Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_206.png
EF8A1B94-B254-4853-916D-CE4CD113D9E1 (resized).jpeg
A354F59D-33AB-4746-BB09-F0DF2B034C58 (resized).jpeg
7560D9A0-5171-4A14-B8A2-03374AF3061A (resized).jpeg
3873DAA0-896E-44FD-BDAE-91A83E706257 (resized).jpeg
39C4121F-A545-493B-A7AE-08A967135559 (resized).jpeg
There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

Hi,

I have decided to start a preorder list for the Indiana Jones playfield set and same for radcals. As my available production capacity for repro playfields is very limited right now I don't want to run into a big delay disaster once they become available.

The current status is that the art is ready, and a preproduction run is printed. The cad file is almost done.

The art for the radcals is in progress but will take some more time.

Pricing:

Playfield set main and mini - 999 usd shipped to USA and Canada

Radcals 369 usd shipped

Playfield and radcal combo 1249 usd shipped.

It is not possible to order or pay right now and I will not take any kind of payment. I would just like to have an average for the demand.

Please do not PM me here, but send me an email to mircoplayfields et gmail dot com

Please put in the header what combo you are looking for.

I will have pictures once the product is ready.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,
Mirco

#2 4 years ago

Pinball adventure I assume

#3 4 years ago

Are you looking at 1st quarter of 2020 for payment?
And are you thinking ready say by April?
If so Im in. I will send separate email.
[Removed...it is an anti-spam measure]

#4 4 years ago

The plan is to have them available on January...

#5 4 years ago

Email sent. Can't wait to get some radcals.

#6 4 years ago

Email sent. Thanks!

#7 4 years ago

Email sent. Been waiting impatiently for these!!!

#8 4 years ago

Highclasspinball will you please clean up the radcals art so it all lines up? The original IJ decals and repros I’ve dealt with have all kinds of asymmetry. It forces you to make weird choices where the different sides meet up in the front.

#9 4 years ago

Email sent!

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

highclasspinball will you please clean up the radcals art so it all lines up? The original IJ decals and repros I’ve dealt with have all kinds of asymmetry. It forces you to make weird choices where the different sides meet up in the front.

That sounds frustrating!

#11 4 years ago

Email sent

#12 4 years ago

Email sent.

#14 4 years ago

Email sent

#15 4 years ago

Email sent

#16 4 years ago

Any luck on the Centaur playfield I sent you a year ago yet? How about my friends Spectrum he sent you? Our games could sure use our playfields

#17 4 years ago

Yes i will correct the cabinet art. Ij is the next title in line. I will try to get the next done in a shorter timeframe again. We are working hard to upgrade capacity...

Regards,
Mirco

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Yes i will correct the cabinet art. Ij is the next title in line. I will try to get the next done in a shorter timeframe again. We are working hard to upgrade capacity...
Regards,
Mirco

Forget capacity, what about quality?

#19 4 years ago

Tried to send e-mail to [email protected] but returned as undeliverable. What is correct e-mail address?

#20 4 years ago

There will be no quality issues. No rippling, chipping or else.

Try mirco not micro...

#21 4 years ago

There will be no quality issues. No rippling, chipping or else.
Try mirco not micro...

That’s great to hear! What’s going to be different from POTC, Wonka and other playfields that were affected by these issues? Thanks!

#22 4 years ago

Welp... money already spent on restoration otherwise I might have gone this route. Glad these are getting made.

#23 4 years ago

Does this mean the next CGC could be IJr? Hmmm.

#24 4 years ago

I have nothing to do with CGC. No connection at all. No idea why this pops up once in a while...

Regards,
Mirco

#25 4 years ago

Just got the confirmation. Thanks Mirco!

#26 4 years ago

I have nothing to do with CGC. No connection at all. No idea why this pops up once in a while...
Regards,
Mirco

Call it wishful thinking

#27 4 years ago

What is the difference between RadCals and regular cabinet decals? I am restoring an early "prototype" sample IJ and already have some third parts decals (not genuine Williams) but would prefer whatever will provide better quality. And are these cabinet decals going to be an exact vector copy of genuine decals?

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

What is the difference between RadCals and regular cabinet decals? I am restoring an early "prototype" sample IJ and already have some third parts decals (not genuine Williams) but would prefer whatever will provide better quality.

Search the forum, totally different animals.

#29 4 years ago

I searched. Yes, it's definitely something i want. There really is no downside to RadCals other than the fact they don't join together perfectly at the very edges of the cabinet. As long as these are exact vector copies of the original artwork (including all the color stippling) i am in, email sent.

