(Topic ID: 121262)

Indianapolis 500 price check

By scrappybadger164

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Good morning, I'm looking for pricing advice on a prospective purchase. This Indy 500 seems to be in good overall working condition.

Some wear around the ball drops and eject points, but nothing too major.
Some nicks on the upper cabinet, but no fade.
Toys on the PF seem to be all accounted for and functioning, but the car on the left side is secured with a zip tie.

It seems to play well, and the seller is a straight-up guy. Just looking for some other opinions.

Thank you!
K

#2 9 years ago

I'd say an average I500 runs mid to high 2's. I think we really need to see pics in order to accurately evaluate the minor wear though.

#3 9 years ago

Check ramps the left is not available and the right can be found at pinball spare parts austraila.There are few nos translites for sale but they are expensive . Check 4 way targets there usually beat up and the opto interrupter breaks off on the original design. I agree the mid to upper 2k for price

#4 9 years ago

I sold a nice one a couple of months ago for $2900. Had a bunch of NOS parts installed, very little fade and a nice playfield. Wasn't a perfect example but was very nice.

#5 9 years ago

Thank you all for the replies. Pin F/S ad is here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indianapolis-500

#6 9 years ago

It's been for sale for a long time and it's a hard to get title so I'd say it probably priced a little high. I'd feel good @ $2800 for that one. It's a pretty good looking machine.

#7 9 years ago

I am looking for an I500 as well. Not scouring the internets but semi-actively looking. Missed out on one a few months ago (Buschjs actually! A little too far and just not enough funds at the time) and am kicking myself a little. Too bad the one in this thread is so far. I like driving to pick up my pins but that is a little too far for me. Hoping if I don't find something semi-local, I find something at Allentown in May!

1 week later
#8 9 years ago

I'm going down to Allentown in May. I can come down with one. If it pre-sells before I get there. I wouldn't want to come down with a machine if it is not sold.

#9 9 years ago

Very fun game, u will not regret it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.96
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.50
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 17.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Charlotte, NC
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indianapolis-500-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.