20240311_141734 (resized).jpg
IMG_6087 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6076 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6078 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6073 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 74.
#3201 1 year ago

Could the OP update the first post in this thread to make it clear what is available (menu) and the cost?

There’s way too many posts to sort through

#3202 1 year ago
Quoted from Joeynelyse:

Afternoon sir! A month or so ago u started asking for personal emails to correspond with those of us in Batch 6. Just checking to see how things are going and if u need anything? Joe

Don’t take it the wrong way but I did that to avoid these kind of posts. I’m pretty much done communicating Batch 6 matters here. I may post a pic or say something here and there but I would like to shift all communication to email. If email proves to be too much for me, I’ll just communicate via PM. If I haven’t sent you an email that means I got nothing to ask or report yet. We are still working out some kinks and adding more stuff than initially offered, that I think you’ll appreciate very much and will blow your minds! I wouldn’t be adding stuff if I didn’t think it was a good idea.

All Batch 6 members are asked to please stop worrying and just hang on. I don’t need anything. If you (Batch 6 members) are loosing patience, please know that we (Ricochet and myself) are adding some awesome upgrades to the controller mod which I’m sure you’ll like and appreciate very much!

Any other comments or concerns send me a PM or an email once I send that initial email. Thanks!

#3203 1 year ago

If you are interested in Batch 7 and beyond, don’t worry! I’ll keep posting here as usual. The previous post was for Batch 6 only.

#3204 1 year ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Could the OP update the first post in this thread to make it clear what is available (menu) and the cost?
There’s way too many posts to sort through

I may do that update once Batch 7 gets closer. At this time, I’m working on Batch 6 and got my hands FULL. If you got any specific questions send me a PM please. Thanks!

#3205 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Don’t take it the wrong way but I did that to avoid these kind of posts. I’m pretty much done communicating Batch 6 matters here. I may post a pic or say something here and there but I would like to shift all communication to email. If email proves to be too much for me, I’ll just communicate via PM. If I haven’t sent you an email that means I got nothing to ask or report yet. We are still working out some kinks and adding more stuff than initially offered, that I think you’ll appreciate very much and will blow your minds! I wouldn’t be adding stuff if I didn’t think it was a good idea.
All Batch 6 members are asked to please stop worrying and just hang on. I don’t need anything. If you (Batch 6 members) are loosing patience, please know that we (Ricochet and myself) are adding some awesome upgrades to the controller mod which I’m sure you’ll like and appreciate very much!
Any other comments or concerns send me a PM or an email once I send that initial email. Thanks!

Heck yeah, you had me at controller mod. C’mon batch 7, woohoo!

#3207 1 year ago

Planes look great!! Can I get added to the next batch for a bi plane and fighter? Thanks.

1 week later
#3208 1 year ago
Quoted from Thespiffy53:

Planes look great!! Can I get added to the next batch for a bi plane and fighter? Thanks.

Of course! Sorry for the late reply! Thanks!

#3209 1 year ago

These are fantastic! Could you please add me to your next batch list? Thank you!

#3210 1 year ago
Quoted from roscoepinball:

These are fantastic! Could you please add me to your next batch list? Thank you!

Thanks!

#3211 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for both planes. These look amazing

#3212 1 year ago
Quoted from rrocker:

Please add me to the list for both planes. These look amazing

Sure thing! Thanks!

1 week later
#3213 1 year ago

Just wanted to say that the after-sale support by KornFreak & Ricochet is top notch. It's clear these guys take great pride in their product.

20230102_001022 (resized).jpg20230102_001022 (resized).jpg20230102_001130 (resized).jpg20230102_001130 (resized).jpg20230102_001255 (resized).jpg20230102_001255 (resized).jpg
#3214 1 year ago
Quoted from MLmotorsport:

Just wanted to say that the after-sale support by KornFreak & Ricochet is top notch. It's clear these guys take great pride in their product.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you! Enjoy your planes!

#3215 1 year ago

Amazing, can’t wait!

#3216 1 year ago

I am sooo jelly! I love how the Nazi bastard is aiming his Howitzer (or whatever it is) at the other plane!

What an amazing addition to such a beautiful pin! I cannot wait to get mine (yay Batch 7!)

Stunning work, guys. Really something to behold

#3217 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for a set of both as well! These are awesome.

1 week later
#3218 1 year ago

KornFreak28 how do I get my name on the list for the next batch. Would love these for my IJ

#3219 1 year ago
Quoted from SFBP36:

Please add me to the list for a set of both as well! These are awesome.

Sure will! Thanks!

#3220 1 year ago
Quoted from mmr61184:

KornFreak28 how do I get my name on the list for the next batch. Would love these for my IJ

You just did! Thanks!

#3221 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

You just did! Thanks!

I’m kinda sad though. These airball deflectors are keeping the planes from Korn safe. If I got a good airball smack I’d have to order another set. Obviously with all the options.

George, would you believe me if I told you my dog ate a set?

#3222 1 year ago

Is it to late to get on the list .
Add me for both.Thanks

#3223 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

I’m kinda sad though. These airball deflectors are keeping the planes from Korn safe. If I got a good airball smack I’d have to order another set. Obviously with all the options.
George, would you believe me if I told you my dog ate a set?

Hahaha actually, I would!

#3224 1 year ago
Quoted from dzmechanical:

Is it to late to get on the list .
Add me for both.Thanks

You got it!

#3225 1 year ago

Is there anyone who sells the airball deflectors anymore? I'm new to IJ and it does bounce all around on some shots. I am in Batch 7 for Korn's badass planes, so I want to protect them.

Thanks!

