20220223_184811 (resized).jpg
20220529_171945 (resized).jpg
20220529_171806 (resized).jpg
37C5CA66-3C69-4A4B-87B1-DAD4702FDCA0 (resized).jpeg
0557C86F-49A3-4ECF-B67D-E3620AF5DFF5 (resized).jpeg
E727DF26-B15E-4BDA-829A-D10E3D5BE20C (resized).jpeg
IMG_1263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1269 (resized).jpeg
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 4 years ago

Hi Everyone,
I've been working on a new set of Pop Bumper Caps for Indiana Jones (Williams). Each cap is themed to the 'macguffin' from one of the original trilogy.

I have 3 versions: Grey, Brown, and a 'Transparent' inserts.
A set of 3 will be £110 (sorry, exchange rate is killing me so have to start fixing in local currency).

As you can hopefully see, the transparent cores come in a red, green and yellow with a 'bronze' coloured rim around the outside. I had a batch of requests for a colourful version and this is where I landed (they are my personal favourites as I like to retain some of the play field colours).
These are robust 3D prints that have been in my pin for the last 6 months with no problems - with that said I have LED bulbs under these and would recommend you do the same to minimise heat output.

PM me if interested - I will contact those who have already expressed an interest.
Thanks
IMG_2124 2 (resized).jpgIMG_2124 2 (resized).jpgIMG_2140 (resized).jpgIMG_2140 (resized).jpgIMG_2147 (resized).jpgIMG_2147 (resized).jpgIMG_9844 (resized).JPGIMG_9844 (resized).JPGIMG_9847 (resized).JPGIMG_9847 (resized).JPG

#2 4 years ago
IMG_9843 (resized).JPGIMG_9843 (resized).JPG
#3 4 years ago

These Pop Caps look Great!!!
Order placed !

#4 4 years ago

I need these

1 week later
#5 4 years ago

You know I’m in for sure!

#6 4 years ago

Hi All - here are the final ruin colour choices. For those with orders, I'll contact for colour confirmation.
Thanks

Bumper-Ruin-Colours (resized).jpgBumper-Ruin-Colours (resized).jpg
#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hi All - here are the final ruin colour choices. For those with orders, I'll contact for colour confirmation.
Thanks[quoted image]

WOW! I'll take the Sand color! Nice job!

#9 4 years ago

I’ll take a grey set without the figures. Pop bumper caps alone look fantastic!

1 week later
#10 4 years ago

My plan is instead of the pop bumpers being on the GI ckt. I’ll rewire my pop bumper cap lights to illuminate each macguffin as they’re collected thru the same way the prototype jackpot board would have. Or even have them light up in the speaker panel with the bumper caps. Also thinking of shifting the biplane slightly forward to reveal the caps better when playing.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

My plan is instead of the pop bumpers being on the GI ckt. I’ll rewire my pop bumper cap lights to illuminate each macguffin as they’re collected thru the same way the prototype jackpot board would have. Or even have them light up in the speaker panel with the bumper caps. Also thinking of shifting the biplane slightly forward to reveal the caps better when playing.

That sounds interesting and complicated

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

This sounds very cool!! Please post updates as you go, i'll be interested to see how it works.

#13 4 years ago

Quick update; I've been busy printing, prepping and painting. Almost there now. I have shipping costs (£11 tracked and signed to the U.S). Will be contacting everyone for payment.

last thing to do is a test fit of each bumper. I also need to confirm if everyones screws are in the same place - this will affect whether I can glue down the Skull/idol/Grail, or whether you guys will have to position it yourself and glue it at the right angle for your machine. Hopefully everyones are the same and that makes it simple.

Will be in touch!

IMG_2455 (resized).jpgIMG_2455 (resized).jpg
#14 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I’ll take a grey set without the figures. Pop bumper caps alone look fantastic!

This is doable - I have a set lined up for you. Will PM you sir.

#15 4 years ago

Nice job!

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

This is doable - I have a set lined up for you. Will PM you sir.

6F46252D-D174-4A27-9C4A-CB2376AA3C30.gif6F46252D-D174-4A27-9C4A-CB2376AA3C30.gif
#17 4 years ago

Got my set of caps today! All I can say is WOW! Incredible! Love the paint job and the attention to detail. Awesome job Paul!
BEFFB8CD-9D26-407D-BF85-E516BEF58183 (resized).jpegBEFFB8CD-9D26-407D-BF85-E516BEF58183 (resized).jpeg85A4E3C8-51DE-44DC-A1A8-FA49B1DDD7B3 (resized).jpeg85A4E3C8-51DE-44DC-A1A8-FA49B1DDD7B3 (resized).jpeg8D1F8296-58B7-4B49-B5D7-E1C1DA6E641E (resized).jpeg8D1F8296-58B7-4B49-B5D7-E1C1DA6E641E (resized).jpeg

#18 4 years ago

Youre shipping these already? I didnt get contacted for payment.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Youre shipping these already? I didnt get contacted for payment.

Just replied - have shipped a few first sets. Hopefully the rest will go out this week. I’ll be in touch with everyone.

6 months later
#20 3 years ago

Are you still selling these? Do you have more pictures? What is the current price?

#21 3 years ago

Interested if still available

1 week later
#22 3 years ago
Quoted from EagleEd7:

Are you still selling these? Do you have more pictures? What is the current price?

Quoted from goggleloy:

Interested if still available

Hi - Apologies for the delayed response. Slightly crazy times!
I finished the previous batches, and had no plans for a new batch, but I have tweaked the design a little and am doing tests to see if I can improve the assembly process. I will get in touch if I can make a few more.
Thanks

#23 3 years ago

Thank you for getting back to me. I would be very interested if you do make a few more as I would like a set of this for my machine. You really did a great job! Looking forward to hearing back from you. Till I hear back from you be safe. : )

#24 3 years ago

As indicated in my PM from a few weeks ago, if you do another batch I would like to purchase a set.

#25 3 years ago

Same here - these look great!

#26 3 years ago

Interested as well. Message sent. Thanks.

1 week later
#27 3 years ago

Any chance with all this interest that you could run these again?

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from EagleEd7:

Any chance with all this interest that you could run these again?

Yes I’m working on a batch now and will post when I have some available. I’ll contact everyone who has PM’d me in due course.
Thanks

3 months later
#29 3 years ago

any update on a new run of these yet?

2 weeks later
#30 3 years ago

Apologies for the radio silence, been a crazy few months! Back up and running with a small run of these though, and I'll get back to all the PM's I've had shortly. I have 5 sets ready to go. Only offering the below color versions now - simplifies my process and means I can continue to make them. I'll reach out to the PM's in the order received, and get a batch list together. 5 sets ready to go once tested in my machine. More can be made. As before, I recommend that you only use LED bulbs under these pops to reduce the heat coming from them and avoid any warping long term. My set have been in for over a year now and are all good.

IMG_5062 (resized).jpegIMG_5062 (resized).jpeg
#31 3 years ago

PM sent. Thanks.

#32 3 years ago

Very cool! Anyone have installed shots from a distance? Like players view?

#33 3 years ago

Slightly hard to capture (as with all pinball photography), but here are a few shots from players view. Depends on your height of course.

IMG_5158 (resized).jpegIMG_5158 (resized).jpegIMG_5159 (resized).jpegIMG_5159 (resized).jpegIMG_5160 (resized).jpegIMG_5160 (resized).jpegIMG_5161 (resized).jpegIMG_5161 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#34 3 years ago

Hi All - I have one set of these left. Hoping to be shipping a bunch of stuff mid next week, so let me know if anyone is interested in these. No plans to make anymore in the near future.

IMG_5270 (resized).jpgIMG_5270 (resized).jpg
#35 3 years ago

I will take the set if still available.

3 months later
#36 3 years ago

I would like a set of these if available

3 weeks later
#37 3 years ago

I also would like a set of these if available

3 weeks later
#38 3 years ago

If you run another set, I’d love some!

7 months later
#39 2 years ago

If we could convince you to do another run then I would be really interested in buying a set! They look awesome!

#40 2 years ago

I’d be in.

#41 2 years ago

Add me to the mix!! ( I’m in )

#42 2 years ago

Ok guys, let me go through what I have in stock and see what I can do. I have to isolate at the moment though as have covid so it’ll be 10 days at least before I have anything major to report. Keep chasing me though! Hopefully I’ll be back to ‘full-power’ soon.

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Ok guys, let me go through what I have in stock and see what I can do. I have to isolate at the moment though as have covid so it’ll be 10 days at least before I have anything major to report. Keep chasing me though! Hopefully I’ll be back to ‘full-power’ soon.

Looking forward to hear from you. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that you will be well soon

#45 2 years ago

What color LED is best to fit under the cap? Would that be warm white or would it give a better effect on the glow if its Orange or Yellow?

1 week later
#46 2 years ago

Hi Jazzbouche

Hope you have made a full recovery from covid and are back to full-power. Have you had any chance to check you stock and see what you can do? Looking forward to hear from you with updates on these very cool pop bumpers. Would love to them to my Indy!

1 week later
#47 2 years ago
Quoted from Sehested:

Hi Jazzbouche
Hope you have made a full recovery from covid and are back to full-power. Have you had any chance to check you stock and see what you can do? Looking forward to hear from you with updates on these very cool pop bumpers. Would love to them to my Indy!

Hi - yes recovered now thanks! I’m working on a new batch and hope to post an update in the next week or two!

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hi - yes recovered now thanks! I’m working on a new batch and hope to post an update in the next week or two!

Sounds great Looking forward to your progress!

2 weeks later
#49 2 years ago

Okay! New batch incoming. I'm finalising around 6 batches and can make a few more if there's demand. The pictures show the new batch, and my old ones in my machine. The ones in my machine had a slightly different construction and paint jobs vary on these from batch to batch as they're hand painted, but the in machine images show how they light up.

Prices are the same as before £120 (UK pounds) for the set, (not including postage). I use Royal Mail tracked and signed for usually. PM me if interested. I will reach out to those that have already been in touch.

Thanks, and hope you're all well!

IMG_0402 (resized).jpegIMG_0402 (resized).jpegIMG_0403 (resized).jpegIMG_0403 (resized).jpegIMG_0404 (resized).jpegIMG_0404 (resized).jpegIMG_0405 (resized).jpegIMG_0405 (resized).jpegIMG_0406 (resized).jpegIMG_0406 (resized).jpegIMG_0407 (resized).jpegIMG_0407 (resized).jpegIMG_0408 (resized).jpegIMG_0408 (resized).jpegIMG_0409 (resized).jpegIMG_0409 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,419.00
12,500 (OBO)
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

14,000 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-pop-bumper-cap-ruins?hl=tractordoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.