By applejuice

1 year ago

Stats

• 218 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by jorro
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 138 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_8948 (resized).JPG
IMG_6626 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 18.46.35 (resized).png
20170401_162816 (resized).jpg
indy 003 (resized).JPG
indy 004 (resized).JPG
indy 002 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 22.47.17 1 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 17.55.15 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 14.32.48 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 11.47.32 1 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 11.48.11 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 11.46.50 (resized).png
IMG_7107 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 22.54.48 1 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 22.54.44 (resized).png

There are 218 posts in topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 83 days ago
Quoted from klinde1:

Indy was at the Ohio show this weekend and received pretty much constant play for the three days it was at the show. We had a lot of surprised players when they realized that there was something different about this Stern Indy . We received much positive feedback and many looking forward to it's next appearance at a show as they are excited to see and play the rewrite software as it evolves over time. We had more than a couple of people say that Indy made the show for them and it was their favorite game.

Great to hear

#202 81 days ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Great to hear

Applejuice, I played your code on the IJ4 at The Ohio Show and I am amazed at what you have done. Keep up the great work because you are turning a dud into a machine worth having in the line-up!

#203 80 days ago

@applejuice This was my favorite pinball to play at the Ohio Show and was by far the biggest surprise, as I did a double take as I walked by what I had once thought was just a standard Stern IJ.

I'm pretty sure I used a bunch of jackpot multipliers to achieve the GC score as well as many captive ball multiballs.

Thanks again for all your work...once this code/kit is complete and if it's going to be available, I don't know how I won't be in the market for a Stern IJ to convert...

20170401_162816 (resized).jpg

#204 78 days ago
Quoted from Spiritof76Ten:

applejuice This was my favorite pinball to play at the Ohio Show and was by far the biggest surprise, as I did a double take as I walked by what I had once thought was just a standard Stern IJ.
I'm pretty sure I used a bunch of jackpot multipliers to achieve the GC score as well as many captive ball multiballs.
Thanks again for all your work...once this code/kit is complete and if it's going to be available, I don't know how I won't be in the market for a Stern IJ to convert...

Thanks for the comment. Hearing things like this does make all the effort worthwhile

#205 77 days ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Thanks for the comment. Hearing things like this does make all the effort worthwhile

Having just joined the IJ4 club, I am super excited about this. I am a huge Indy fan and love the theme. I was always concerned about code complaints and it still lingers in my head of how awesome this could be. And now, you are making it so.

I don't know if there is a "list" yet, but if there is, please put me on it for the "full kit" I am ready to be an early adopter

#206 77 days ago

Sorry, I double posted - can be deleted if a mod happens by

3 weeks later
#207 51 days ago

So i'm working on adding the ark control in to the main multiball now. I've also been working on making the game a 5 ball game as standard aswell so that it gives more flexibility with modes and stacking the multi balls together etc. Seems a shame that 1 trough switch was assigned just for signifying an ark reload. Also it means that the trough has to be full before the ark can be reloaded. So this would mean the ark wouldn't be reloaded until the player was down to 3 balls. My code will reload the emptied ark as soon as mulitball ball save ends and a ball enters the trough.

Screen shot of some note for the code handling the logic. Things get complex real quick.

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 18.46.35 (resized).png

I think we could actually make it a 9 ball game in total. I have also added a game setting to set the max ark balls so you can choose how many it will dump out into multiball once the 'extras' are qualified. A lower number will speed up reload even more and also change the game dynamic. Nice to make it user changeable.

#208 50 days ago

Finally got my IJ back....Love the My Pinball set up....Just spent some time attacking the Mars saucer...Feel like I have both Indy' pins now.

IMG_6626 (resized).JPG

#209 48 days ago

video of the new ark test mode in the service mode - https://www.instagram.com/p/BTzZCqzlu2S/

I'm wondering if we might actually be able to store 6 balls in the ark to

1 week later
#210 38 days ago

wanted to bump this thread. Love playing this game...So many cool things added. Its like having both IJ at same time Great tech support too! When you consider how much pins are going for I think its still a bargain to add this comp upgrade.

4 weeks later
#211 9 days ago

Yes, you can store 6! for a total ball count of 11!

IMG_8948 (resized).JPG

Video here of the test mode set to store 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVXimcDHlrg/

#212 9 days ago

6 in ark, 5 in trough? 11 balls are able to be out at once then? This is getting good!

#213 9 days ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

6 in ark, 5 in trough? 11 balls are able to be out at once then? This is getting good!

Yes, in the ark release mode of multiball you'll get whatever the ark is set to store, plus the 5 balls in the trough for some major carnage! (max 11 in total) Best order some more balls!!

I have an 'Ark Balls' setting that can be set from 2 to 6 so you can choose the carnage level for this mode.

To qualify the ark release you need to complete the JONES target set 3 times. At the next multiball start you'll get the full amount instead of the regular 3. A speech callout of 'you want to see it open aswell as i' will alert you to the qualification, along with some flasher and lamp effects at the ark.

#214 9 days ago

First in game video of the ark control working :)Full 11 play play !!!!!!! Notice how the balls are reloaded seamlessly in the background as the multiball continues, negating any game play delay or 'pausing' requirements whilst the ark is reloaded. This has not been easy to achieve but I think we are there now!

Audio is little off in the video so please ignore that. I am still adjusting my stream settings etc. Aiming to get some live streaming of the latest updates going this weekend all being well, so look out for them on twitch (twitch.tv/mypinballs) Love to see you subscribe

» YouTube video

1 week later
#215 2 days ago

Update v0.6.0 is here

v0.6.0
- Changed game to store 5 balls in trough : Games must hold 5 balls in trough from now on
- Added Ark Test to service mode
- Added Ark integration to multiball mode - Yay!
- Added Ark Balls Store setting to Service mode: adjustable from 2-6
- Added Ark management to game
- Added Skillshot Mode
- Added service mode settings and test numbering
- Added an option to reset/clear all service mode audits
- Improved Ball Search
- Improved service mode settings adjustment ordering
- Improved 8ball lamp handling in Jones mode
- Improved super jackpot handling in multiball. Super Jackpot is now only available during the active multiball it was qualified in
- Improved system handling of corrupted game and setting data files. Files are now deleted and recreated from template automatically
- Improved super jackpot handling in multiball. Super Jackpot must now be achieved within the multiball mode it was qualified in
- Fixed a bug in Ringmaster where the main mode music would not start
- Fixed a bug where the jackpot speech call awards would not be called for >3X multiplier
- Fixed a crash bug in multiball where the regular jackpot was trying to be lit beyond the 4th on sucessive starts and not starting super jackpot

#216 1 day ago

Very cool, that gameplayvideo! Really impressive what you've done so far.

#217 15 hours ago

Attempting to write v1.0 of the full game rule sheet, whilst watching the gp today.

#218 8 hours ago

cool following!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 12.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 4.95
Apparel - Unisex
ULEKstore
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinbology
$ 43.50
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
There are 218 posts in topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.