Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 48 days ago by Jazzbouche
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8D1F8296-58B7-4B49-B5D7-E1C1DA6E641E (resized).jpeg
85A4E3C8-51DE-44DC-A1A8-FA49B1DDD7B3 (resized).jpeg
BEFFB8CD-9D26-407D-BF85-E516BEF58183 (resized).jpeg
6F46252D-D174-4A27-9C4A-CB2376AA3C30.gif
IMG_2455 (resized).jpg
Bumper-Ruin-Colours (resized).jpg
IMG_9843 (resized).JPG
IMG_9844 (resized).JPG
IMG_9847 (resized).JPG
IMG_2140 (resized).jpg
IMG_2147 (resized).jpg
IMG_2124 2 (resized).jpg

#1 10 months ago

Hi Everyone,
I've been working on a new set of Pop Bumper Caps for Indiana Jones (Williams). Each cap is themed to the 'macguffin' from one of the original trilogy.

I have 3 versions: Grey, Brown, and a 'Transparent' inserts.
A set of 3 will be £110 (sorry, exchange rate is killing me so have to start fixing in local currency).

As you can hopefully see, the transparent cores come in a red, green and yellow with a 'bronze' coloured rim around the outside. I had a batch of requests for a colourful version and this is where I landed (they are my personal favourites as I like to retain some of the play field colours).
These are robust 3D prints that have been in my pin for the last 6 months with no problems - with that said I have LED bulbs under these and would recommend you do the same to minimise heat output.

PM me if interested - I will contact those who have already expressed an interest.
Thanks

IMG_2124 2 (resized).jpgIMG_2140 (resized).jpgIMG_2147 (resized).jpgIMG_9844 (resized).JPGIMG_9847 (resized).JPG
#2 10 months ago
IMG_9843 (resized).JPG
#3 10 months ago

These Pop Caps look Great!!!
Order placed !

#4 10 months ago

I need these

1 week later
#5 9 months ago

You know I’m in for sure!

#6 9 months ago

Hi All - here are the final ruin colour choices. For those with orders, I'll contact for colour confirmation.
Thanks

Bumper-Ruin-Colours (resized).jpg
#7 9 months ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hi All - here are the final ruin colour choices. For those with orders, I'll contact for colour confirmation.
Thanks[quoted image]

WOW! I'll take the Sand color! Nice job!

#9 9 months ago

I’ll take a grey set without the figures. Pop bumper caps alone look fantastic!

1 week later
#10 9 months ago

My plan is instead of the pop bumpers being on the GI ckt. I’ll rewire my pop bumper cap lights to illuminate each macguffin as they’re collected thru the same way the prototype jackpot board would have. Or even have them light up in the speaker panel with the bumper caps. Also thinking of shifting the biplane slightly forward to reveal the caps better when playing.

#11 9 months ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

My plan is instead of the pop bumpers being on the GI ckt. I’ll rewire my pop bumper cap lights to illuminate each macguffin as they’re collected thru the same way the prototype jackpot board would have. Or even have them light up in the speaker panel with the bumper caps. Also thinking of shifting the biplane slightly forward to reveal the caps better when playing.

That sounds interesting and complicated

#12 9 months ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

This sounds very cool!! Please post updates as you go, i'll be interested to see how it works.

#13 9 months ago

Quick update; I've been busy printing, prepping and painting. Almost there now. I have shipping costs (£11 tracked and signed to the U.S). Will be contacting everyone for payment.

last thing to do is a test fit of each bumper. I also need to confirm if everyones screws are in the same place - this will affect whether I can glue down the Skull/idol/Grail, or whether you guys will have to position it yourself and glue it at the right angle for your machine. Hopefully everyones are the same and that makes it simple.

Will be in touch!

IMG_2455 (resized).jpg
#14 9 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

I’ll take a grey set without the figures. Pop bumper caps alone look fantastic!

This is doable - I have a set lined up for you. Will PM you sir.

#15 9 months ago

Nice job!

#16 8 months ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

This is doable - I have a set lined up for you. Will PM you sir.

6F46252D-D174-4A27-9C4A-CB2376AA3C30.gif
#17 8 months ago

Got my set of caps today! All I can say is WOW! Incredible! Love the paint job and the attention to detail. Awesome job Paul!
BEFFB8CD-9D26-407D-BF85-E516BEF58183 (resized).jpeg85A4E3C8-51DE-44DC-A1A8-FA49B1DDD7B3 (resized).jpeg8D1F8296-58B7-4B49-B5D7-E1C1DA6E641E (resized).jpeg

#18 8 months ago

Youre shipping these already? I didnt get contacted for payment.

#19 8 months ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Youre shipping these already? I didnt get contacted for payment.

Just replied - have shipped a few first sets. Hopefully the rest will go out this week. I’ll be in touch with everyone.

6 months later
#20 68 days ago

Are you still selling these? Do you have more pictures? What is the current price?

#21 68 days ago

Interested if still available

1 week later
#22 62 days ago
Quoted from EagleEd7:

Are you still selling these? Do you have more pictures? What is the current price?

Quoted from goggleloy:

Interested if still available

Hi - Apologies for the delayed response. Slightly crazy times!
I finished the previous batches, and had no plans for a new batch, but I have tweaked the design a little and am doing tests to see if I can improve the assembly process. I will get in touch if I can make a few more.
Thanks

#23 58 days ago

Thank you for getting back to me. I would be very interested if you do make a few more as I would like a set of this for my machine. You really did a great job! Looking forward to hearing back from you. Till I hear back from you be safe. : )

#24 58 days ago

As indicated in my PM from a few weeks ago, if you do another batch I would like to purchase a set.

#25 58 days ago

Same here - these look great!

#26 58 days ago

Interested as well. Message sent. Thanks.

1 week later
#27 49 days ago

Any chance with all this interest that you could run these again?

#28 48 days ago
Quoted from EagleEd7:

Any chance with all this interest that you could run these again?

Yes I’m working on a batch now and will post when I have some available. I’ll contact everyone who has PM’d me in due course.
Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 16.00
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 1,348.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside