IMG_1615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0908 (resized).jpeg
Tom Petty (resized).jpg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1148 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider megadethhangar18.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2096 3 years ago

Hi Korn,

Looking to get the same 2 plans pictured above in Johncare07 above post #2091. I'm in Perth Western Australia! I will ask a few friends before confirming set numbers as my guess shipping will be through the roof! If I can get a friend or 2 to get in on a set we can split the shipping costs. Can you please confirm plans prices.

Thanks.

3 weeks later
#2189 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

The following is the list for Batch 6. There are 4 slots available for Batch 5. Please advise asap if you want to join in: The order will be followed unless there's no response.
quicksilvershelby
viperjelly
pinballplusMN
schwarz
heavymetalpoet
moelabby
nomonkey
dallas_pin
dancosta
TimBoch
ignat
fanuminski
Refugenate
AnthonyT
Arcadeneard925
doghouse
MegadeathHanger18
LockeVI
Guinesstime

No Biggy but it's ................ MegadethHangar18

Cheers Blokes!

#2190 3 years ago

Oh and either way Korn I'm happy to pay earlier if that helps you out mate or I'm happy to just hang in there and wait ... No pressure from me pal.

Cheers MegadethHangar18

3 weeks later
#2204 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Batch 5: I got a bunch of Davi’s airball protectors in stock. These are absolutely essential to protect your Tiger Moth and your playfield from nasty airballs. If you haven’t ordered one this is your chance before I ship your planes. All you have to do is notify me and then pay Davi.
If you already own the airball protector set please remind me before I ship your planes. Thanks!

Hi Korn - mate I'll grab the airball protector set please but when and how do i pay you mate? Cheers MegadethHangar18

1 month later
#2349 2 years ago

Hi Korn,

Sorry I haven’t kept up to speed with the updates. Please count me in for the Motor Mod for both planes and also the Prop mod. I'm in Batch 6.

Thanks

3 months later
#2546 2 years ago

Hey Korn,

MegadethHanger18 here and still interested and ready to order 2 planes with all the fruit!?!

2 weeks later
#2600 2 years ago

Gday Korn,

Can I confirm with my order of both plan's you will or can some how also send the protector's and any other mod's that will support the mounting and safety of your master design's? Or have I missed something in the 2600 Post's!?

MegadethHanger18 ! Not MegadeathHangar18..... !! HAHA

Cheers

#2602 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

That’s actually someone else bro.....

OK cool so who's the go too on this one please?

1 month later
#2670 2 years ago

Korn just a friendly Question....

Hope I haven't missed anything here!

Respectful of your time and situation and no pressure but can I ask for me (MegadethHangar18) and maybe some others when will the next batch be ready ish to be sent out and costs including shipping to Australia?

Cheers MegadethHangar18

#2674 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

No worries, I understand why you are asking and I appreciate your interest.
At this point, I’m just working on Batch 5 as fast as I can and I’m getting ready to unveil 7 more planes!
I do not want to start Batch 6 until I’m done with Batch 5. Why? Because I made that mistake with Batch 5 and don’t want to make that mistake again. I got names and started the list for Batch 5 when I was still working on Batch 4.
I felt pressured to get started on the new list when I was still working on Batch 4. When I finally started Batch 5, months had passed. Then we added the motor mod to the mix plus the time it takes to make the planes and Batch 5 customers ended up waiting a long time.
Not making that mistake again. Now, I will start Batch 6 when I’m done with Batch 5. At that point, I will take whoever is still interested and go from there.
The motor mod will be in my hands by the time I start the Batch and so will the Figures. I may have to ask that you pay Jazzbouche for the Figures a few weeks early just so he can start working on them.
What does all this mean? It means Batch 6 should go a lot faster than Batch 5.
I would like to mention, again, that I have a job and can’t work on the planes 8hrs a day. I do work on the planes almost daily, mostly late at night but because I don’t make plane mods for a living, I can’t make ANY predictions, promises, or give you any idea when they will be ready to ship or whatnot.
I know the list of interested people is long and I really appreciate the interest! I know that by the time I start the next Batch, a lot of people will no longer be interested or will not respond. This will be the time for those at the bottom to move up!
The menu for pricing is ready and we are only pending 2 items. There will be 2 very cool additions to the planes for Batch 6 and until I test these additions and know how long it takes to incorporate them, that’s when I’ll be able to send the complete menu for Batch 6. Basically we are only pending pricing for those 2 additions. Just hang tight.
Most of my customers agree that the planes were worth the wait and I really think that these 2 new additions will absolutely blow your mind! Still working on them and keeping fingers crossed. Once I get this squared away, I will promptly send you guys the menu.
As always, Thank you SO much for your interest in my planes, and Please hang tight! I think you’ll be pleased with the end result. Thanks!

