IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6076 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6078 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6073 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6072 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6071 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6067 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mrtattooz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2522 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

These are the names that expressed interest in Batch 6 so far. By the time I actually start Batch 6 I’m sure some of you won’t respond or won’t be interested anymore. If that happens, names will be erased and people will bump up. I will close the list at some point once I get people confirmed. The menu with options will be sent via PM to those interested. I will let you know when the menu is ready. A couple more additions are being configured so it should be good. If you expressed interest but your name is not on this list let me know! Thanks!
Davi
vectron
NoMonkey
Dallas_Pin
ignat
RefugeNate
AnthonyT
@Arcadeneard925
doghouse
@MegadeathHangar18
LockeVI
@Guinesstime
Louwie
t2000tjt
Italiasr
jazc4
brickbuilder14
jamesmc
Buzzie
Konajack
Mister_Furious
Joeynelyse
RobbyIRL5
Eagle14
OTRChief
Flash71
spidey
FlippyD
Mayboyz
SJJ
Toppers
robnotto
Swoods5688
Ghiandalf
oopsallberrys
gorditas
silverbearss
DarthPaul
Ashram56

Please add me to the list!!!!! Thank you

#2523 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrtattooz:

I can pay ahead of need be. Just let me know.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
4 months later
#2748 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrtattooz:

I can pay ahead of need be. Just let me know.

Quoted from KornFreak28:

***The Official Batch 6 list is now open!***
The details are as follows:
Batch 6 will be open until the end of January to give everybody that got on the interested list enough time to sign up.
Interested list order will be kept and followed. For example: If the First person that got on the interested list gets on the Official Batch 6 list the last day, He still keeps his First spot he had.
Once the list is closed I will sort out the names and put them in order following the interested list order.
Only people that got on the interested list can get on the Official Batch 6 list.
Batch 6 will consist of 30 members
NO cancellations will be allowed and no refunds will be given just because you changed your mind or got impatient and want out or because you decided to sell your machine in the middle of the plane build. If you get on this list it’s because you intend to keep your machine and know full well the planes take time to build.
I have a full time job and only do this as a hobby. I work on the planes mostly late at night when I have free time. Please know that I do work on the planes almost daily and do make my best efforts to get them done as soon as possible However, I cannot give ETA’s so please don’t ask. If you are the type that is going to be constantly asking when the planes will be ready or if you are in any particular rush, please don’t get on this list.
Once the list is closed, I will send out the menu with prices in order to everyone on the list.
Payments to Jazzbouche (Indy Figures) and Ricochet (motor mod) will be made first and will begin when I advise to do so in this thread. Please do not jump ahead and make payments. If you didn’t make it to Batch 6 you will need to wait until Batch 7 is open to purchase these items.
All planes will be built using Ricochet’s motor mod. No more original wiring will be used.
There is a ‘possibility’ of a new add-on in the future but at this time it’s not guaranteed and testing is still ongoing. At this point, given the fact that testing is still ongoing, I would not advise waiting for this add-on to become a reality.
Please do me a favor and copy and paste your name on the list once it starts building.
Thank you for your time! Here are some planes that are ready for take off!!!! Please excuse the messy wires seen on the pics! Planes were only installed for pics.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes please include me Mrtattooz. I didn't know how to respond until now, but Buzzie mentioned me. I was on the original batch 6 list. Thank you and amazing work

#2749 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

***The Official Batch 6 list is now open!***
The details are as follows:
Batch 6 will be open until the end of January to give everybody that got on the interested list enough time to sign up.
Interested list order will be kept and followed. For example: If the First person that got on the interested list gets on the Official Batch 6 list the last day, He still keeps his First spot he had.
Once the list is closed I will sort out the names and put them in order following the interested list order.
Only people that got on the interested list can get on the Official Batch 6 list.
Batch 6 will consist of 30 members
NO cancellations will be allowed and no refunds will be given just because you changed your mind or got impatient and want out or because you decided to sell your machine in the middle of the plane build. If you get on this list it’s because you intend to keep your machine and know full well the planes take time to build.
I have a full time job and only do this as a hobby. I work on the planes mostly late at night when I have free time. Please know that I do work on the planes almost daily and do make my best efforts to get them done as soon as possible However, I cannot give ETA’s so please don’t ask. If you are the type that is going to be constantly asking when the planes will be ready or if you are in any particular rush, please don’t get on this list.
Once the list is closed, I will send out the menu with prices in order to everyone on the list.
Payments to Jazzbouche (Indy Figures) and Ricochet (motor mod) will be made first and will begin when I advise to do so in this thread. Please do not jump ahead and make payments. If you didn’t make it to Batch 6 you will need to wait until Batch 7 is open to purchase these items.
All planes will be built using Ricochet’s motor mod. No more original wiring will be used.
There is a ‘possibility’ of a new add-on in the future but at this time it’s not guaranteed and testing is still ongoing. At this point, given the fact that testing is still ongoing, I would not advise waiting for this add-on to become a reality.
Please do me a favor and copy and paste your name on the list once it starts building.
Thank you for your time! Here are some planes that are ready for take off!!!! Please excuse the messy wires seen on the pics! Planes were only installed for pics.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for doing what you do for this industry. Especially considering you work all day at a regular job and then tend to this on you're free time. You're a Diamond in the rough. I appreciate you and everyone whom takes the time to keep this industry going and awesome at the same time!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Wanted
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels
Other
$ 85.00
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
14,000 (OBO)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mrtattooz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service?tu=Mrtattooz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.