20220223_184811 (resized).jpg
20220529_171945 (resized).jpg
20220529_171806 (resized).jpg
37C5CA66-3C69-4A4B-87B1-DAD4702FDCA0 (resized).jpeg
0557C86F-49A3-4ECF-B67D-E3620AF5DFF5 (resized).jpeg
E727DF26-B15E-4BDA-829A-D10E3D5BE20C (resized).jpeg
IMG_1263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1269 (resized).jpeg

There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 1 year ago

Please put me also on the list for both, pops and jackpot

2 weeks later
#102 11 months ago

Can I please get on the list for the Light Jackpot.

Thanks!

Ravenwing

1 month later
#103 10 months ago

Shameless plug to prod Jazz to re-run Indy pops! And Light Jackpot!

These are f'n gold!

#104 10 months ago

Come on Jazz! You can do it!

#105 10 months ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

did you see the list of Atomic Godzilla poor Jazz has to build?

#106 10 months ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Shameless plug to prod Jazz to re-run Indy pops! And Light Jackpot!
These are f'n gold!

Quoted from Chosen_S:

Quoted from BigLebowski:

Ha - love these comments!! This is why I do it…your support is something I take very seriously! Haven’t forgotten about this thread and have had a lot of requests recently so am planning the new run. The issue I have is whether to make the current version (pretty easy as I have all the designs ready) or push forward with the upgrade I have in mind and am about halfway through figuring out! It would give the option of putting Stumblors LED rings inside the bumper caps to get light effects! I must choose…wisely.

1 week later
#107 10 months ago

Can I get in the list for pops and jackpot? Thx!

#108 10 months ago

Another bump for a re run, I'm in for pop caps and light jackpot.

#109 10 months ago
Quoted from BigLebowski:

I saw that atomic Godzilla in person, wowza!

Jazz is having the time of his life (I hope )

#110 10 months ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Ha - love these comments!! This is why I do it…your support is something I take very seriously! Haven’t forgotten about this thread and have had a lot of requests recently so am planning the new run. The issue I have is whether to make the current version (pretty easy as I have all the designs ready) or push forward with the upgrade I have in mind and am about halfway through figuring out! It would give the option of putting Stumblors LED rings inside the bumper caps to get light effects! I must choose…wisely.

I say do the funnest thing you do for you while you make these. I love progression, that’s why I mod my machines

#111 10 months ago

I really have to get on this don't I!!
Especially with a new Indy movie coming out...I mean come on, gotta channel that excitement!

#112 10 months ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

I really have to get on this don't I!!
Especially with a new Indy movie coming out...I mean come on, gotta channel that excitement!

I sure hope it's better than movie #4. That was an abomination.

The sooner the better - as I have mine torn apart right now to add Davi's airball protectors that are in the mail (from like Hungary or something!!). I'm just kidding ... no pressure!

I can't wait to see what your new versions look like. Feel free to send me an invoice when you're ready. I am all in

#113 10 months ago

I’ll up the ante!…

I’m building IJ from scratch. Wiring the playfield right now

IMG_2382 (resized).jpegIMG_2382 (resized).jpeg
#114 10 months ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I’ll up the ante!…
I’m building IJ from scratch. Wiring the playfield right now[quoted image]

Jinkies... Did you at least start with a donor or something? That wiring harness looks oem.

#115 10 months ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Jinkies... Did you at least start with a donor or something? That wiring harness looks oem.

At first, only the manual and some photos. We now have a doner machine that we can look at, but I was 90% of the way through the wiring harness before we got the doner machine.

1 month later
#116 8 months ago

I’m interested in the ruins-style Jackpot mod if you do another run. Beautiful work!

1 month later
#117 7 months ago

Any update on pop caps and/or jackpot?

No pressure but Lior is about to ship his sweet Indy apron, so you mods will surely complement that!

Eric

#118 7 months ago

Any update on pop caps and/or jackpot?
No pressure but Lior is about to ship his sweet Indy apron, so you mods will surely complement that!
Eric

Ok, so don’t tell anyone but I have a small batch made waiting for paint and detailing!!

It’s a secret though

#119 7 months ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Ok, so don’t tell anyone but I have a small batch made waiting for paint and detailing!!
It’s a secret though

Amazing!!! Cannot wait for this run Jazzbouche hope I can get in on this!!!

#120 7 months ago

Hi Paul
I’m interested in the pop bumpers and the lighted jackpot mod as well.
Cheers
Trevor

#121 7 months ago

Hi Paul. I would like both of the mods as well.

James

#122 7 months ago

Sweet so is it list time then? Make sure I'm on there please. What color/style are you making? I too would like them to compliment the other Lior mods on mine.

#123 7 months ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Sweet so is it list time then? Make sure I'm on there please. What color/style are you making? I too would like them to compliment the other Lior mods on mine.

yes - I think it's time to start getting a list together
For anyone checking in, please post again your interest and I'll be going back over the thread and my messages and will do my best to put it in order of received interest. But I'm aiming to just do a full batch and ship at the same time so hopefully it won't make a difference.

