Hello from France, just to introduce you my Indiana Jones stern smoke mod.
I love the ark séquence on this pinball and like the movie i have made this effect who run only on this séquence.
Comments are welcome.
Looks cool. Depending on what is being used, it might leave residue behind, though. I'm not sure what the long-term affects would be when used inside of a game.
I like the initial visual. . . but I almost think you'd need to install an exhaust fan of some sort to minimize residual fogginess??
Wow - Looks very theatrical, I'll say that. Certainly adds to the dramatic effect and brings to mind that scene.
Quoted from ForceFlow:
I'm not sure what the long-term affects would be when used inside of a game.
Some folks don't want you to smoke *near* their game much less *in* their game.
How'd you do it?????
Don't worry about dust or something else, I have tested it more than 50 Times with no problem, the all smoke disapear in less than 2 min.
Soon i post here all the pictures and how too make it.
Thanks for your support
That's pretty cool! I imagine you have to refill something at some point. How often?
Find a way to have the same switch turn a external fan on out the back on a 15 second delay
Love the mod. I want this a long time for my potc. Please share how you did it and what materials. Been trying to figure this out for a long time...
I get the same effect every time I have a transistor lock on and the pop bumper coil bellows smoke. Cool effect for 2 minutes minus the smell of coarse. Think a concept like this could be cool as a topper effect in say Monster Bash, Tale from the Crypt, Fire, etc. Would give a cool effect yet not be as damaging.
Hello from France again, here is what i used to perform the smoke effect :
1) an electronic cigarette holder removed from a box for this same cigarette
2) an atomizer to connect to the receptacle
3) insert the holder under the table and use a long and curved driptip to give a correct direction to the smoke
4) we connect the terminals + - on the inverter which is in the box and we adjust the potentiometer at best to not burn out everything
5) for the diffusion of the smoke the clearomizer is connected to an aquarium air pump to generate the effect
6) the set once mounted is almost invisible on the table
Have a nice day
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside