN 46203

Bride of pinbot
Elvira and the party Monsters
Diner
Breakshot

2) Connors Pub- 6331 Ferguson St, Indianapolis IN 46220

The Hobbit
Aerosmith

3) Pinvault- 1043 Virginia Ave, Indianapolis In 46203

Dr. Who
Johnny Mnemonic
Fish Tales
Xs & Os
Dr. Dude
Swords of Fury
Laser Wars
Hardbodies

4) Center Point Brewing Co- 1125 Brookside Ave Indianapolis IN 46202

Metallica Premium
Game of Thrones pro
Ghostbusters Premium

IMG_1821 (resized).JPGIMG_1821 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

I play at Connors Pub on occasion at lunch when I can. There is also an Iron-Man pin at Jimbo's BBQ off of Crawfordsville Road on the West side. I take my 10-year old there to play when we are near the area. It is in good shape.

There is also a Doctor Who pin at Who North America a little south of Indy off of SR 67. It was in pretty good shape, but I haven't been there in 6 months.

#3 7 years ago

Got some Areosmith in today at Connors. What a great game!

There is supposedly a WaterWorld at the Dairy Queen at Michigan Road and 71st street, but I haven't been there yet.

#4 7 years ago

Location pinball comin BACK! Love it.

#5 7 years ago

Black Circle Brewing near 46th & Keystone has Lethal Weapon 3 and Street Fighter II.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Black Circle Brewing near 46th & Keystone has Lethal Weapon 3 and Street Fighter II.

Plus they've got Dustin B battery for SKELETONWITCH and DEMIRICOUS, tending bar, when he can, last I heard.
So there's that.

#7 7 years ago

Right before I jump off of ole Boltjes nutsack Lemmy say he is one the greatest dudes you'd ever meet.
By a huge margin my favorite drummer.

4 weeks later
#8 6 years ago

New location at center point brewing Co

1125 Brookside Ave
Indianapolis In 46202

Metallica Premium
Game of Thrones Pro
Ghostbusters Premium (will be set up soon)

#9 6 years ago

I'm in Indy for business quite often, thanks for the info!

#10 6 years ago

If anyone comes through Lafayette enroute to Indy we have Main Street amusements and Jerilees Pub that have games as well.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

If anyone comes through Lafayette enroute to Indy we have Main Street amusements and Jerilees Pub that have games as well.

I haven't been to Jerelee's pub, but Main Street Amusements is AWESOME !!!

#12 6 years ago

For some reason Pinside won't let me edit my post at my "user level" so here's the update. All pins a centerpoint brewing company are up and running.

IMG_2019 (resized).JPGIMG_2019 (resized).JPG

#13 6 years ago

I was just at Punch Bowl Social and they have a GB pro and some vids.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from blubboman:

I was just at Punch Bowl Social and they have a GB pro and some vids.

I've never known about this place, is it open all the time or just an annual event? I went to their website and it shows a lot of locations and schedules.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

I've never known about this place, is it open all the time or just an annual event? I went to their website and it shows a lot of locations and schedules.

Open all the time it's a bar / barcade type place. Last time I was there GB played terrible. Scoops didn't recognize ball, constant ball search.

#16 6 years ago

Any leagues started up in Indy?

I wish Bloomington had more of a scene.

#17 6 years ago

I think Pinvault has something? They're on Facebook and in Fountain Square.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Chris and I been talking about that a lot. He's a busy guy though so it's hard to make a commitment. With 13 machines I would guess a few dudes would be down for a monthly leauge. I'll work on him.

2 weeks later
#19 6 years ago

New pins up at Connors Pub

IMG_2068 (resized).JPGIMG_2068 (resized).JPG

#20 6 years ago

Current line up at Center Point Brewing

IMG_2070 (resized).JPGIMG_2070 (resized).JPG

#21 6 years ago

Sheesh! And I was just getting to like the Hobbit!

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Sheesh! And I was just getting to like the Hobbit!

Haha, it's still in town, just down the road a little bit

1 week later
#23 6 years ago

Made it out to Centerpoint Brewery today - great place and great pins! My new favorite place to play in Indy.

IMG_7358 (resized).JPGIMG_7358 (resized).JPG

IMG_7359 (resized).JPGIMG_7359 (resized).JPG

IMG_7362 (resized).JPGIMG_7362 (resized).JPG

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Haha, it's still in town, just down the road a little bit

I noticed neither Hobbit or WOZ has a timed ball save. Brutal!

#25 6 years ago

Bud nice line up!

