(Topic ID: 54428)

Indianapolis 500 owners thread. Everyone welcome.

By stevevt

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,736 posts
  • 228 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Santis
  • Topic is favorited by 78 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6362 (resized).jpg
IMG_6363 (resized).JPG
slingshot-right (resized).JPG
slingshot-left (resized).JPG
back-vuk (resized).JPG
back_vuk_before (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Bracket (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9325 (resized).jpeg
20230708_172458 (resized).jpg
Indy 500 Plastic (2) (resized).jpg
Indy Race Track (2) (resized).png
Indy 500 Wire Guide (resized).jpg
moo (resized).png
IMG_9123 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#267 10 years ago

I am considering getting an indy 500. It is pretty nice but the cab is pretty faded on the sides and its a reimport. Is 2650 a fair price for it?

2 years later
#541 8 years ago

Hey guys, I just joined the club. The j120 connector is burned up and there was a couple of unattached wires. Can somebody take a closeup pic of it so I can see how to repin it or run through the sequence of wires and which spots to skip. Thanks.

#542 8 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Hey guys, I just joined the club. The j120 connector is burned up and there was a couple of unattached wires. Can somebody take a closeup pic of it so I can see how to repin it or run through the sequence of wires and which spots to skip. Thanks.

Can somebody help a brother out?

#545 8 years ago

Thanks, I didn't realize that info was in the manual. I no longer need a pic hazoff but thank you.

#547 8 years ago

Thanks guys, I got all the gi working properly. It had been a while since I changed a connector, now I just have to find out why my turbo sensor does not work. Probably dirty, fingers crossed.

1 week later
#557 8 years ago

Were insert decals ever made for indy 500?

#561 8 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Were insert decals ever made for indy 500?

Anybody know the answer to this?

#564 8 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I don't recall ever finding any.

Does anybody have the capability of making any with just words on them? I need 3 insert decals and would be willing to pay somebody to do it.

1 week later
#567 8 years ago

Is there a way to adjust the turbo? When I have one ball in there and it shoots the ball hits the side of the turbo and slows it down before entering the metal habitrail. When there is 2 locked balls it shoots them out fast like it should

1 week later
#570 8 years ago
Quoted from msarac:

Try putting a washer or two under the turbo impeller to raise its height a bit. That will smooth the transition out of the turbo.

That worked, thanks

1 month later
#603 7 years ago

Can anybody tell me where I can find the hex spacer that holds up the ramp? Its part # 02-4250-36. Its a 6-32-2 1/4 hex spacer. I have searched it and can't find it. Something similar that would work would be helpful as well.

#605 7 years ago
Quoted from pintime:

Bay Area amusments has them,search hex spacer

Thanks

1 week later
#615 7 years ago

I replaced the right flipper coil and plunger on my indy because the old flipper was weak and the old coil sleeve was stuck in the old coil so I just put in a new one. I played about 10 games on it and all of a sudden the flipper will not work. Good solder connections. Is it possible the new coil went bad?

1 month later
#634 7 years ago

I just joined the club. None of my LED targets are working, so I guess I have some work to correct that.. Is there anywhere that these can be sourced, or is it pretty much necessary to rebuild them at this point?
There is a tab at the bottom that typically breaks off. I taped a piece of black gorilla tape at the bottom of mine and that now passes through the opto. Works perfect. They are also available at many of the parts websites. Hopefully that is your problem.

2 months later
#662 7 years ago

That bottom tab always gets broken off more than anything. I bought an indy 500 and all three were broken on mine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Valley, NEBRASKA
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.50
$ 54.96
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indianapolis-500-owners-thread-everyone-welcome?tu=don44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.