Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Enlight34 (resized).jpg
Enlight34 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Hey guys I recently bought an amazing huo Indy and finally got it fired up today after lots of cleaning. Everything working great!, except one area. The mode start trough. Anytime you shoot a ball up there it hits the ball guide that is the backboard and shoots I righthink back st you.

After taking a closer look it would appear maybe He holes where moss drilled as the ball guide is way to close the hole in tha playfield thus not allowing th ball to properly sit. Would love any ideas or help.

Enlight34 (resized).jpgEnlight34 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

There's been a lot of discussion about this on Pinside. I ran a search on "mode hole" in the IJ thread and here are the results I've found:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tq=mode+hole&tu

I'm telling you as a super-fanboy of IJ that taking out the scoop entirely and lining the area around the back and sides with dead drop foam from Pinbits is absolutely the best way to get close to 100% assurance of the ball sticking in the hole. If you want to play with all the other things people have experimented, be my guest. You'll eventually come back to my fix.

Run a search in topics and posts...lots of stuff on this problem.

#3 6 years ago

Well crap lol

Enlight34 (resized).jpgEnlight34 (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago

Hey beelzeboob can u elaborate on your foam fix? What do I need man ? Thanks

#5 6 years ago

Get yourself a bunch of this (I usually buy 5 strips at a time just to have them on hand). Look around on their site...they have some other cool stuff:

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=131

You've got to half-disassemble the POA playfield to get under there, remove the plastic, and the scoop. Put the scoop somewhere safe; you won't need it anymore. Line the back and about an inch of the sides with the strip of dead drop foam (not too much on the right side...it shouldn't hang over the edge of the hole too much - if it does, you used too much). Before you put the plastic and playfield back on, you can test it out by firing a ball in there with your hand. Should be pretty consistent sticking in there.

Any questions, give me a holler.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
12,500 (OBO)
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 12.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,419.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-start-mode-bounces-ball-back and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.