I really dig how much open space is around the pins at Centerpoint and that they are not hidden away... I have never been there, but it looks like the people at the bar and tables have a good view of what is going on and are likely to head over and check out the action when there is a crowd.

This seems like it would be a great location for Dialed In even people who are not a fan of the theme admit it plays well and I'll bet the selfie-crowd at the bar will be all over it once they figure out they can get their face on the display screen!

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

I noticed neither Hobbit or WOZ has a timed ball save. Brutal!

I'll adjust that issue

#27 6 years ago

WOZ now has a timed ball save, I'll get to the hobbit tomorrow and fix it so it has a ball save. Thanks for the input!

#28 6 years ago

Ball save on Hobbit would be good, but I thought they were set up pretty fair overall, the outlanes are in the middle on most of them and the setup isn't too difficult.

1 week later
#29 6 years ago

I have not personally been there, but I saw recently that Grand Junction Brewery up in Westfield now has a Metallica Pro along with a few video games.

#30 6 years ago

HS2 now at centerpoint

IMG_2258 (resized).JPGIMG_2258 (resized).JPG

IMG_2259 (resized).JPGIMG_2259 (resized).JPG

#31 6 years ago

The Indy scene looks much better than it did a few years ago, awesome for you guys!

Shameless plug for our two locations I and a friend operate in Fort Wayne. Old crown and Skelatunes.

Old crown is a bar/coffee roaster. Pins are in the back room. My current lineup is...

CFTBL
WCS94
T2
FT
JP
Firepower
WH2O
Slugfest

Skelatunes is a metal bar on main st, hrs are 3p-3a
Current lineup....

Roller games
Black rose
Getaway

If you are in the Fort, stop by!

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

The Indy scene looks much better than it did a few years ago, awesome for you guys!
Shameless plug for our two locations I and a friend operate in Fort Wayne. Old crown and Skelatunes.
Old crown is a bar/coffee roaster. Pins are in the back room. My current lineup is...
CFTBL
WCS94
T2
FT
JP
Firepower
WH2O
Slugfest
Skelatunes is a metal bar on main st, hrs are 3p-3a
Current lineup....
Roller games
Black rose
Getaway
If you are in the Fort, stop by!

Sweet line up! I might be interested in buying some of your stuff if you are selling. Shoot me a PM and I'll trade numbers with you. If nothing else I'd like to check out the line up and locations in your area

#33 6 years ago

Jerilee's Pub in Lafayette now has WWFRR, Metallica, Congo, Fish Tales, Prospector, and Baywatch. So awesome to see new locations popping up all over Indiana.

I got down to CenterPoint Brewing a few weeks ago and Bud's games are in awesome condition and the brewery was a really cool location. Anyone near Indy should make time to check it out!

IMG_1853 (resized).JPGIMG_1853 (resized).JPG
IMG_1855 (resized).JPGIMG_1855 (resized).JPG
IMG_1854 (resized).JPGIMG_1854 (resized).JPG
IMG_1856 (resized).JPGIMG_1856 (resized).JPG

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Jerilee's Pub in Lafayette now has WWFRR, Metallica, Congo, Fish Tales, Prospector, and Baywatch. So awesome to see new locations popping up all over Indiana.
I got down to CenterPoint Brewing a few weeks ago and Bud's games are in awesome condition and the brewery was a really cool location. Anyone near Indy should make time to check it out!

Thank you for the compliments! I need to get in your area and check out the scene!

#35 6 years ago

Quantum City is now in Indianapolis, at centerpoint brewing.

IMG_2285 (resized).JPGIMG_2285 (resized).JPG

IMG_2286 (resized).JPGIMG_2286 (resized).JPG

#36 6 years ago

NICE.

#37 6 years ago

That's a kick ass lineup!! I'll try to make it there for "extended lunch" on Friday.

#38 6 years ago

I stopped by Centerpoint brewery on Friday. They have good beer and atmosphere and the nicest playing pins I've ever seen in the wild. It was the first time I've ever played The Hobbit, Ghostbusters, Aerosmith, and of course, Dialed In. They all played smoothly, and I really enjoyed the smooth shots and gameplay on Dialed In and The Hobbit. Thanks for making these available. I'm definitely looking forward to another visit.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from embien:

I stopped by Centerpoint brewery on Friday. They have good beer and atmosphere and the nicest playing pins I've ever seen in the wild. It was the first time I've ever played The Hobbit, Ghostbusters, Aerosmith, and of course, Dialed In. They all played smoothly, and I really enjoyed the smooth shots and gameplay on Dialed In and The Hobbit. Thanks for making these available. I'm definitely looking forward to another visit.

Thank you very much for the compliments and for your visit! Please feel free to let me know of any issues or ideas for improvements!

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Quantum City is now in Indianapolis, at centerpoint brewing.

I may have to sneak away next month during Gencon week and check that game out.

#41 6 years ago

Went to Centerpoint Brewery yesterday. Man what a great place! 10 different brews on tap and a great line up of 6 pins. They do not serve food, but have a food truck close by that only took 15 mins to get some grub. Good eats too!

I'll definitely be back to get some more time on DI!. That's a tricky one to figure out how to get things going. Not sure what was done to that Getaway? It is super fast and in amazing shape!

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Any leagues started up in Indy?

Pinvault has a league that formed earlier in the year. I just got on the sub list:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/788812034600947/

#43 6 years ago

Head about a half hour south of Indy to Shelbyville and there are currently ten machines in two very unique locations.

Rupert's Kids Arcade (charity arcade started by Rupert Boneham of the TV show Survivor) is downtown there:
World Cup Soccer 94
Whirlwind
The Simpsons
WWF Royal Rumble
Batman Forever
Rescue 911
Also tons of vids, including a killer Out Run 2 Twin, Track and Field, duel Hydro Thunders, lots more classic vids and a killer classic console area.

Over at the Skyline Drive In (an AWESOME legit drive in movie theater) are four more:
Jurassic Park
KISS (Bally)
Stargate
Iron Man Vault
And yes vids featuring Fix It Felix, Pac-Man, Area 51 Site 4, and more.

We do our best to keep games in great shape, so come on down and join the fun!

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Thank you very much for the compliments and for your visit! Please feel free to let me know of any issues or ideas for improvements!

What are your hours? I work downtown and would totally go there for lunch ( I don't need to eat!)....

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Over at the Skyline Drive In (an AWESOME legit drive in movie theater) are four more:
Jurassic Park
KISS (Bally)
Stargate
Iron Man Vault

My wife and 2 kids headed over there tonight. What an awesome place! Really enjoyed the atmosphere. Loved the mounded parking to get the viewing angle just right frim the car.

We got there early and had the Skycade to ourselves. My 4 year old loved the "Fun Chicken" prize machine. My wife and 6 year old son liked the Iron Man. I had a blast with the Jurassic Park. Was really pumped to play KISS, as it is the same vintage as my Mata Hari, but it wasn't crediting quarters. The Stargate had a stuck right flipper, but seemed like a pretty fun game otherwise. It was also my first time to try "Green River" cola.

20170716_202652 (resized).jpg20170716_202652 (resized).jpg

20170716_205206 (resized).jpg20170716_205206 (resized).jpg

20170716_203645 (resized).jpg20170716_203645 (resized).jpg

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

My wife and 2 kids headed over there tonight. What an awesome place! Really enjoyed the atmosphere. Loved the mounded parking to get the viewing angle just right frim the car.
We got there early and had the Skycade to ourselves. My 4 year old loved the "Fun Chicken" prize machine. My wife and 6 year old son liked the Iron Man. I had a blast with the Jurassic Park. Was really pumped to play KISS, as it is the same vintage as my Mata Hari, but it wasn't crediting quarters. The Stargate had a stuck right flipper, but seemed like a pretty fun game otherwise. It was also my first time to try "Green River" cola.

Sorry about those issues on the machines, we will be working on those to get them corrected!

Green River is ok IMHO, but the winner there is definitely XXX Root Beer. Man that stuff is great.

#47 6 years ago

Don't listen to RD...he secretly loves Green River, but being a native Hoosier - he can't admit the Windy City nectar of the gods that is known as Green River is the best soft drink on the planet....although Cheerwine is up there too....

#48 6 years ago

Does anyone ever listen to RD???

Just my 2 cents....

LOL

J/K

#49 6 years ago

I'm heading downtown tomorrow to go to CenterPoint, Tappers, and Pinvault. Between the three locations, that's 20+ different pins! Love that Indy's pinball scene keeps getting better and better.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Don't listen to RD...he secretly loves Green River, but being a native Hoosier - he can't admit the Windy City nectar of the gods that is known as Green River is the best soft drink on the planet....although Cheerwine is up there too....

I like Cheerwine. That promo about there bein no whining at the drive in is cornier than the fields behind the Skyline though!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 24.95
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Needville, TX
$ 27.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 402 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indianapolis-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.