In terms of colours I only do one set of colours - sand with red highlights on the main bodies. I can't guarantee any colour match as pictures/monitor screens vary greatly and as these are hand painted each set varies slightly too.

#124 7 months ago

I’m in on the jackpot mod!!!
And pop caps!
But I only like the ruins look, the yellow isn’t for me. Hope that’s not an issue

#125 7 months ago

I’ll get in on pop caps and jackpot!

#126 7 months ago

I would like both mods. Thanks

James

#127 7 months ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I’m in on the jackpot mod!!!
And pop caps!
But I only like the ruins look, the yellow isn’t for me. Hope that’s not an issue

yep - I'm only doing the ruins look on this run, so all good.

#128 7 months ago

In

#129 7 months ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

yep - I'm only doing the ruins look on this run, so all good.

Oh, I think I've been a big enough pain in the ass that you just KNOW that I am in! Put me down for both pops and Jackpot!

So excited to see them!!

THank you!

#130 7 months ago

I would be in for both mods.

Thanks,
Steve

#131 7 months ago

I’d like to get on the list for both mods please. Thanks! Jazzbouche

1 week later
#132 6 months ago

Sweet! In for everything! Thank you!

#133 6 months ago

I´m definitely in for both mods. Thanks for doing this!!!

#134 6 months ago

Jazz, any updates?

#135 6 months ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Jazz, any updates?

Main update is that when I compiled 'the list', it was a bit bigger than I realised!! So I've been banging out the parts required and have a big ol' batch now that need working through and painting up. It's all coming together but will likely be a few weeks yet. I'll post pics when I'm in the middle of painting and have rows of stuff in various states of finish.

#136 6 months ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Main update is that when I compiled 'the list', it was a bit bigger than I realised!! So I've been banging out the parts required and have a big ol' batch now that need working through and painting up. It's all coming together but will likely be a few weeks yet. I'll post pics when I'm in the middle of painting and have rows of stuff in various states of finish.

Sweet! Speaking as one of those hoping he's on the list, we'd all love to see the list when you have time (so we know whether to be gleeful or mournful).

Can't wait to see the new pieces!

#137 6 months ago

Sweet! Speaking as one of those hoping he's on the list, we'd all love to see the list when you have time (so we know whether to be gleeful or mournful).
Can't wait to see the new pieces!

Don’t worry you’re definitely on the list!!

4 weeks later
#138 5 months ago

Jazz, just came across your thread after seeing the mods on someone else's game. I'm in for both the jackpot headpiece mod and the pop bumper caps! My planes from Kornfreak should also be here soon. Hopefully I'm not too late for your list. Joe

4 weeks later
#139 4 months ago

Please put me on list for pop caps and jackpot

1 month later
#140 3 months ago

Is this reissue in the queue yet?

Cheers,
Anxious in Alaska (a.k.a. Dying to complete his Indy)

#141 3 months ago

in for pop caps if doing another run

#142 3 months ago

I'm in for pop caps and the jack pot. Please put me on the list

#143 3 months ago

Hey guys - thanks for the continued interest! If you’ve posted here or messaged me then I have you on the list and will reach out via DM once I have some sets ready!

#144 3 months ago

Is this reissue in the queue yet?
Cheers,
Anxious in Alaska (a.k.a. Dying to complete his Indy)

Well, as it happens I’ve been lining up all the parts and laser cutting a few bits over the past few days to prepare for a big paint session! I don’t want to over promise anything (especially given how busy this time of year is), but I have these in the works and they will definitely happen!

Just don’t tell my wife…I’m supposed to be wrapping presents!!

#145 3 months ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Well, as it happens I’ve been lining up all the parts and laser cutting a few bits over the past few days to prepare for a big paint session! I don’t want to over promise anything (especially given how busy this time of year is), but I have these in the works and they will definitely happen!

Mum's the word. My wife thinks I'm at the office!

#146 3 months ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Merry Christmas to you and family! Please put me down for a complete set of the bumper caps and Jackpot mod

#147 3 months ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hehehe. Looking forward to this! Big time

3 weeks later
#148 69 days ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hi, I'm in for pop caps and the jack pot. Please could you also put me on the list !

#149 67 days ago
Quoted from travis48:

Hi, I'm in for pop caps and the jack pot. Please could you also put me on the list !

Yep - added you to the list!

#150 67 days ago

Hey everyone,
At long last I have some progress to report. The first part of the batch is done, and parts are all ready for painting on the remaining bunch. We’re going to send messages out to everyone on our list shortly to confirm you’re still interested and compile the order and shipping details etc. We’ll then follow up to sort payment in list order. Meanwhile, I’ll finish up painting the remaining orders.

In terms of pricing - I’ve had to increase slightly on both mods (pop bumper set £120GBP, and light jackpot £65GBP). I’ve tried to keep it to a minimum but appreciate it’s still annoying. Like everything, my costs have increased over the past couple of years. (This will all be in the incoming message).

Hope that all makes sense, but any questions just shoot us a message. If you don’t get a message within the next week (and are expecting to be on the list) let us know.

Thanks
Paul

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 85.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, OH
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
25,000 (Firm)
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-pop-bumper-cap-ruins/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.