20240311_141734 (resized).jpg
IMG_6087 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6076 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6078 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6073 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 74.
#301 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Looking great when and where do I send payment?

Once they are in the mail... I will ask for payment.

#302 5 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Once they are in the mail... I will ask for payment.

Thank you for the update

#303 5 years ago

Thanks! I’ll be in touch soon, no worries

#304 5 years ago

Posting an update in a little while....

#305 5 years ago

Ok guys now that I can test the planes on my machine, the planes will start rolling out fairly quicky I hope. Here’s CoPinFan’s finished biplane. Added landing gear, tension wires (thanks Eric) decals, paint and clear, wood colored prop with chrome tips and motor! Testing is next

613C4CD2-4B6D-4B86-BB85-CFE303E7F3C2 (resized).jpeg613C4CD2-4B6D-4B86-BB85-CFE303E7F3C2 (resized).jpeg7F24439C-EBC9-4DF5-A34D-EDE616724D9F (resized).jpeg7F24439C-EBC9-4DF5-A34D-EDE616724D9F (resized).jpeg
#306 5 years ago

Welcome to batch # 2 Pacman!

#307 5 years ago

These planes look awesome... I just found this thread tonight and read all 7 pages. I'm buried at work and couldn't get to my IJ till maybe next week

#308 5 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

These planes look awesome... I just found this thread tonight and read all 7 pages. I'm buried at work and couldn't get to my IJ till maybe next week

No worries, if you are serious about getting them you might be able to squeeze into batch # 2. I’ll PM you....

#309 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

No worries, if you are serious about getting them you might be able to squeeze into batch # 2. You only need to ship your biplane tho, I provide the fighter. I’ll PM you....

#310 5 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

For all you harness folks.... almost
all completed!!![quoted image]

Nice work!

#311 5 years ago

looks fantastic! I'm very excited.

#312 5 years ago

Do all bi-planes come with the tension wires and landing gear? It looks awesome!

#313 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Do all bi-planes come with the tension wires and landing gear? It looks awesome!

Thanks! Yes they are unless you don’t want them or I run out. Not all the planes will look the same. Some will have black tension wires, some will have grey. Not the same pattern either.

Been thinking that it might be a good idea to trim the biplane prop a bit. I would hate for you guys to install the plane and for the prop to hit your glass or wireforms. I’m being a bit conservative here. If you still want the prop the way it is let me know....

#314 5 years ago

Been doing extensive testing today. I’ll work on the planes some more tonight....

#315 5 years ago

I think if you can test fit the planes in your IJ KornFreak28 the planes should work in all the IJ pins. It's going to be a while before I can start working on my IJ and get it up and running.

#316 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I think if you can test fit the planes in your IJ KornFreak28 the planes should work in all the IJ pins. It's going to be a while before I can start working on my IJ and get it up and running.

Not really. Some people have plastic protectors, some don’t. Some have the airball protector, some don’t. That makes a difference. I got the airball protector installed. You guys are going to have to make adjustments. Maybe add a washer, or maybe remove your plastic protector, or maybe nothing at all. My game is not necessarily the same as yours.

Good luck with your IJ project!

#317 5 years ago

Great work guys! Is there any more space on batch 2 or will there be a batch 3? Looks awesome!

#318 5 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Great work guys! Is there any more space on batch 2 or will there be a batch 3? Looks awesome!

Possible. Just follow the thread for an update tomorrow. Thanks!

#319 5 years ago

The wire that holds the Bi-plane is pretty forgiving. My thoughts after shipping it to you.
That wire is bendable. Thinking small downward pitch, its glass vs wireform here, tight yes, but the biggest the prop can be is good for me.
Wheels, landing gear, your beautiful custom paint job.
Ill send a pm as well.
There is only one thing I dont want!
Please no swasicka's on my plane. For me not appropriate. I personally dont care, its just a game and just an emblem. However, also not necessary.

#320 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

The wire that holds the Bi-plane is pretty forgiving. My thoughts after shipping it to you.
That wire is bendable. Thinking small downward pitch, its glass vs wireform here, tight yes, but the biggest the prop can be is good for me.
Wheels, landing gear, your beautiful custom paint job.
Ill send a pm as well.
There is only one thing I dont want!
Please no swasicka's on my plane. For me not appropriate. I personally dont care, its just a game and just an emblem. However, also not necessary.

Got it, no Nazi flag on your plane. Less work for me I can do a green tail or yellow if you like. I decided to include the flag because the plane in the movie has it. If anybody else thinks the flag is inappropriate, speak now before I start working on your plane. Thanks!

#321 5 years ago

About batch # 2: I had a few that went MIA on me. Disappointing. I have received several requests to replace them. I've already replaced two and will possibly be replacing one more today. I will do a headcount and assess the situation later today. I believe there is enough people for a possible batch 3 but that won't happen until I'm done with 1 and 2. If I don't have anymore MIA's and shipping and payment goes hiccup free, I'll start batch # 3. Unfortunately, due to the MIA situation in batch 2, anybody wanting to get on batch 3 will have to make payment upfront.

Biplane prop: Unless you request to have yours trimmed, I'll just leave it the way it is. Don't forget, that every game is different and that you will have to make adjustments when installing the biplane. If you wish to have your biplane prop trimmed just say the word, it's free of charge

#322 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

About batch # 2: I had a few that went MIA on me. Disappointing. I have received several requests to replace them. I've already replaced two and will possibly be replacing one more today. I will do a headcount and assess the situation later today. I believe there is enough people for a possible batch 3 but that won't happen until I'm done with 1 and 2. If I don't have anymore MIA's and shipping and payment goes hiccup free, I'll start batch # 3. Unfortunately, due to the MIA situation in batch 2, anybody wanting to get on batch 3 will have to make payment upfront.
Biplane prop: Unless you request to have yours trimmed, I'll just leave it the way it is. Don't forget, that every game is different and that you will have to make adjustments when installing the biplane. If you wish to have your biplane prop trimmed just say the word, it's free of charge

If your able to trip the prop and have the same shape/finish, I would like that. I think the proper scale will look better, prop appears to extend well above the top wing.

I'm being picky but you offered! Lol!

#323 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If your able to trip the prop and have the same shape/finish, I would like that. I think the proper scale will look better, prop appears to extend well above the top wing.
I'm being picky but you offered! Lol!

I'll try my best but unfortunately, shape is not guaranteed. When I said, "trim" I meant just a hair, not to make it look more proper to scale.

#324 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Best I could find
[quoted image]

Look at the picture you posted. Does the propeller extend past the wing?

#325 5 years ago

Sure Looks like it does, doesn’t it?

8EC6521B-8D2B-4D69-ADEB-B30D986B52DD (resized).jpeg8EC6521B-8D2B-4D69-ADEB-B30D986B52DD (resized).jpeg

#326 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Sure Looks like it does, doesn’t?
[quoted image]

WOW KORN!
Your work is amazing! LOL

#327 5 years ago

WOW KORN!

LOLLLLLLL

#328 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Sure Looks like it does, doesn’t?
[quoted image]

I will take a slight trim. Hard to tell in the photo from that angle and the one you posted is from a game if I'm not mistaken, doesn't look real.

#329 5 years ago

WOW KORN!

If you were to go for a yellow tail like the original fighter plane in the game, I think it would look really nice and fit the game perfectly.

#330 5 years ago

I would love a little trim to ensure it fits

#331 5 years ago
Quoted from shepP:

I would love a little trim to ensure it fits

You got it

#332 5 years ago

Hey George - I'll take the "hair" trim on my biplane to ensure that it will fit. Thanks so much.

#333 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hey George - I'll take the "hair" trim on my biplane to ensure that it will fit. Thanks so much.

#334 5 years ago

I just tested both planes hooked to the same flasher connector! I got Beautiful spin on both planes at the same time. You can, of course, also hook them to different flasher connectors I’ll test the left ramp next.....

#335 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I just tested both planes hooked to the same flasher connector! I got Beautiful spin on both planes at the same time. You can, of course, also hook them to different flasher connectors I’ll test the left ramp next.....

Video...video!

#336 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Video...video!

I can’t post iphone videos and I don’t have a youtube account or whatever it’s needed....

#337 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I can’t post iphone videos and I don’t have a youtube account or whatever it’s needed....

Bummer! Looking forward to seeing them together.

#338 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Bummer! Looking forward to seeing them together.

I know! I’ll post a pic later...

#339 5 years ago

<If you wish to have your biplane prop trimmed just say the word, it's free of charge.>

I'll take a trim on mine too. Thanks George!

#340 5 years ago

HI George - Of the people that went MIA in batch #2... is either of their fighter planes available? I would consider helping you out by adding it to my order (currently biplane only). What is the price for the fighter plane? They would both fit in the box I sent my biplane in! Thanks

#341 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

&lt;If you wish to have your biplane prop trimmed just say the word, it's free of charge.&gt;
I'll take a trim on mine too. Thanks George!

You got it!

#342 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

HI George - Of the people that went MIA in batch #2... is either of their fighter planes available? I would consider helping you out by adding it to my order (currently biplane only). What is the price for the fighter plane? They would both fit in the box I sent my biplane in! Thanks

Let me do a headcout first. I don’t see why not I always wondered why you only ordered the biplane.....

#343 5 years ago

Do you guys know how to post videos here?

#344 5 years ago

I’ll take a trim to ensure fitting. Thanks!

#345 5 years ago

Thanks! Any special requests like the trimming, please post here so it’s easier to locate. Do not send me a PM for that. I get too many PMs daily.

#346 5 years ago

Please trim my biplane prop. Thanks.

#347 5 years ago

This is also available. Spins great and it’s more to scale.

14B20BE9-E034-4419-9140-893D46739AC6 (resized).png14B20BE9-E034-4419-9140-893D46739AC6 (resized).png
#348 5 years ago

If trimming helps you can trim mine. Thanks. Thanks for posting a photo

#349 5 years ago
A8B638F6-35FB-46F9-9568-0EE3B4CCD133 (resized).pngA8B638F6-35FB-46F9-9568-0EE3B4CCD133 (resized).png
#350 5 years ago

Love the wood prop. I would vote trimmed to ensure fit if I am understanding question correctly

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,419.00
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.00
12,500 (OBO)
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

14,000 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 85.00
$ 12.95
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/7?hl=copinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.