IMG_1615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0908 (resized).jpeg
Tom Petty (resized).jpg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1148 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dallas_Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2005 3 years ago

Add me to your list ... just added a beautiful IJ and always heard about your planes. Can’t wait!

#2013 3 years ago

Stoked!!

3 months later
#2128 3 years ago

I’ll move up to 5 if you have space. Can also pay upfront as well. Thanks!

1 month later
#2231 3 years ago
Quoted from Cosplay:

Also how do I contact Davi to send him the cash?

Davi

He's good people

3 weeks later
#2308 2 years ago

This is a great addition! I can’t wait!! In 6, but can move to 5 with the amazingness of the new mod

1 month later
#2407 2 years ago

I appreciate both of you and your dedication to this mod! I’m in Batch 6 and will wait until Raza releases if I need to! Lol Thanks guys

2 months later
#2534 2 years ago

Excited Batch 6 is up soon!! Can’t wait!!

4 months later
#2777 2 years ago

Confirming Dallas_Pin on batch6

1 year later
#3287 1 year ago

I’m still in Batch 6!!! Let’s go all the way!!! I’ll wait for another year if needed!

3 months later
#3440 10 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Hello! I present to you a plane I finished last night! This request was for a totally different camouflage pattern with splotches and different tones of grey! The propeller was also requested with a light grey triangle which gives an awesome spinning effect!

Hot damn that’s gorgeous!!!!!

3 months later
#3533 6 months ago
Quoted from Mister_Furious:

I received my planes from KornFreak28 a few days ago and got them installed late last night. It took me some time to complete because I was being extra careful and due to how well he packages the planes to prevent damage during shipping, but the result is excellent.
KornFreak28 kept in touch with me multiple times before and since the planes arrived and was always extremely helpful and answered all of my questions succinctly and kindly.
I love the way the planes have enhanced the look my playfield. The Action Expander Pack makes my ramps shots even more enjoyable since I have it set up with Option B to allow the Biplane and Fighter to respond to Left and Right ramp shots independently. I also decided to order the figures and they are quite detailed and it adds to the overall package. There were no issues with clearance from either the glass or the ramps.
All and All it was worth the wait and cost. Thank you KornFreak28!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hello from Frisco! They look great! Mine should be here soon and I can’t wait!!

2 weeks later
#3540 6 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Are Frisco and Plano pretty close? Are you guys pinball buddies?

Not yet! But they are next to each other ... time for a new pal!

4 months later
#3602 64 days ago

It’s getting close to Christmas Day here! More excited than a boy waiting to unwrap presents…

#3615 59 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Just don’t hate me when you start carefully unpacking your planes! Lots and lots of tape

Opening tonight. You should wrap fragile items for a living. Great job and the instructions are amazing! So far 11/10!!

2 weeks later
#3677 42 days ago

Holy balls!! This is my favorite mod ever!! Received the planes in a box marked ‘Fragile’ and it was more well-packed than anything I’ve ever ordered (TV’s, computers, glass ware). 3 hours later I finally found my planes very well packed and made the trip safe (maybe not 3 hours, but I was like a 5 year old on Christmas morning trying to see my planes). Jesus - this takes modding over the top!! Love the planes.

Plan was to install the weekend I received them, but I decided to shop the game at the same time. Ordered LEDs (shout out Comet) and new rubbers (shout out Titan). This is not a requirement of the planes, just my anal nature.

Anyway - we are rolling!! Tiger Moth was installed tonight; Fighter plane tomorrow.

If I had another IJ, I’d get back in line to do it all over again. KornFreak28 is a hell of a dude, a top notch mod maker and the best support in the Biz!!

A few photos of the old Tiger Moth and the new one! I’m in love with these planes!

IMG_1144 (resized).jpegIMG_1144 (resized).jpegIMG_1148 (resized).jpegIMG_1148 (resized).jpegIMG_1149 (resized).jpegIMG_1149 (resized).jpegIMG_1150 (resized).jpegIMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#3698 3 days ago

Holy Balls Batman!! This is the best mod of the Century. Admittedly it took me a while to install it as I wanted to shop the game out, convert to LEDs, and do some other fun items - but the Planes!!! These make the game complete and amazing! These are worth the wait - run, don’t walk to get these (with the prop spinners) in your IJ!! Thank you KornFreak28 for a fantastic mod!!

IMG_1613 (resized).jpegIMG_1613 (resized).jpegIMG_1614 (resized).jpegIMG_1614 (resized).jpegIMG_1615 (resized).jpegIMG_1615 (resized).jpegIMG_1616 (resized).jpegIMG_1616 (resized).jpegIMG_1617 (resized).jpegIMG_1617 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

12,500 (OBO)
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Wanted
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dallas_Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service?tu=Dallas_Pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.