Update from me.
Been testing the upcoming 0.7.0 update out along with working on a few new hardware items.
Found a few bugs in other modes that i've been ironing out
The new POA mode is now working pretty well and interacting with the other game features nicely. Things get complex pretty quick with stacked modes and what happens when other modes start or are lit. Of course you could just make things mutually exclusive but that not how i've created this or how i wan thte game to be. I much prefer features to be queued or paused when not able to be stacked so you don't lose things you've qualified etc.
Current update list for v0.7.0 is
- Added Path Of Adventure Mode. Shot Right Ramp to Start when ADVENTURE letters are completed
- Improved randomness of Choose Wisely sequencing
- Improved Speech sync in Choose Wisely for 'Chosen Poorly'
- Fix a bug that could cause a mode to end as soon as started (Another one!)
- Improved the timing for ball eject when Get the idol is completed
- Improved the Flasher use for POA ready and Adventure Continue
- Fixed an issue with Warehouse Raid where the multiball ball save wasnt working for the 1st ball drained
- Improved interaction with starting a mode and adventures that are continuing
If everything checks out over the next few days (this weekend) then i'll be launching the update at the end of the weekend.
Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 11.19.08 (resized).png