By applejuice

1 year ago

Stats

• Started 1 year ago
  • 206 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 weeks ago by DarkWizard

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

20170401_162816 (resized).jpg
indy 003 (resized).JPG
indy 004 (resized).JPG
indy 002 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 22.47.17 1 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 17.55.15 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 14.32.48 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 11.47.32 1 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 11.48.11 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 11.46.50 (resized).png

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

There are 206 posts in topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 22 days ago
Quoted from klinde1:

Indy was at the Ohio show this weekend and received pretty much constant play for the three days it was at the show. We had a lot of surprised players when they realized that there was something different about this Stern Indy . We received much positive feedback and many looking forward to it's next appearance at a show as they are excited to see and play the rewrite software as it evolves over time. We had more than a couple of people say that Indy made the show for them and it was their favorite game.

Great to hear

#202 19 days ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Great to hear

Applejuice, I played your code on the IJ4 at The Ohio Show and I am amazed at what you have done. Keep up the great work because you are turning a dud into a machine worth having in the line-up!

#203 19 days ago

@applejuice This was my favorite pinball to play at the Ohio Show and was by far the biggest surprise, as I did a double take as I walked by what I had once thought was just a standard Stern IJ.

I'm pretty sure I used a bunch of jackpot multipliers to achieve the GC score as well as many captive ball multiballs.

Thanks again for all your work...once this code/kit is complete and if it's going to be available, I don't know how I won't be in the market for a Stern IJ to convert...

20170401_162816 (resized).jpg

#204 16 days ago
Quoted from Spiritof76Ten:

applejuice This was my favorite pinball to play at the Ohio Show and was by far the biggest surprise, as I did a double take as I walked by what I had once thought was just a standard Stern IJ.
I'm pretty sure I used a bunch of jackpot multipliers to achieve the GC score as well as many captive ball multiballs.
Thanks again for all your work...once this code/kit is complete and if it's going to be available, I don't know how I won't be in the market for a Stern IJ to convert...

Thanks for the comment. Hearing things like this does make all the effort worthwhile

#205 16 days ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Thanks for the comment. Hearing things like this does make all the effort worthwhile

Having just joined the IJ4 club, I am super excited about this. I am a huge Indy fan and love the theme. I was always concerned about code complaints and it still lingers in my head of how awesome this could be. And now, you are making it so.

I don't know if there is a "list" yet, but if there is, please put me on it for the "full kit" I am ready to be an early adopter

#206 16 days ago

Sorry, I double posted - can be deleted if a mod happens by

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 12.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Columbia, MD
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 8.00
Cabinet Parts
RPGCor
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Wheezer
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 234.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 206 posts in topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.