(Topic ID: 54428)

Indianapolis 500 owners thread. Everyone welcome.

By stevevt

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,736 posts
  • 228 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Santis
  • Topic is favorited by 78 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6362 (resized).jpg
IMG_6363 (resized).JPG
slingshot-right (resized).JPG
slingshot-left (resized).JPG
back-vuk (resized).JPG
back_vuk_before (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Bracket (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9325 (resized).jpeg
20230708_172458 (resized).jpg
Indy 500 Plastic (2) (resized).jpg
Indy Race Track (2) (resized).png
Indy 500 Wire Guide (resized).jpg
moo (resized).png
IMG_9123 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zgusto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#716 6 years ago

Hi Indy 500 folks, Just bought my game and love it! Fast, challenging and deep enough for me!
1 week in, I have a problem. The balls just keep kicking out when I turn it on. They stack up. If I start game, they just keep coming....launching one after another.
Help!!

John

#718 6 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

An idea that leaps to mind is to check the switch in the plunger lane that is depressed when the ball is served up. It's job is to tell the machine that there is a ball there. A wire may have come loose or the switch itself may need to be replaced.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I will take a look, but it would have to be pretty obvious to me. Have never worked on these games.....anything more specific...like what would the switch look like.
Thanks for your patience.

#719 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Did you get your game working yet?

MY I500 is doing the same. It's full time multiball, but the game does not know it. Obviously I don't play it, but it just keeps sending out all 4 balls!!

1 month later
#722 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Did you get your game working yet?

I'm having the same problem with my kick hole. Just keeps kicking balls out. I fiddled with the action the first time and that worked, but just went on the fritz the other day.....can't get it to stop! I am not experienced working on pins...

I also have a sticky upper flipper. This is a pain when going for the right hand ramp (hit the wall) I have to tap a number of times, before it goes flush. Really does hurt play!

On a fun note, I just bought mine and Love it! I am a big Indy and Formula 1 fan and the theme and game play are awesome!! My game, I believe, is quite nice! HUO, upgraded software and sound, LEDs, chromed legs and trim.

Hopefully, someone can help!

Thanks,

John

1 month later
#725 6 years ago

Just an update. My Indy game is working great and very enjoyable. My balls being constantly kicked out was solved by a tech; bad optos? Replaced all 3 flippers, and am loving the game.
I do have a broken target up by the turbo lane, my guy says those light up target parts are hard to get/find. If anyone can help with that, it would be great.

Merry Christmas!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 37.50
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 54.96
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 17.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zgusto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indianapolis-500-owners-thread-everyone-welcome?tu=zgusto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.