(Topic ID: 7169)

Indiana Jones ( W ) Is this Pin on Yr Wish List ?

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

!cid_0913111730.jpg
!cid_0913111733.jpg
100_1052.JPG
100_1053.JPG
100_1049.JPG
100_1048.JPG
100_1033.JPG
100_1032.JPG
100_1031.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
IJ_williams.JPG
IJ_(W).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

The Reason for this post is ,, I'm thinking about taking the plunge and Fork-n out $ 5k for a Fully Restored IJ (w) .. I've seen it , played it and It's Beautiful !!! Just wish it had Brass/Gold Leg's to match the Rail's ,Lock bar and Gun.. What i'm Gett-n at is ,, When i tire of this pin , Would anyone Here want to do a Pin + Cash for it ? The Owner has a 2-Page list telling what has been done to the Pin..

IJ_(W).jpgIJ_(W).jpg

#2 12 years ago

Sure is purdy ...even has the jackpot mod on it.

#4 12 years ago

I would love one... but that particular one is out of my budget.

#5 12 years ago

Just curious,

Why is the cabinet colors on the front different on the bottom? Red is where the yellow is suppose to be. Mine looks like the one on the data base: http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1267&picno=9425

#6 12 years ago

If you like it you should get it and enjoy it for a while. As good as it looks, I doubt you would have much trouble getting most of your money back.

#7 12 years ago

I'd get this one and save $1K:

http://rgparchive-removed.com/rgpforum/showthread.php?t=383197

Man , There's a Deal ever which way you Turn.. It Even has Gold Leg's and bolt's , Hmm

Now ,, How do i get in Contact with the Seller ? pass him my number 336 682 7 Six Six Four

IJ_williams.JPGIJ_williams.JPG

#8 12 years ago

nice pin. I have a fully restored IJ with all gold. fun pin. here is a pic of mine.

010.JPG010.JPG 009.JPG009.JPG

#9 12 years ago

Dang ,,,,,, Driving directions to Reston, VA Distance: 323.64 miles — Time: 5:45 h

but to save 1k .... I'm Game !!!

http://maps.yahoo.com/#q1=173+Country+Villa+Dr%2CLexington%2CNC%2C27295%2CUS&q2=Reston%2C+VA&lat

#10 12 years ago

I say do it. I am planning to drive to Pittsburgh one of these days to get a pin I have my heart set on. Thats a 5hr one way easy.

#11 12 years ago

Its on my wish list, just not for 5K though. Good luck BR and dibs on it for a pin plus cash when your tired of it!

#12 12 years ago

BR...that IJ in Reston, VA was emailed to me earlier as a guy in my pinball league is friends with this guy and was getting the word out there for him...so it went to 3 pinball leagues worth of players.....so you better jump on it if you can!!

Here is his contact info......

Please send inquiries to Jeff at [email protected].

GOOD LUCK!!

#13 12 years ago

Thanxx Al ,, Here's the E-mail i sent him.. Now , If he will just make the call. I could leave at 4am , and be there by 9:30 to 10am..

.Hey Man,, I got wind you have a IJ (W) 4-Sale,, Call me 336 682 76 Six four N. Carolina.. Yr 5 hr's away , I have seen Pict's and i have 4k.. Make the call ..

#14 12 years ago

Straight to the point..thats how deals get done!!

I look forward to the 50+ pictures of IJ you will post on here of how it got from VA to NC...just please no pics of it in pieces or of a busted glass

MUCH LUCK DUDE!!

#15 12 years ago

Go get it BR. I may want it when your done.

#16 12 years ago

If you are trying trying to sell a game before you buy it, you might want to think twice about picking it up at all. Just my 2 cents.

#17 12 years ago

Jeff in Va, Near Washington, DC called... I'm Leaving at 6am,, I should be there @ Noon.. 4 k...

Thanxx a Bunch Pinballchef... 6 hr drive to his Door.. We'll see Wolfy !!!

Nite All.. I'll Post some Pict's tomorrow ( if All Goes well ).. Also he was Getting E-mail's as we were Talking..
He told me to call him from the Road @ 9am to show him that the Deal was still intact..

and Thank you JayHawk for the Tip ... Yr Tha man !!!!!!

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If you are trying trying to sell a game before you buy it, you might want to think twice about picking it up at all. Just my 2 cents.

F.Off Jackoff !!!!!!!!!! Mind yr Own !!

#19 12 years ago

Hey B_R, I am gonna buy a pin from you one day just to be able to say I did so.

#20 12 years ago

Buy an Indy. I love mine and yes I overpaid even back n the day.

Bill

#21 12 years ago

nice good deal and to save 1k it is worth driving 350 miles
thats an easy drive

#22 12 years ago

IJ is on my wish list, but I need a ton of cash for that.

#23 12 years ago

Have a safe trip B_R. I hope it goes better than your trip to the Expo! Enjoy the IJ!

#24 12 years ago

NP BR...get it done!! I was thinking on the pin myself but didn't have the cash flow to get the deal done...I know you will give it the love it deserves.

Eviljack and are on the same line of thinking....I'll drive up there one day to buy a BR pin that he's only owned for a week or so

#25 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Straight to the point..thats how deals get done!!

That is the way it should be done. Enjoy the trip.

#26 12 years ago

Thanxxx guy's. It's 5:35 am , I ready to leave , wait-n on the coffee.. 350 miles should be a Breeze.. I hope to Post some pict's 2-nite.. Later B_R ..

#27 12 years ago

Can't wait for my finder's fee!

#28 12 years ago

Cool BR, hope everything works out for you, and hope you have a good trip. Congrats! Looks like a sweet IJ.

#29 12 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Cut the man some slack. He buys stuff, pimps it out and then resells & ships at prices that i think are quite fair. I don't think he's looking to get rich off this pin. If anything, i think he's just trying to see if he can move it out if he doesn't like it.

#30 12 years ago

I'll take it,if you decide to sell...

#31 12 years ago

That pin is well worth the road trip! Drive safe.

#32 12 years ago

Black Rose that pin looks awesome. It looks just as nice as mine does. You will love it. Great pin to have in any collection. Good Job!!!!

#33 12 years ago

Whats the word on that Indy? Can't wait to see the famous Black Rose photo reel of your latest acquisition.

#34 12 years ago

Just spoke w/ Blackrose. He is 260 miles away from home. So give or take he should be home around 7:00. He said he will post pics and video asap.

#35 12 years ago

Yea he just called me. Something about the secret service and Washington DC. You never know with BR. Im sure he'll have a story to tell.

#36 12 years ago

Here's some Pict's and Video's of Today's IJ Pinball Adventure.. What a Nasty Rain, Sleet & Snowy day it was .. I was 20 mile's from the White House.. Jeff has a Beautiful Home , and His Gameroom is Awesome .. Every Pin except for Sopranos has had the Chris Hutchin's Treatment.. Jeff is Good Friend's with the Hutchin's Family.. I suspect he Get's a Discount.. It was Snowing and Sleeting outside, and The Only way out of his basement was 15 concrete step's covered in Ice going up to the back of his house.. .. Jeff has an Industrial Electric Stair-climb-n Appliance Lifter.. ( Killer man ) My back was Saved by the Rich !!!

... Then I Witnessed a wreck on 85 South.. Terrible wreck .. The Suv Slammed into the Bridge Guard-rail, Did 5 to 7 Flip's & Roll's , throw-n debri Everywhere.. I got 911 on the Phone ,,2 18 Wheeler's behind me Parked Side-way's and stopped Traffic ,, I Only saw the Driver , but his wife and a 3 mth old were in the back seat.. The were All in Shock , a Lil-cut from the Glass but All were OK.. My Heart sunk when i saw the lil-baby !! anyway ,, 725 mile Rnd-Trip and burned $170 in Gas... But it was a Good Trip.. Smooth Sailing .. And my IJ is SWEET.. ---- B_R ,,, Check out the Video's & Pict's.

100_1031.JPG100_1031.JPG 100_1032.JPG100_1032.JPG 100_1033.JPG100_1033.JPG 100_1048.JPG100_1048.JPG 100_1049.JPG100_1049.JPG 100_1053.JPG100_1053.JPG

#37 12 years ago

So, pretty typical day.

#38 12 years ago

Lil- More than Typical ,,, It was a Trip !!!!!! A Long Day too.. I'd could do it again 2-morrow tho !!

#39 12 years ago

Looks like a beauty! Congrats!

#40 12 years ago

Now i'm Gonna go Play a few game's.. Thought i'd check in here 1st .. Thank's For the Tip to IJ guy's... I appreciate it ALOT !!! Plus , I gotta get JD tore Down and crated tomorrow .

Here's a Lil-Road Trip song , I did a Duo with Bon Scott ( AC/DC )

100_1052.JPG100_1052.JPG

#41 12 years ago

glad you are ok and that family is too.

damn if he has any more machines in the future they would be worth it, they look perfect.

what is the cost of one of the clear coated playfields usually?

#42 12 years ago

Indy looks awesome BR! Glad the family was ok after that accident, sounds like a nerve wracking trip to say the least.

#43 12 years ago

Glad all ended up well. What is going to replace the JD though?

#44 12 years ago
Quoted from dvandentop:

damn if he has any more machines in the future they would be worth it, they look perfect.

what is the cost of one of the clear coated playfields usually?

C.Hutchin's has to give him a deal.. Jeff send's the Pin to him by Fed-x, I really didn't ask , but BigLaw sent his IJ P/F ( Just the Pin Wood ) and was charged $ 1200.00 . HIGH $$ . I told Jeff if he want's to part with another ,, Let me Know.. He sold IJ to use the $$ to help with his 2 Pin's he just bought ,, AFM & The Shadow. I've been play-n it some 2-nite ,, It's Strong , clean , shinny and has Good Flow.. I might Just Keep IJ a Week or 3..

Quoted from ssathre:

Indy looks awesome BR! Glad the family was ok after that accident, sounds like a nerve wracking trip to say the least.

Thank's bro,, JD will be Pallet ed 2-Morrow.. Send that Truck amigo !!

#45 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Thank's bro,, JD will be Pallet ed 2-Morrow.. Send that Truck amigo !!

emailed the shipper on Friday but never heard back. hopefully they call Monday.

#46 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I might Just Keep IJ a Week or 3..

Hopefully you can go a little while longer B_R... Gotta give that BSD a little bit of a break!

#47 12 years ago

Don't sell JD!!! you will regret it for the rest of your days!

#48 12 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Hopefully you can go a little while longer B_R... Gotta give that BSD a little bit of a break! []

I Know ,, CoinTaker called me when I got to the Seller's rd.. I might install Led's in it,, I want to see a few IJ 's in Led's 1st.. BSD is TOUGH !! ..That's why I Love it..

Quoted from GoBlue:

Don't sell JD!!! you will regret it for the rest of your days! []

To Late ,, ssathre has Paid-for-it-n-Full.. He Can Treasure it now. It's Tight

#49 12 years ago

im looking forward to hopefully buying a game from you some day blackrose

#50 12 years ago

Sounds like an interesting trip BR.....crazy, fun experience! I work in Rockville which is just outside of DC and yes that storm was NASTY! But you have a new story to tell...that's for sure. Glad to have been a part of getting another great pin in your collection....for now

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 29.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,419.00
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

12,500 (OBO)
$ 85.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-w-is-this-pin-on-yr-wish-list and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.