Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by zaza
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I have a problem with Indiana Jones mini-playfield motor that wont turn right (solenoid 23). Ever other solenoid/flasher/ switch in the game works. I took the motor from the gearbox and it runs fine with left turn enabled in test mode. I change the left with the right turn wires at jumper 1 on the bridge driver pcb. Now when I activate left turn in test the motor turns right and doesn't turn left when I activate right (solenoid 23). Now I know its not the bridge driver pcb. I test the continuity from the bridge driver jumper to J126-6 & 7 and they check out fine. I tested all the transistors (tip 102 & 2n5401) from Q34 -Q27 (covering solenoids 24-21) and they all checked the same - good. I read in very rare occasions it could be the IC in the circuit before the transistors - U3, so I took out the data cable , J126 & J118 and tested the IC in circuit using a diode test. All the solenoid in pins measured about 1.05 and all the outs were about 0.8 . If pins 8 & 9 (solenoid 23 in & out) measured different I'ld assume it would explain the IC was stuffed, but since it was the same as the others would I be right in assuming its OK. I'ld much appreciate if anyone could possibly explain what my problem could be (I've spent so many days on this, I'm just a amateur).I

#2 5 years ago

Be sure that "mini playfield limit" optos are working. When the program sees a left or right opto closed, it won't rotate into that direction.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 29.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,419.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
12,500 (OBO)
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-poa-solenoid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.