Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_206.png
EF8A1B94-B254-4853-916D-CE4CD113D9E1 (resized).jpeg
A354F59D-33AB-4746-BB09-F0DF2B034C58 (resized).jpeg
7560D9A0-5171-4A14-B8A2-03374AF3061A (resized).jpeg
3873DAA0-896E-44FD-BDAE-91A83E706257 (resized).jpeg
39C4121F-A545-493B-A7AE-08A967135559 (resized).jpeg
There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I see no link on mirco site

He’s gauging interest. Not sure why since there were over 13k pins made, so they’ll sell.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

He’s gauging interest. Not sure why since there were over 13k pins made, so they’ll sell.

I’m interested, have a good original but would like to have a extra since I’m never letting this game go.

Can someone share the email address?

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m interested, have a good original but would like to have a extra since I’m never letting this game go.
Can someone share the email address?

It's in post 1.

#54 4 years ago

BUMP!!!!!!

#55 4 years ago

Anyone get a response from emailing Mirco?

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone get a response from emailing Mirco?

Yes...”thank you for your interest and will keep you updated”

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Same here

#58 4 years ago

Me too. Thanks for your interest response...

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Quoted from underlord:

Me too. Thanks for your interest response...

Hmmm..maybe I’ll need to send another since I’ve gotten no response.

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Hmmm..maybe I’ll need to send another since I’ve gotten no response.

They’re just auto responses. He will be making these, it’ll be like printing money.

#61 4 years ago

He responded to my email as well

1 month later
#62 4 years ago

Just thought I would bump this thread to see if there are updates on the timetable for the IJ decals. I e-mailed Mirco twice six weeks ago or so and never got a response. I know there were simply gauging interest, but wanted to know if anyone has news. Thanks!

#63 4 years ago

Sorry if I skipped your email!

I'm still working on the cabinet art file. I want to make sure the cabinet side match the front which doesn't make it easy as the original files we have are off and have a bad gradient in some places. So most of the gradients need to be redrawn.

Playfields are already printing.

Regards,
Mirco

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Sorry if I skipped your email!
I'm still working on the cabinet art file. I want to make sure the cabinet side match the front which doesn't make it easy as the original files we have are off and have a bad gradient in some places. So most of the gradients need to be redrawn.
Playfields are already printing.
Regards,
Mirco

I’m glad you’re doing this. It will make it easier to install and look better in the end

#65 4 years ago

Is the mini-playfield available seperately? If so what is the price? Is it included with the playfield?

Thanks

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Is the mini-playfield available seperately? If so what is the price? Is it included with the playfield?
Thanks

Usually sold as a set. Don’t think you can buy just the mini pf separately...

#67 4 years ago

How many has mini-pf that needs replacing? It's so low traffic area that if it's wore down, then rest of the machine must be in super bad condition

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from Tensikka:

How many has mini-pf that needs replacing? It's so low traffic area that if it's wore down, then rest of the machine must be in super bad condition

Very Good Point, Spot On!
I Don't even want the mini playfield in my order, rather save the few hundred.
I like the whatever age and patina i have on my original mini playfield.

1 month later
#69 4 years ago

Crickets?

#70 4 years ago

I have a hard time understanding how a Disney title like this can be reproduced without getting rights? Including side art. But def interested if this is legit

World Cup soccer too!

2 weeks later
#71 4 years ago

Any updates?

#73 4 years ago

Are you making more when you run out?

#74 4 years ago

What happened to contacting those on the pre-order list and emailed you?

#75 4 years ago

Unless I missed someone, everybody did already get their playfields. If I missed you, my apoligies! Please contact me as email or PM.

Regards,
Mirco

#76 4 years ago

I've got the regular version Mirco playfield, and it's beautiful! My original playfield is just fine, but I was smitten with the idea of a brand new, cleared pf. However, this virus thing just landed me unemployed for the foreseeable future. So send me a PM if you want to take it off my hands. No waiting.

#77 4 years ago

Nice....I've been waiting for these for a long time, got put on the wait list and never even got notified they were ready.