#30 4 years ago

Email sent

#32 4 years ago

Will these playfields have divots on the bottom that mark screw locations?

#33 4 years ago

Hi Mirco, I'm just curious, are you holding the Indy donor's playfield and plastic set indefinitely or do they get their's back eventually? Since you haven't responded to my emails since September 11th asking about my Quicksilver set which you have had for over a year along with a number of other pinsiders playfield/plastic sets for just as long. I was promised my set would be returned to me by the end of April of this year only to be told sorry I still need your playfield for reference over and over again. I've tried to be flexible offering up a number of scenarios from you keeping my original playfield and sending me another repro to me buying another one of your playfields at a discounted price just so I can get my plastics sent back with it only to be ignored time and time again. It's been over a year and you still haven't scanned my freaking plastic set yet!! Every time I reached out to you I was courteous and patient thanking you for the opportunity. What was your answer to me the last time you were man enough to respond? Be happy with what I received, that was the deal. That you get to keep my donor playfield and plastics set in exchange for your repro playfield. Then of course if I want it back I can have it after you've used it for reference.
While I was extremely happy to be the one chosen to receive a new repro for providing the donor set, I was expecting a much shorter time table and have been dismayed since it's been more than twice the time promised and I haven't heard from you in months. Why do I have to chase you down in your own thread? Please don't take advantage of people who were willing to help out the community by donating a playfield to help others enjoy the same title. I thought I was being too impatient and sensitive until other pinsiders sent me pms thanking me for sharing my experience dealing with you in the Quicksilver thread. Please return my property or at least an email explaining what could be going on. I felt I was dealing with an integral part of the community and was confident when I sent my playfield off across the Atlantic ocean. Now I feel like your just using the Atlantic as a buffer zone.

#34 4 years ago

Email sent!

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Does this mean the next CGC could be IJr? Hmmm.

Wtf?

#36 4 years ago

Bumping this thread!

#37 4 years ago

I'll wait until they are released and photos taken, but I'm in for a playfield set.

#38 4 years ago

Are we locked in some sort of a first come first serve queue when we email, or is the emailing solely for seeking the quantity of interest? I'm hoping to be able to grab a set of Radcals in January.

#39 4 years ago

Wooohooo

#40 4 years ago

I'm interested... Email sent!

#41 4 years ago

Does it not concern anyone that several of our fellow pinheads have sent Mirco their playfields and plastics in good faith to Mirco so they could copy and reproduce them, and they have had some for a year and not returned those items to their owners? Now it sounds like Mirco isn’t even responding or communicating with those individuals.

At the 2017 Texas Pinball Festival Mirco was telling everyone that Indiana Jones Playfields would be released in the next month or two, Almost three years later its still not out.... Then you have all the quality issues that are being reported with their playfields, and now not returning the playfields and plastics to their owners. If that is the way Mirco conducts business i would never support them and neither should anyone else. But yet many are still lining up to buy from Mirco, I don’t get it.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

Does it not concern anyone that several of our fellow pinheads have sent Mirco their playfields and plastics in good faith to Mirco so they could copy and reproduce them, and they have had some for a year and not returned those items to their owners? Now it sounds like Mirco isn’t even responding or communicating with those individuals.
At the 2017 Texas Pinball Festival Mirco was telling everyone that Indiana Jones Playfields would be released in the next month or two, Almost three years later its still not out.... Then you have all the quality issues that are being reported with their playfields, and now not returning the playfields and plastics to their owners. If that is the way Mirco conducts business i would never support them and neither should anyone else. But yet many are still lining up to buy from Mirco, I don’t get it.

Then start a thread. This one is about IJ playfields. Not trying to discourage, but there is a place for these discussions. I’ve sent pf’s out to other vendors also and have NEVER heard any updates. It happens. Risk and reward.
And yes, I am lining up for an IJ pf.

#43 4 years ago

...bump for evening crowd.

#44 4 years ago

Email of interest sent!

#45 4 years ago

#46 4 years ago

I see no link on mirco site

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Well Mirco has no License to do them according to Lucas Arts who reached out to me!

What is happening with licensing?

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

What is happening with licensing?

Who cares. This statement bogus as well because Lucas Arts wouldn’t have reached out, Disney Licensing would have as they own it.

#49 4 years ago

I’m sure if he posted it, Mirco has the license. He would be asking for a nightmare if he didn’t.

Can’t wait to get mine!!

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I’m sure if he posted it, Mirco has the license. He would be asking for a nightmare if he didn’t.
Can’t wait to get mine!!

I agree ^^^^ If Indy is your grail game, this is a no brainer

There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-repro-playfield-preorder?hl=copinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.