Update: Working through cleaning up the sprite data as i work with Eric and get more of the mode animations ready for colour. I wrote a nice way to join the raw sprite data format from the original rom data and get it into a format pyprocgame understand better. Previously i was joining the sprite data up 'on the fly' as the mode was loaded. This way is much better
Also, i added a pause function like on TZ that someone mentioned above i think. Will shoot new vids soon hopefully as time allows. I also have to get the lcd panel installed and hooked up etc, as currently i just have a regular dmd in there.
I'm taking my 2 p-roc projects to a big event here in the UK in a few weeks - play expo 11th -12th October (http://playexpo.net), just before pinball expo i think. I'm hoping to show people there the power of custom rewrites and what can be achieved if you keep plugging away at something.
Oh an here's another new colour screen Eric just finished
Screen Shot 2014-09-18 at 12.09.04.png
Post edited by applejuice