Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_206.png
EF8A1B94-B254-4853-916D-CE4CD113D9E1 (resized).jpeg
A354F59D-33AB-4746-BB09-F0DF2B034C58 (resized).jpeg
7560D9A0-5171-4A14-B8A2-03374AF3061A (resized).jpeg
3873DAA0-896E-44FD-BDAE-91A83E706257 (resized).jpeg
39C4121F-A545-493B-A7AE-08A967135559 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 4 years ago

Email sent!

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Does this mean the next CGC could be IJr? Hmmm.

Wtf?

#36 4 years ago

Bumping this thread!

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

Does it not concern anyone that several of our fellow pinheads have sent Mirco their playfields and plastics in good faith to Mirco so they could copy and reproduce them, and they have had some for a year and not returned those items to their owners? Now it sounds like Mirco isn’t even responding or communicating with those individuals.
At the 2017 Texas Pinball Festival Mirco was telling everyone that Indiana Jones Playfields would be released in the next month or two, Almost three years later its still not out.... Then you have all the quality issues that are being reported with their playfields, and now not returning the playfields and plastics to their owners. If that is the way Mirco conducts business i would never support them and neither should anyone else. But yet many are still lining up to buy from Mirco, I don’t get it.

Then start a thread. This one is about IJ playfields. Not trying to discourage, but there is a place for these discussions. I’ve sent pf’s out to other vendors also and have NEVER heard any updates. It happens. Risk and reward.
And yes, I am lining up for an IJ pf.

#43 4 years ago

...bump for evening crowd.

#45 4 years ago

#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I see no link on mirco site

He’s gauging interest. Not sure why since there were over 13k pins made, so they’ll sell.

1 week later
#58 4 years ago

Me too. Thanks for your interest response...

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Hmmm..maybe I’ll need to send another since I’ve gotten no response.

They’re just auto responses. He will be making these, it’ll be like printing money.

1 month later
#66 4 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Is the mini-playfield available seperately? If so what is the price? Is it included with the playfield?
Thanks

Usually sold as a set. Don’t think you can buy just the mini pf separately...

2 months later
#86 4 years ago

I was one of the first to get one. Glitter of course! Absolutely flawless. Mirco has exceeded all my expectations.

With the radcals, it’s awesome!

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from BurnDizzyBurn:

Any pics of the radcals installed?

I JUST got them 2 weeks ago. Had to close up my dealership and lockdown everything Tuesday. Filed for unemployment yesterday, so nothing installed yet. Was hoping to do a full video walkthrough of how I’d install these. Looks like I’ll have time?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-repro-playfield-preorder?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.