I've had this game for two months, and I can't stop playing it.
Before I bought it (shoutout to http://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/herbertbsharp), I had only played a few games on the one at PAPA and had never seen one on location.
* Fast = fun
* Great dots (Splash me with fuel when I get a replay? Sure, why not.)
* Great sound, tons of custom speech callouts, and music
* Very cool shaker motor design
* Decently deep -- modes, multiballs, stacking, wizard goals
* Nicely integrated theme
* Replacement plastics available
* Dennis Nordman!
* Doesn't seem like a lot of people have played it, even compared to other games with similar production numbers (2249)
* Maybe a bit challenging for guests and new players
* Theme isn't for everyone
* One way lane change -- but maybe designed like that to increase difficulty
* A few bugs -- but no show stoppers
* No wizard mode if you don't count the Victory Lap awards
* Cliffy protector on the Turbo scoop makes for a lot of bounceouts
* Will probably never get a ColorDMD
* Prone to cabinet fade and decals not available
* Starting to get appreciated (aka more expensive)
Q: Did I just throw my hands in the air in celebration after stacking 3x scoring with the Victory Lap 200 million?
A: Yes I did.
Let's talk about this game!