I sent you an email on 11/17/2019 to [email protected]

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from rx3:

Nice....I've been waiting for these for a long time, got put on the wait list and never even got notified they were ready.
I sent you an email on 11/17/2019 to [email protected]

Same here

#79 4 years ago

Same. That sucks.

#80 4 years ago

Sent him another email and he responded with a Paypal invoice and apology. Should have my playfield soon. Thanks Mirco!

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from gearhead:

I've got the regular version Mirco playfield, and it's beautiful! My original playfield is just fine, but I was smitten with the idea of a brand new, cleared pf. However, this virus thing just landed me unemployed for the foreseeable future. So send me a PM if you want to take it off my hands. No waiting.

Someone just asked me in a PM, so to clear things up, no, I don't have the virus. But I work in the TV sports industry so I'm screwed until things get going again.

#82 4 years ago

In case I missed someone on the preorder, please email or PM me, I have enough to ship right away. Sorry for that!

Regards,
Mirco

#83 4 years ago

Sent Mirco and email, heard back in a few hours. Ordered a few playfields, invoice sent and paid. Never had any trouble contacting him directly. Playfields always arrive and have never had any issues.

#84 4 years ago

Got mine. In gold sparkle and regular. The sparkle is really nice. Understated, not gaudy. I’m going to use it. When backlit on the insert, you really don’t see the glitter.

3873DAA0-896E-44FD-BDAE-91A83E706257 (resized).jpeg3873DAA0-896E-44FD-BDAE-91A83E706257 (resized).jpeg39C4121F-A545-493B-A7AE-08A967135559 (resized).jpeg39C4121F-A545-493B-A7AE-08A967135559 (resized).jpeg7560D9A0-5171-4A14-B8A2-03374AF3061A (resized).jpeg7560D9A0-5171-4A14-B8A2-03374AF3061A (resized).jpegA354F59D-33AB-4746-BB09-F0DF2B034C58 (resized).jpegA354F59D-33AB-4746-BB09-F0DF2B034C58 (resized).jpegEF8A1B94-B254-4853-916D-CE4CD113D9E1 (resized).jpegEF8A1B94-B254-4853-916D-CE4CD113D9E1 (resized).jpeg
#85 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Got mine. In gold sparkle and regular. The sparkle is really nice. Understated, not gaudy. I’m going to use it. When backlit on the insert, you really don’t see the glitter.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah the glitter will be collectors. I still have my original which is in pretty good condition and now I can get that one restored so I have both. Glitter will be in use though cuz it’s so fresh & so glittery

1 week later
#86 4 years ago

I was one of the first to get one. Glitter of course! Absolutely flawless. Mirco has exceeded all my expectations.

With the radcals, it’s awesome!

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I was one of the first to get one. Glitter of course! Absolutely flawless. Mirco has exceeded all my expectations.
With the radcals, it’s awesome!

Any pics of the radcals installed?

#88 4 years ago

I would like to see pics with radcals on. They look great. I want to hear any advice on punching holes for screws and the gun

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from BurnDizzyBurn:

Any pics of the radcals installed?

I JUST got them 2 weeks ago. Had to close up my dealership and lockdown everything Tuesday. Filed for unemployment yesterday, so nothing installed yet. Was hoping to do a full video walkthrough of how I’d install these. Looks like I’ll have time?

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I JUST got them 2 weeks ago. Had to close up my dealership and lockdown everything Tuesday. Filed for unemployment yesterday, so nothing installed yet. Was hoping to do a full video walkthrough of how I’d install these. Looks like I’ll have time?

Good luck to you! Yes, you have time! Make that video

#91 4 years ago

Time for a Mirco TPF discount lol.
I was seriously buying a funhouse PF at TPF...

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

that would be awesome

2 years later
#93 2 years ago

Hi are you still making the glitter plyfields

3 weeks later
#94 2 years ago
Quoted from Cosplay:

Hi are you still making the glitter plyfields

Interested either glitter or regular as well.

#95 2 years ago

I'm interested in buying original IJ playfields for restoration.

Let me know if you have one to sell after your swap!

Screenshot_206.pngScreenshot_206.png

There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-repro-playfield-preorder/page/2?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.