Quoted from KornFreak28:

No worries, I understand why you are asking and I appreciate your interest.
At this point, I’m just working on Batch 5 as fast as I can and I’m getting ready to unveil 7 more planes!
I do not want to start Batch 6 until I’m done with Batch 5. Why? Because I made that mistake with Batch 5 and don’t want to make that mistake again. I got names and started the list for Batch 5 when I was still working on Batch 4.
I felt pressured to get started on the new list when I was still working on Batch 4. When I finally started Batch 5, months had passed. Then we added the motor mod to the mix plus the time it takes to make the planes and Batch 5 customers ended up waiting a long time.
Not making that mistake again. Now, I will start Batch 6 when I’m done with Batch 5. At that point, I will take whoever is still interested and go from there.
The motor mod will be in my hands by the time I start the Batch and so will the Figures. I may have to ask that you pay Jazzbouche for the Figures a few weeks early just so he can start working on them.
What does all this mean? It means Batch 6 should go a lot faster than Batch 5.
I would like to mention, again, that I have a job and can’t work on the planes 8hrs a day. I do work on the planes almost daily, mostly late at night but because I don’t make plane mods for a living, I can’t make ANY predictions, promises, or give you any idea when they will be ready to ship or whatnot.
I know the list of interested people is long and I really appreciate the interest! I know that by the time I start the next Batch, a lot of people will no longer be interested or will not respond. This will be the time for those at the bottom to move up!
The menu for pricing is ready and we are only pending 2 items. There will be 2 very cool additions to the planes for Batch 6 and until I test these additions and know how long it takes to incorporate them, that’s when I’ll be able to send the complete menu for Batch 6. Basically we are only pending pricing for those 2 additions. Just hang tight.
Most of my customers agree that the planes were worth the wait and I really think that these 2 new additions will absolutely blow your mind! Still working on them and keeping fingers crossed. Once I get this squared away, I will promptly send you guys the menu.
As always, Thank you SO much for your interest in my planes, and Please hang tight! I think you’ll be pleased with the end result. Thanks!

Mate a professional, honest & friendly down to earth response .........

Appreciate your time in and out of Indi Plan Rescue

MegadegthHangar18

2 months later
#2761 2 years ago

Gdayyyy.......Yes

MegadethHangar18

I'm in for Batch 6

Thanks

1 week later
#2798 2 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Ok put me on the list for a pair of planes with all the latest offerings. Cheers

Yes me2, whatever the latest offering is with all mods I'm in please.... Thumbs UP

3 weeks later
#2923 2 years ago

Ok I want to pay for my Order ... I have completed which was sent to me the (Plane Rescue Service Request Form)

I probably have missed something .... However I have received no correspondence prompting me to pay for anything or anyone for my order!!! What am I doing wrong or what am I missing?

Do I get one invoice amount in total for everything or one invoice from each key stakeholder?

Wanting to pay but need to understand how too?

#2927 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Click on Ricochet’s name and it will allow you to send him a PM. That’s all you have to do. Thanks!

I have missed a few posts but I'm onto it now ........ Sorry to be a pain bro and I appreciate for your help.

2 months later
#2975 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Batch 5 Tiger moth’s ready for take off!
[quoted image]

Mint!

2 weeks later
#2981 1 year ago

G'Day,

Said I would give an update on mods to come .... Here's the latest.

Sammy Hagar 5150 - Peter Brock 05

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
3 months later
#3163 1 year ago
Quoted from Sehested:

Did you send out anything yet Korn? I just want to ensure if haven't missed anything

Yes me too please ... I've been checking my PM's but nothing in relation to batch 6 and final payment. Just double checking as I have been a little late in the past with following up on next payment steps.

