Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by sd_tom
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Does anyone know whether there will be a IJ ( Williams) playfield reproduced ,surely someone can get the rights from Lucas Films to make the playfields

5 months later
#2 5 years ago

I'm wondering the same thing. The cabinet art, too!

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Grantman:

I'm wondering the same thing. The cabinet art, too!

Never heard about a IJ playfield remake but I got my cabinet art from Bay Area.

Just keep looking here: http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=BAA&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-IJ-99

They'll eventually come back in stock... And disappear! So you need to act quickly.

#4 5 years ago

Have any widebody playfields been remade ? If we do remake, lets get the miniplayfield too.

I was lucky and scored some art last year from BAA, but it really was luck, just happen to check at the right time (after many many checks).

#5 5 years ago

I wish but seems unlikely. Mine is ok.. there is flipper wear and a bad touch up over indy's shirt but otherwise ok. But, before I pull the playfield and try the overlay that exists for that area, would be nice to know there was a new option.

I would guess if the Pinball Arcade app ever got IJ done, a playfield would be possible as well. Until either happens, prob low chances.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside