20240311_141734 (resized).jpg
IMG_6087 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6076 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6078 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6073 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HarryReimer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1757 3 years ago

That POA looks INSANE... GREAT WORK.

1 year later
#2570 2 years ago

Put me on the list for a fighter plane.

8 months later
1 month later
#3060 1 year ago

I installed my fighter plane today... Took me about 20 minutes... that includes reading the manual (which is great). I love the fighter plane... and now I need the Tiger Moth.....as my biplane looks terrible as shown in the images. THIS IS A MUST HAVE.

231B4A52-C516-4024-B7EE-A4DBD5B12FC0 (resized).JPG231B4A52-C516-4024-B7EE-A4DBD5B12FC0 (resized).JPGIMG_6824 (resized).jpgIMG_6824 (resized).jpg

#3061 1 year ago

Put me on the list for the biplane... I dont need the boards or anything else at least....

#3064 1 year ago

Made my indy more badass

24A931F0-B1C0-4813-8CAB-3E90EF880A8F (resized).jpeg24A931F0-B1C0-4813-8CAB-3E90EF880A8F (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#3131 1 year ago

Add me to the blimp list.

6 months later
#3322 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I’m not going to sugar coat it for you mate. That comment about you waiting 3 years is NOT the case! You might have requested planes 3 years ago but that doesn’t mean you were on the Official list back then.
When you asked to be put on the list I was in the middle of a batch of planes which take time to make. Just because you ask to be put on the list doesn’t mean you start counting the wait time from there. Wait time starts when I make the Batch Official, NOT when you request planes.
Why do I make an Official list? Let me explain to you what happens and how it works:
Let’s say that I’m working on Batch 5 or even barely getting the list built.
I got my hands full.
You come in here and ask for planes.
You are too late for Batch 5 so I tell you “You’ll need to wait for Batch 6”
8 or so months go by. (You don’t count this towards your wait time)
I build and ship Batch 5 planes during this time.
You sit there thinking “Damn, it’s been a year and my planes aren’t ready yet” (Remember I haven’t even started the Official list for your batch yet)
A couple more months go by and I’m done with Batch 5. (You don’t count this time either)
A few weeks later Ricochet and myself start brainstorming on how to improve Batch 6. This takes about a month (You don’t count this time either)
While all of this is going on, lots more people request to be put on the list.
Then Ricochet gets to work on a few prototypes and ships them to me for testing and approval.
This takes, depending on the improvements, 2 to 3 months since he has to ship the prototypes and I then send them back to him for adjustments and/or improvements. (You don’t count this time either)
When I see we are getting “pretty close” to having a solid and awesome speed controller, I start the OFFICIAL LIST for Batch 6.
Now why do I make an Official list If you had already requested to be on it you might ask?
Because A LOT of people sell their machines during that time (without letting me know of course) other people loose interest, others don’t have the money to pay, and others Simply never respond to my posts or PMs.
For those reasons, I cannot assume you are still going to commit to the planes and an Official list has to be made.
Once I gather the Official list, which takes a couple of weeks (time you don’t count towards your wait time) then and ONLY then, the clock starts running.
Unfortunately, this time we identified a few areas that needed to be addressed and improved to where we felt comfortable and worthy of the money you are paying for this mod.
I was very clear that this mod is not something you 3D print and ship out. There are so many details involved and so much that goes on behind the scenes that you don’t know about and as a customer all you are thinking is “I want my planes already”
That is the reason why I DON’T charge you the fee for the planes until I start building. I Also don’t charge my fee to make it easier to replace people should they become impatient or sell their games or whatever.
I just get somebody from the waiting list to replace you and they will happily (take your place) pay you back for the money you spent on the figures and controller mod and you are good to go. So please don’t fell “trapped” just because you already paid for these items.
Because once I collect the fee for the planes and you sell your game or whatever, there are NO replacements and no refunds because I’ve already done work and painted planes to your liking.
Ricochet and Jazzbouche must charge their fee because they are already in production.
And even before you filled out the menu, I told everybody, planes are for people that aren’t in a hurry and plan on keeping their IJ for a very long time. I also warned that I cannot be rushed since I don’t like to rush my product.
We want to give you the very best we can. I was also very clear that I cannot give you ETA’s of when your planes will be ready and after all those warnings, you still got in.
Seeing that you are only willing to wait a few more months and how far down you are on the list, I could give you the option of getting replaced and that replacement can pay you your money back?
Just say the word and we can get it done for you. The last thing I want is to have an unhappy customer that feels that they have to wait just because you already bought the figures and speed controllers.
Please don’t get me wrong! I would love for you to stay and get your planes and we are so close to making that happen but I do want to let you know that you can walk away now before I start building your planes because once I paint your planes there is no way I can replace you since work has already been done to your liking.
***So again, I hope you stay and take a breather and know your planes are coming very soon!***
You also have to remember that I got a job and and family. Yes, I’ve already started the build for the first sets and that mostly takes place after work or late at night. I also got a family that needs my attention. This is not a “business” where I spend 10 hours a day building planes. This is hobby that I love and I’m very passionate about but please understand the family and job aspect too. I bust my ass and get very little sleep to get this planes built as fast as possible.
Just ask anybody from previous batches, they all waited and they all loved the product in the end and are very happy!
Listen guys, We (myself, Ricochet and Jazzbouche) work very hard to put out a great product for you. A product that not only looks good but performs great as well.
This is something that we do out of love for the hobby. We spend a lot of sleepless nights brainstorming, testing and improving to give you guys the very best product that we can and you deserve.
Please Try to understand and stop rushing us or complaining. Please know that Your planes will be done and you will love and enjoy them very much.
Ricochet is a master at that he does and you will LOVE the new abilities these planes have. It’s a truly awesome mod! Same goes for Jazzbouce! His figures are just beyond amazing! We make a great team!
We are now busy building so I ask in the most respectful way to please keep this sort of comments and chatter to a minimum….just sit back and relax! Play your game. Planes are coming!
Planes are being built as we speak and messages are being sent out as well to see who wants to get the latest add-ons.
You feeling impatient or got something to say? Hit me on PM and let’s fix it. We are here for you and want to make you happy and we are ready to help you in any way we can. Please know that.
I hope I was able to explain how things work and why there is a bit of a wait to get this mod.
And as always, I want to say Thank you for your interest in my planes! It’s been so awesome and I hope to keep serving you for a very long time! Thanks!!!!

The planes are worth the wait. He is super passionate about the art he is creating. The planes look and perform fantastic on the machine. Quality takes time... I for one appreciate ANYONE who takes the time to create such fantastic art for our machines.

Do not hestitate to sign up, yes you will wait a while... but whats the rush? Who would want to trade an Indy anyway??

#3330 1 year ago

The tiger moth exceeded all expectations 15 minute install thank you again!!!

962F2B61-DC2A-4E76-ACAD-BB9571B14185 (resized).jpeg962F2B61-DC2A-4E76-ACAD-BB9571B14185 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,419.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,500 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HarryReimer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service?tu=HarryReimer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.