Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by OLDPINGUY
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

A friend of mine want to replace all original bulbs with LED for GI.
Can anyone tell me how much exactly are they?

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from arakissun:

A friend of mine want to replace all original bulbs with LED for GI.
Can anyone tell me how much exactly are they?

There’s a lot of leds out there and some are higher than others.Get in touch with pinsider Rock914(Chris) he can help you out and he’s a great guy

#3 1 year ago

If it’s GI, I just ordered bulk packs of cool white 44, 555 from comet. Easiest way to go, more economical and extras are always usable elsewhere.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

If it’s GI, I just ordered bulk packs of cool white 44, 555 from comet. Easiest way to go, more economical and extras are always usable elsewhere.

1SMD or 2SMD?

#5 1 year ago

2 SMD for WPC games GI, and for God’s sake grab a 50 pack of WARM frosted white for Indy

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

2 SMD for WPC games GI, and for God’s sake grab a 50 pack of WARM frosted white for Indy

Frosted 2smd yes, should have added that info. Apologies. Best bang for your buck is the bulk pack, and they work good for the inserts too. The frosted lens will disperse the light evenly and light the game very well. I used those in mine for GI and the inserts, it looks great.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Frosted 2smd yes, should have added that info. Apologies. Best bang for your buck is the bulk pack, and they work good for the inserts too. The frosted lens will disperse the light evenly and light the game very well. I used those in mine for GI and the inserts, it looks great.

warm, if you want them to look like the original incandescent -

cool white has that blue-ish, doctors office kinda look to it - yech.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

WARM frosted 2SMD -

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

warm, if you want them to look like the original incandescent -

Sunlight had been my most widely used solution in Indy.
Not too warm, not to cold, in between Kelvin.

Also now, the largest selling Kelvin globally for homes.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside