By applejuice

1 year ago

Stats

• Started 1 year ago
  • 210 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by billsfanmd

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

IMG_6626 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 18.46.35 (resized).png
20170401_162816 (resized).jpg
indy 003 (resized).JPG
indy 004 (resized).JPG
indy 002 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 22.47.17 1 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 17.55.15 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 14.32.48 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 11.47.32 1 (resized).png

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

There are 210 posts in topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 51 days ago
Quoted from klinde1:

Indy was at the Ohio show this weekend and received pretty much constant play for the three days it was at the show. We had a lot of surprised players when they realized that there was something different about this Stern Indy . We received much positive feedback and many looking forward to it's next appearance at a show as they are excited to see and play the rewrite software as it evolves over time. We had more than a couple of people say that Indy made the show for them and it was their favorite game.

Great to hear

#202 49 days ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Great to hear

Applejuice, I played your code on the IJ4 at The Ohio Show and I am amazed at what you have done. Keep up the great work because you are turning a dud into a machine worth having in the line-up!

#203 48 days ago

@applejuice This was my favorite pinball to play at the Ohio Show and was by far the biggest surprise, as I did a double take as I walked by what I had once thought was just a standard Stern IJ.

I'm pretty sure I used a bunch of jackpot multipliers to achieve the GC score as well as many captive ball multiballs.

Thanks again for all your work...once this code/kit is complete and if it's going to be available, I don't know how I won't be in the market for a Stern IJ to convert...

20170401_162816 (resized).jpg

#204 46 days ago
Quoted from Spiritof76Ten:

applejuice This was my favorite pinball to play at the Ohio Show and was by far the biggest surprise, as I did a double take as I walked by what I had once thought was just a standard Stern IJ.
I'm pretty sure I used a bunch of jackpot multipliers to achieve the GC score as well as many captive ball multiballs.
Thanks again for all your work...once this code/kit is complete and if it's going to be available, I don't know how I won't be in the market for a Stern IJ to convert...

Thanks for the comment. Hearing things like this does make all the effort worthwhile

#205 45 days ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Thanks for the comment. Hearing things like this does make all the effort worthwhile

Having just joined the IJ4 club, I am super excited about this. I am a huge Indy fan and love the theme. I was always concerned about code complaints and it still lingers in my head of how awesome this could be. And now, you are making it so.

I don't know if there is a "list" yet, but if there is, please put me on it for the "full kit" I am ready to be an early adopter

#206 45 days ago

Sorry, I double posted - can be deleted if a mod happens by

3 weeks later
#207 19 days ago

So i'm working on adding the ark control in to the main multiball now. I've also been working on making the game a 5 ball game as standard aswell so that it gives more flexibility with modes and stacking the multi balls together etc. Seems a shame that 1 trough switch was assigned just for signifying an ark reload. Also it means that the trough has to be full before the ark can be reloaded. So this would mean the ark wouldn't be reloaded until the player was down to 3 balls. My code will reload the emptied ark as soon as mulitball ball save ends and a ball enters the trough.

Screen shot of some note for the code handling the logic. Things get complex real quick.

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 18.46.35 (resized).png

I think we could actually make it a 9 ball game in total. I have also added a game setting to set the max ark balls so you can choose how many it will dump out into multiball once the 'extras' are qualified. A lower number will speed up reload even more and also change the game dynamic. Nice to make it user changeable.

#208 18 days ago

Finally got my IJ back....Love the My Pinball set up....Just spent some time attacking the Mars saucer...Feel like I have both Indy' pins now.

IMG_6626 (resized).JPG

#209 16 days ago

video of the new ark test mode in the service mode - https://www.instagram.com/p/BTzZCqzlu2S/

I'm wondering if we might actually be able to store 6 balls in the ark to

1 week later
#210 6 days ago

wanted to bump this thread. Love playing this game...So many cool things added. Its like having both IJ at same time Great tech support too! When you consider how much pins are going for I think its still a bargain to add this comp upgrade.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 12.00
$ 7.00
Various Other Swag
Double Danger Pinball
$ 7.00
Various Other Swag
Double Danger Pinball
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Plating and More
$ 50.00
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
ULEKstore
$ 24.50
$ 1,029.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 129.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
There are 210 posts in topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.