20220223_184811 (resized).jpg
20220529_171945 (resized).jpg
20220529_171806 (resized).jpg
37C5CA66-3C69-4A4B-87B1-DAD4702FDCA0 (resized).jpeg
0557C86F-49A3-4ECF-B67D-E3620AF5DFF5 (resized).jpeg
E727DF26-B15E-4BDA-829A-D10E3D5BE20C (resized).jpeg
IMG_1263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1269 (resized).jpeg
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 2 years ago

Im also in They look awesome!

#52 2 years ago

I'm in, sent you a PM

#53 2 years ago

I'm in for a set. Please let me know the details. Thanks Martin

#54 2 years ago

Thanks for all the messages. Will be posting an update before the end of the week and sending out final details.

#55 2 years ago

Hi All, I'd mentioned this in replies to everyone interested in the current batch of ruin pop-bumpers: I have a new mod - the 'Staff of Ra_Light Jackpot' mod. I wanted to get the staff headpiece onto the play field somewhere and it made sense (to me at least) that it lights the jackpot (as that is kind of what it serves to do in the film by 'lighting' up the location of the ark - right?? Am I clutching here??

Anyway - it slides over the existing sign, so a very simple install, and the existing bulb or led will light up the 'eye' when let. This is £60 plus shipping, but I can combine shipping for those in on the pop bumpers. PM me with any interest so I can get an idea of numbers, and I'll get back to everyone 'in turn'

My plan is to sort the pop bumper caps orders plus these over the Christmas period, so shipping will almost certainly arrive after Christmas now.

Thanks!

IMG_0544 (resized).jpegIMG_0544 (resized).jpegIMG_0545 (resized).jpegIMG_0545 (resized).jpegIMG_0554 (resized).jpegIMG_0554 (resized).jpegIMG_0556 (resized).jpegIMG_0556 (resized).jpeg
#56 2 years ago

I'm in for a pop bumper set if available. Thanks

1 week later
#57 2 years ago

Hi All. I've been updating the design based on a bunch of great feedback from people. Much Appreciated. This is the final 'Light Jackpot' design...I had one final thing to sort out to get the light to dissipate evenly through the transparent red section, but I solved that this morning! It'll sit slightly lower on the sign than these pictures show.

I've had a bunch of messages for both the ruins and the light Jackpot mods - I'll be responding to everyone that's shown interest over the next few days. Apologies for the delay, I fit all this around family holiday time and I like to have a bunch made up and ready to ship before anyone pays me any money!

Thanks, and hope you're all well! Happy New Year when you get there!

IMG_0851 (resized).jpegIMG_0851 (resized).jpegIMG_0849 (resized).jpegIMG_0849 (resized).jpegIMG_0850 (resized).jpegIMG_0850 (resized).jpeg
#58 2 years ago

Looks fantastic! Much improved design. Shame no one is doing those awesome Path of Adventure Ruins you have anymore though as they match really nicely!

#59 2 years ago

Nice! I like the improvements.

#60 2 years ago

Looks awesome! Can’t wait to get my hands on this + the pop bumpers.

Who have made the drop down targets you have installed in your IJ?

#61 2 years ago

I wrote a PM I want all

1 week later
#62 2 years ago

sent PM

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from Sehested:

Looks awesome! Can’t wait to get my hands on this + the pop bumpers.
Who have made the drop down targets you have installed in your IJ?

The drop targets are a mod I made, but haven't offered for sale yet. It's quite fiddly, and I've found that the paint comes off on the balls initially - which is no good for pristine play fields!! I have ideas on how to remedy this, but it's on the back burner behind other mods.

#64 2 years ago

Here's an update Folks! For all those that have ordered - apologies that I did not ship this week. I decided to reprint the medallions on our Resin printer which gives much higher detail. I wasn't sure if it would be necessary, but I love the added details that it shows so felt the extra time was worthwhile. You can see in the pictures the difference! I also added in a crystal in the eye! Its the cherry on the cake.

So now I'm just waiting on glue to cure, before doing fitting tests on all of them in my machine. Then I'll start packing them down and definitely hope to start shipping this week. Again, sorry for the delay - hopefully it's worth it.

For everyone that has messaged in the last few days - sorry for the lack of reply - know that I've seen your messages and am making sure I have enough Mods for you. I'll reply asap.

Cheers!

IMG_0928 2 (resized).jpegIMG_0928 2 (resized).jpegIMG_0929 2 (resized).jpegIMG_0929 2 (resized).jpeg
#65 2 years ago

I'm in for pop caps and light jackpot mod

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Here's an update Folks! For all those that have ordered - apologies that I did not ship this week. I decided to reprint the medallions on our Resin printer which gives much higher detail. I wasn't sure if it would be necessary, but I love the added details that it shows so felt the extra time was worthwhile. You can see in the pictures the difference! I also added in a crystal in the eye! Its the cherry on the cake.
So now I'm just waiting on glue to cure, before doing fitting tests on all of them in my machine. Then I'll start packing them down and definitely hope to start shipping this week. Again, sorry for the delay - hopefully it's worth it.
For everyone that has messaged in the last few days - sorry for the lack of reply - know that I've seen your messages and am making sure I have enough Mods for you. I'll reply asap.
Cheers!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Pm sent.
This is amazing.

1 week later
#67 2 years ago

Hi Everyone - thanks for all the messages and orders. First batch has been sent out and you should all have tracking details. I'm working on the current batch now and will send you all updates once I ship them.

I'm now closing this off to any new orders - anyone interested can let me know and I'll register you for a possible future batch (although no promises - I need to focus on the topper and some other ideas for a while)

Thanks!!

2 weeks later
#68 2 years ago

Jazzbouche These mods look way better in person
Good job.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Jazzbouche These mods look way better in person
Good job.

Awesome!! Glad you like them - thanks for the kind comments!
Cheers

#70 2 years ago

Put me down for a set of pop caps and the light jackpot sign. Great mods!

1 week later
#71 2 years ago
Quoted from doghouse:

Put me down for a set of pop caps and the light jackpot sign. Great mods!

Hi - I've closed this batch now. I've had a few messages after a set, and if I get enough for another batch then I may do noe, but for now I'm spending some time on some other mods. Message me if you want to register interest so that I can keep track of those after a set. Thanks.

#72 2 years ago

Hi All - I was inspired by some comments to try out a more colourful version of the jackpot mod that matched the playfield and existing sign, but still incorporated the medallion. I'm interested to know what people think to this direction, and if it appeals to those not into the ruins look.
Thanks!

IMG_1263 (resized).jpegIMG_1263 (resized).jpegIMG_1266 (resized).jpegIMG_1266 (resized).jpegIMG_1269 (resized).jpegIMG_1269 (resized).jpeg
#73 2 years ago

Hi Paul.
As we discussed, I coordinate the interest in the bumper caps in our German pinball forum "flippermarkt.de".
Put me on the prospect list for four sets in the "old" style and one in the "new". Until now.
In case you make another batch.
Greetings from Germany, Patrick

3 months later
#74 1 year ago

Installed the new flashy lit jackpot sign. ( had the “classic one” installed before ). I prefer the flashy as the red a yellow colors mirror the right ramp one

E727DF26-B15E-4BDA-829A-D10E3D5BE20C (resized).jpegE727DF26-B15E-4BDA-829A-D10E3D5BE20C (resized).jpeg

0557C86F-49A3-4ECF-B67D-E3620AF5DFF5 (resized).jpeg0557C86F-49A3-4ECF-B67D-E3620AF5DFF5 (resized).jpeg37C5CA66-3C69-4A4B-87B1-DAD4702FDCA0 (resized).jpeg37C5CA66-3C69-4A4B-87B1-DAD4702FDCA0 (resized).jpeg
#75 1 year ago
Quoted from etien:

Installed the new flashy lit jackpot sign. ( had the “classic one” installed before ). I prefer the flashy as the red a yellow colors mirror the right ramp one
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looking great!! Thanks for posting the pictures!

1 month later
#76 1 year ago

Cool.

What’s available these days?
Bumper Caps? Jackpot sign 1 and/or 2?
Would like to consider

#77 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Cool.
What’s available these days?
Bumper Caps? Jackpot sign 1 and/or 2?
Would like to consider

I have a couple of the yellow jackpot signs left and available. Everything else would be a new list and I’d sort when I have enough numbers. Message me if interested.

Cheers

#78 1 year ago

if any are left, I'm interested in the yellow jackpot sign .

please add me to the pop bumper list if your doing another run

#79 1 year ago

Love your mods!
They are really brilliant!!!
Thanks and greetings,
Patrick

20220223_184811 (resized).jpg20220223_184811 (resized).jpg20220529_171806 (resized).jpg20220529_171806 (resized).jpg20220529_171945 (resized).jpg20220529_171945 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#80 1 year ago

I'm interested getting on the list for a set of pop bumper tops and Jackpot Sign please

3 weeks later
#81 1 year ago

Please put me on the list for pops and jackpot!

Any plans for future run?

1 month later
#82 1 year ago

Bumping this, please put me on the list for both mods

#83 1 year ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Please put me on the list for pops and jackpot!
Any plans for future run?

Quoted from Chosen_S:

Bumping this, please put me on the list for both mods

Will do! Sorry for the late response. I’m currently focussed on my Atomic Godzilla mod, and will return to this thread and any messages regarding Indy mods once ive completed that run. Thanks guys!

#84 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Will do! Sorry for the late response. I’m currently focussed on my Atomic Godzilla mod, and will return to this thread and any messages regarding Indy mods once ive completed that run. Thanks guys!

Sounds great!

#85 1 year ago

Interested in both, thanks!

#87 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

I’m currently focussed on my Atomic Godzilla mod

What’s Atomic Godzilla? Just from the sound of it, I must have one!

Cheers!

#88 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hi All. I've been updating the design based on a bunch of great feedback from people. Much Appreciated. This is the final 'Light Jackpot' design...I had one final thing to sort out to get the light to dissipate evenly through the transparent red section, but I solved that this morning! It'll sit slightly lower on the sign than these pictures show.
I've had a bunch of messages for both the ruins and the light Jackpot mods - I'll be responding to everyone that's shown interest over the next few days. Apologies for the delay, I fit all this around family holiday time and I like to have a bunch made up and ready to ship before anyone pays me any money!
Thanks, and hope you're all well! Happy New Year when you get there!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Fun Fact: I used the Chachapoyan Demon from the film (pictured below) as a reference for the clay sculpted PoA rails (hadn't posted that detail before). Several other references used as well, and some intentional diversion taken.

Quoted from shepP:

Looks fantastic! Much improved design. Shame no one is doing those awesome Path of Adventure Ruins you have anymore though as they match really nicely!

It was indeed a shame they had to be discontinued so quickly. They were a nightmare to produce (messy with extensive work after casting for proper fitment), and grossly underpriced (didn't quite realize what I got myself into). I opted to move onto Alice Cooper with a less stressful process when I got my game around that time. I've always felt bad about taking a long list for these and not being able to come through for most. Between not feeling right to significantly raise prices after taking a list, and production difficulty, dropping the product made the most sense at the time.

It took nearly 300 hours to develop, as it was designed without a game in hand and three molds were created (had help from two other Pinsiders in different states for parts, measurements, test fitting, etc.). Only ~17 PoA mods made it into the wild--not the fate I hoped for with the effort.

Life circumstances were also very different in 2018/2019. Of my past mods, these are the only ones I've questioned if I should resurrect one day. I have my hands tied with Stranger Things demand for a long time, but perhaps one day I'll get an IJ and come back to these.

flmchachapoyan_demon (resized).jpgflmchachapoyan_demon (resized).jpg
chachapoyan_demon_sktch (resized).jpgchachapoyan_demon_sktch (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_4824127_1 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_4824127_1 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_4887156_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_4887156_0 (resized).jpg

#89 1 year ago

Medisinyl please put me down as first in line for a set if you do.

#90 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Fun Fact: I used the Chachapoyan Demon from the film (pictured below) as a reference for the clay sculpted PoA rails (hadn't posted that detail before). Several other references used as well, and some intentional diversion taken.

It was indeed a shame they had to be discontinued so quickly. They were a nightmare to produce (messy with extensive work after casting for proper fitment), and grossly underpriced (didn't quite realize what I got myself into). I opted to move onto Alice Cooper with a less stressful process when I got my game around that time. I've always felt bad about taking a long list for these and not being able to come through for most. Between not feeling right to significantly raise prices after taking a list, and production difficulty, dropping the product made the most sense at the time.
It took nearly 300 hours to develop, as it was designed without a game in hand and three molds were created (had help from two other Pinsiders in different states for parts, measurements, test fitting, etc.). Only ~17 PoA mods made it into the wild--not the fate I hoped for with the effort.
Life circumstances were also very different in 2018/2019. Of my past mods, these are the only ones I've questioned if I should resurrect one day. I have my hands tied with Stranger Things demand for a long time, but perhaps one day I'll get an IJ and come back to these.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

It's a beautiful mod, and gets the balance of detail perfect for Indy in my opinion.

#91 1 year ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

What’s Atomic Godzilla? Just from the sound of it, I must have one!
Cheers!

Ah - you've set me up nicely for a little cross-promotion!!

Atomic Godzilla details can be found on this thread - there's a funky little video showing him in action:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-atomic-godzilla-figure-mod

#92 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

You could just make Chachapoyan Demon with lit eyes that can be attached to the little shop of games resin mod, and maybe a different location for those with out the lsog mod

#93 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Without a doubt, One of the best mods I’ve ever gotten. It gets rid of the ugly red factory rails, it compliments the IJ theme, the Idol looks fantastic and the Lit eyes are the cherry on top! Hope you revisit this mod someday as I feel it’s too awesome for people not to experience. Thanks!

#94 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Ah - you've set me up nicely for a little cross-promotion!!
Atomic Godzilla details can be found on this thread - there's a funky little video showing him in action:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-atomic-godzilla-figure-mod

Yeah ... I knew it: Couldn't resist the Atomic GZ.

I'm now on The List for an extended.

cheers!

#95 1 year ago
Quoted from visualmagic:

@Medisinyl please put me down as first in line for a set if you do.

me too please!
they look great!!!

#96 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Only ~17 PoA mods made it into the wild.

As I recall, 15 with red eyes in the demon and only 2 with green eyes.

#97 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Wow! Super cool. I would certianly be interested if ever done again.

#98 1 year ago

Add me to the list if you ever do them again please

#99 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

As I recall, 15 with red eyes in the demon and only 2 with green eyes.

I’m one with green eyes! Love it.

#100 1 year ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

Wow! Super cool. I would certianly be interested if ever done again.

Quoted from visualmagic:

Medisinyl please put me down as first in line for a set if you do.

Quoted from demandecan55:

Add me to the list if you ever do them again please

Quoted from Gabbo75:

me too please!
they look great!!!

I appreciate the interest. Didn't mean to derail the thread If it ever does happen (not necessarily likely), I expect they'd only be made when able and offered in a shop listing once ready, so there would be no list.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Wanted
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-pop-bumper-cap-ruins/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.