(Topic ID: 206000)

Indiana Jones Williams shaker motor

By Jimmyhonda

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Does anyone know where I could buy a shaker motor for Williams Indiana Jones besides pinbits.com? They are always sold out. Thank you!!

#2 6 years ago

Pinbits created that mod - so you may just have to email them and keep hounding them...

Or buy a PinSound board and hook up the shaker to that!

#3 6 years ago

I'm in the same boat and have been looking for one for my STTNG and IJ ever since I got AFMr with the shaker. It's awesome! I wish they would remake these shaker kits. I wonder if you could add one to MB?

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from adii:

I'm in the same boat and have been looking for one for my STTNG and IJ ever since I got AFMr with the shaker. It's awesome! I wish they would remake these shaker kits. I wonder if you could add one to MB?

I was never able to figure out if the STTNG board was the same thing as the IJ one, and AFM, etc. If they are the same, probably someone could remake them. Or again, PinSound.. I already have one in my IJ (and TZ, for that matter) and wouldn't mind adding one to my LOTR. I also have to buy a shaker eventually, I suppose! lol

#5 6 years ago

When pinsound comes out with this shaker motor.... this is ganna cost me some money. Looking at 4 for collection, first up Indy. Just been waiting to pull trigger.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

When pinsound comes out with this shaker motor.... this is ganna cost me some money. Looking at 4 for collection, first up Indy. Just been waiting to pull trigger.

Make sure you buy or make a stereo cable, it is critical to things sounding good

#7 6 years ago

I had no idea that Pinsound was doing a shaker motor. I've been wanting Pinsound for my STTNG anyway.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from adii:

I had no idea that Pinsound was doing a shaker motor. I've been wanting Pinsound for my STTNG anyway.

They do kind of suck at marketing... the capability is there already but they had decided to sell a PinSound branded shaker with the appropriate attachments... like 4,5 months ago. I"m not sure what we're all waiting on. There is a rather unclear thread around Pinside which shows a phenomenally built interface for the PinSound, but no clear direction on how to build it or activate it from the software. They should be announcing something very soon though. But to be clear: the current firmware (from April 2017) DOES support shakers. I just don't know exactly how.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

14,000 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 85.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,419.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-williams-shaker-motor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.