4 months later
#3263 1 year ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Truth be told y’all took a bit of a schedule hit due to me… I had to move … got sick…wife got sick… it really took a toll on my time, and life.
I’m still not in my new home and don’t have my shop setup so I had to rely on Korn heavily for the final testing of the Deluxe Controller… and the Action Pack. We worked around the clock to try and make up for lost time and to get it 100% right.
Waiting sucks I know… but I decided to do a redesign of the Deluxe Controller sorta late in the game due to how the testing was going. Some of the reasons for the redesign were …
1. Added complete control of motor speed in software so that we have a consistent product and gives the customer a better range of control.
2. Change motor drivers to use an off-the-shelf small robotics driver.
3. Added a beefy high efficient switching power supply for the motor power. I was never satisfied with the performance of the linear supply’s especially at low RPMs. I felt like I wasn’t hitting the mark on the speed control.
4. Added 8 more bits of IO to control to accommodate the AUX expansion capabilities and enable the Action Pack... and other stuff
5. Added extensive built in test diagnostics.
There is so much more … it’s pretty much future proof now… Deluxe Customers are getting a pretty sophisticated product.
One thing I can tell you is this, what my measure of standard is: I am making a product that I would want in my machine… and if you’ve seen my resto work you will see I have pretty high standards. This mod should feel like it belongs in the game... as if it were part of the game from the get-go. It also has to feel like a commercial product, not some after-market hack. I use commercial grade parts where I can and don't cut corners to save a buck. I love this hobby and love this game and am truly excited to make this for everyone.
So we are in full production now. If the wait has turned some of you sour then I am sorry for contributing a bit to that, it was not intentional and some of it was done with the absolute proper intention … I hope we can make it work for you no matter what.
Thanks
Jim</blockquotnow I know why there's been a big delay I'm ok with that shir hits the fan in everyones life and thats cool with me Jim I appreciate the update on length time it has been since paying good $$$ for serval stages of this kit and being an Aussie what $700 US is $1000 AUS!

Truth be told y’all took a bit of a schedule hit due to me… I had to move … got sick…wife got sick… it really took a toll on my time, and life.
I’m still not in my new home and don’t have my shop setup so I had to rely on Korn heavily for the final testing of the Deluxe Controller… and the Action Pack. We worked around the clock to try and make up for lost time and to get it 100% right.
Waiting sucks I know… but I decided to do a redesign of the Deluxe Controller sorta late in the game due to how the testing was going. Some of the reasons for the redesign were …
1. Added complete control of motor speed in software so that we have a consistent product and gives the customer a better range of control.
2. Change motor drivers to use an off-the-shelf small robotics driver.
3. Added a beefy high efficient switching power supply for the motor power. I was never satisfied with the performance of the linear supply’s especially at low RPMs. I felt like I wasn’t hitting the mark on the speed control.
4. Added 8 more bits of IO to control to accommodate the AUX expansion capabilities and enable the Action Pack... and other stuff
5. Added extensive built in test diagnostics.
There is so much more … it’s pretty much future proof now… Deluxe Customers are getting a pretty sophisticated product.
One thing I can tell you is this, what my measure of standard is: I am making a product that I would want in my machine… and if you’ve seen my resto work you will see I have pretty high standards. This mod should feel like it belongs in the game... as if it were part of the game from the get-go. It also has to feel like a commercial product, not some after-market hack. I use commercial grade parts where I can and don't cut corners to save a buck. I love this hobby and love this game and am truly excited to make this for everyone.
So we are in full production now. If the wait has turned some of you sour then I am sorry for contributing a bit to that, it was not intentional and some of it was done with the absolute proper intention … I hope we can make it work for you no matter what.
Thanks
Jim

Hey Jim, No1 hope your coming good mate, I appreciate the update on why the length of time has been so long, I was like what the hell is going on and being an Aussie the cost so far has been a small fortune so was a little worried. Anyway now knowing you and the family had hit the wall but on the mend, its all good with me, glad things have improved ... health and family 1st buddy. Appreciate the update and lock me in on THE ACTION EXPANDER PACK which will hopefully not cost me another $1000 AUS dollars!

Cheers Troy

2 weeks later
#3305 1 year ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

I’m still in Batch 6!!! Let’s go all the way!!! I’ll wait for another year if needed!

Being patience is a good thing in life specially for an awesome quality product with this IJ Plane Rescue mod but at some stage there has to be a line in the sand of how long your gonna be waiting around. Mate if your fine to want to wait another year then good for you but really I'm not, maybe I'm good to wait another 4,5 6 months but not another bloody year! that would make it 3 years since I put my name down for batch 6, I've made all my payments to make it happen & will hang in there with the guys either way but another bloody year, I hope not!

I know the guys have had their set backs which I'm cool with, will appreciate, respect & work with & I have to just cop what ever ends up happening but honestly sooner than another year please!

1 month later
#3335 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Speaking of lead times and ETA’s we are making a few adjustments/changes that are going to cut on the overall assembly time which will allow me to get these planes out faster.

That sounds awesome, keep up the good work team. Can't wait to get these wicked looking mods.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Wanted
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider megadethhangar18.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service?tu=megadethhangar18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.