(Topic ID: 171006)

Indiana Jones TPA Williams=NEED WIRE FORMS..PLEASE

By Ericpinballfan

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Indiana Jones TPA Williams=NEED WIRE FORMS..PLEASE

Added: 2016-10-13 15:57:38 UTC • Ended: October 28th, 2016

Price

Wanted

The worst nightmare has happened. I sent off my wire forms for Indy to have them plated shiny brass. The plater mailed them back to wrong address, now they cannot be found. There gone, and now pin is unplayable. This has been almost 3 months now, they will never be found at this point.
If anyone is willing to make a set, or you know a fabricator in pinball who makes wire forms please let me know. Sadly, I don't even have a template, would need fabricator to have the pin. I've spoken with all the top parts distributors in USA to no avail.
Would also take any beat up set, or NOS anyone is willing to sell.
Thanks in Advance, please need help for this one.
Eric

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Ericpinballfan's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Ericpinballfan's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Anaheim, CA, US

#2 7 years ago

Is there no one in pinball making wire Forms?

#3 7 years ago

What is the plater doing about this? Also, assuming it's not pinballplatingandmore.com they have some wireforms. Check with them about IJ.

#4 7 years ago

Try Chris Royalty, his handle is sc93cobra.

#5 7 years ago

Thanks Guys. Any lead is good lead.
It is best said...I cannot discuss the plater that lost the forms do to certain reasons..wink, wink.

#6 7 years ago

Oh wow that sucks, I sincerely hope someone steps forward to help you out.

#7 7 years ago

Well it was not me that lost them. I just want that to be known. Sorry to hear about this bad news. I do know someone who makes them but it is pretty expensive and you do have to provide a donor set. He might be making me some afm wires soon. I would say whoever lost them needs to step up and provide you a set. Let me know if I can help.

Ron woodard
615-406-0204
[email protected]
www.pinballplatingandmore.com

#8 7 years ago

Ron- No way was it you or your operation. It isn't the other group from Mike Chestnut either. This was done in So Cal area. Was my fault for not sending to you in the first place. We've actually done business before and you always hooked me up.
I have an order to send to you soon. My Fish Tales handle and wire forms. I've just been super busy.

Quoted from woody76:Well it was not me that lost them. I just want that to be known.

#9 7 years ago

Sorry to hear this.It is total bummer your game is unplayable.The person who basically lost them should buck up and buy an IJ,give you the wireforms from it and then start his own search for new wireforms.
He really should make it right.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

Sorry to hear this.It is total bummer your game is unplayable.The person who basically lost them should buck up and buy an IJ,give you the wireforms from it and then start his own search for new wireforms.
He really should make it right.

Let's hope he wants an IJ

#11 7 years ago

OP, have you tried contacting the people at the address they were accidentally sent to? If it was a big package they probably didn't want to cover shipping back, not sure how that works.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

.The person who basically lost them should buck up and buy an IJ,give you the wireforms

From a Legal point of view that is what I've been leaning towards.

Quoted from Otaku:OP, have you tried contacting the people at the address they were accidentally sent to?

I was really hoping it would be that easy. But the plater waited over a month to inform me any of that info. I was also getting a run around to getting that done.
I've almost convinced we are at borderline theft, and perhaps they were never even shipped. Questionable tracking number. A lot of time has gone into the search.
I also have kept silent for several months thinking they might pop up on pinside or eBay.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Let's hope he wants an IJ

Whether he wants an IJ or not is irrelevant.

He has made the OP's IJ a useless unplayable machine.
He should buck up and buy one.They are for sale all the time.Then he can look for his own wireforms.After he finds them he can sell the game if he chooses.

1 week later
#14 7 years ago

Bump for leads on a fabricator.

#15 7 years ago

Yell at me tomorrow. I know a guy out your way but needs donor set. I can probably help with that.

Ron woodard
615-406-0204
[email protected]

#16 7 years ago

Ron- Will Talk. Glad your up late. Eric

#17 7 years ago

Hey Eric
A set has just been listed for sale here.
Wally

#19 7 years ago

Thanks to some great people on here we were able to connect. Hoping to get them shipped out tomorrow for him.

#20 7 years ago

Dave is my Hero for selling these.
Thanks to everyone for posting on this thread. Its a wanted Add, so If I close it we loose this. I will leave this up for a day or so.

With in 45 min I had seen the add. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The golden ticket market add I had been waiting for.
With in minutes of me emailing Dave, I started to get Pm's. Member Lordloss not seen on this thread was first. Then another, than I saw the posts here, By the time I went to bed last night 9 pinside members had emailed me. Plus the 2 on thread here, ngoett and wallybgood. When I woke up this morning there was one more.
Dave emailed me way early this morning with the good news.

First of all. What a great community here on pinside. 12 strangers had seen my call for help and nightmare story. Guys watching out for others here on pinside. I won't lie, I was so overwhelmed I was getting teary eyed last night. There's no crying in pinball!
Thank YOU, Thank You to all. I must and will pay this forward somehow.

#21 7 years ago

Eric - This is a great story and I'm glad that everything worked out. It's a great testament to how reliable the postal system is normally that this type of thing hasn't happened before with more frequency with as many times as many pinheads have shipped "unobtainium" parts around the world. It makes me wonder if we should start insuring our now one-of-a-kind parts for the total replacement value of the machines when shipping.

I'm glad your wish upon a star was granted in Anaheim.

The only other option for those wireforms would've been a trip over to Adventureland with a box of tools.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-tpa-williamsneed-wire-formsplease and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.