#3226 1 year ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Is there anyone who sells the airball deflectors anymore? I'm new to IJ and it does bounce all around on some shots. I am in Batch 7 for Korn's badass planes, so I want to protect them.
Thanks!

Funny story. I hit Davi up for an extra deflector when my order was ready and he told me one was all I’d need. Damned if he was right. Not a scratch on it, been installed for a year now.
George, where are the options for batch 7 planes? Is it pm only or posted in this thread?

#3227 1 year ago

How do you know if you’re in batch 7 already? Thought I’d be in 6 but wasn’t. Should be near top of list for 7. Do we see a list or get a message?

#3228 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Funny story. I hit Davi up for an extra deflector when my order was ready and he told me one was all I’d need. Damned if he was right. Not a scratch on it, been installed for a year now.
George, where are the options for batch 7 planes? Is it pm only or posted in this thread?

Wait there are options for these? Like what are they.

#3229 1 year ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Thanks!

I believe Davi is making another Batch next month. You should contact him. I’m out of stock.

#3230 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

The options would be the same as Batch 6 but with possibly a couple more add-ons which are still in the drawing board.

You can always hit me up on PM.

Do you know what Batch 6 has?

By the way, We just finished working on some awesome upgrades for the speed controller and the planes that weren’t part of the initial package!

Some updates for the speed controller are basically free. Batch 6 is getting WAY more than what was initially talked about. There is also one more awesome and I mean awesome add-on for the speed controller which will be announced very very soon.

Trust me, Ricochet hit this one out of the park! We both make a great team. We both worked extremely HARD on this one to get the results you guys deserve. The testing and upgrades were SO extensive but VERY rewarding at the same time!

We will let Batch 6 know Once I get a head count of who’s in.

There are 2 more plane upgrades as well!

It’s been a long time coming but the fighter is finally getting cowling guns! I really really like how the cowling guns look on the fighter plane.

So now, there are basically 3 options for the fighter:

1: Leave fighter with the one led under each wing

2: Add cowling guns and have a total of 4 leds. This option maximizes the dogfight experience between Henry and the fighter.

3: Omit the leds under the wings and just have cowling guns just like the movie plane had.

For the Tiger moth, There is an option called “The body-led” and what it is, is basically a tiny led installed on the Biplane’s body and opposite to the player’s view. This led will be barely visible but will pack a big punch. It will make it look like taking on fire from the fighter plane to enhance the dogfight experience.

I’ll send more details to those in Batch 6 in the coming days

#3231 1 year ago
Quoted from bane:

How do you know if you’re in batch 7 already? Thought I’d be in 6 but wasn’t. Should be near top of list for 7. Do we see a list or get a message?

You belong to Batch 7. I’ll send u a message

#3232 1 year ago

Hate to ask...but just want to confirm I'm also on the list somewhere? I asked several months ago...

#3233 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

The options would be the same as Batch 6 but with possibly a couple more add-ons which are still in the drawing board.
You can always hit me up on PM.
Do you know what Batch 6 has?
By the way, We just finished working on some awesome upgrades for the speed controller and the planes that weren’t part of the initial package!
Some updates for the speed controller are basically free. Batch 6 is getting WAY more than what was initially talked about. There is also one more awesome and I mean awesome add-on for the speed controller which will be announced very very soon.
Trust me, Ricochet hit this one out of the park! We both make a great team. We both worked extremely HARD on this one to get the results you guys deserve. The testing and upgrades were SO extensive but VERY rewarding at the same time!
We will let Batch 6 know Once I get a head count of who’s in.
There are 2 more plane upgrades as well!
It’s been a long time coming but the fighter is finally getting cowling guns! I really really like how the cowling guns look on the fighter plane.
So now, there are basically 3 options for the fighter:
1: Leave fighter with the one led under each wing
2: Add cowling guns and have a total of 4 leds. This option maximizes the dogfight experience between Henry and the fighter.
3: Omit the leds under the wings and just have cowling guns just like the movie plane had.
For the Tiger moth, There is an option called “The body-led” and what it is, is basically a tiny led installed on the Biplane’s body and opposite to the player’s view. This led will be barely visible but will pack a big punch. It will make it look like taking on fire from the fighter plane to enhance the dogfight experience.
I’ll send more details to those in Batch 6 in the coming days

Love it, glad to be a part of it! Let’s go batch 7!!!

#3234 1 year ago

If you posted here you are on the list. Don’t worry about me not posting lists or whatnot. I just don’t have the time to compile lists at this time but rest assure that if you posted, you are good. Thanks!

#3235 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Hate to ask...but just want to confirm I'm also on the list somewhere? I asked several months ago...

Quoted from Gogdog:

If you posted, yes you are

#3236 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

You belong to Batch 7. I’ll send u a message

Great.

Looking forward to the message from you.

I am in 100%. Your work is awesome.

#3237 1 year ago

Bath 6 Give the extra add-ons some thought and let me know if you are in asap. I’ll send you a message with the details hopefully tomorrow. Thanks!

#3238 1 year ago

Very excited to be in batch 6! I will be in for the cowling gun mod for sure.

#3239 1 year ago

I would want to get in this action as well. I guess I would be in batch 7 then or so and will hear about the available options later (?) I am from Finland, so I guess its not worth to send any plane or bracket from here first to the US, but rather order everything to you to mod from Marco's or PBL.

#3240 1 year ago

… and speaking of add-ons

INTRODUCING THE ACTION EXPANDER PACK!

Deluxe Controller customers have a new option available to them, the Action Expander Pack.  The expander pack adds more plane action to the Deluxe Controller!

Your base Deluxe Controller spins the planes propellers when you hit a lit ramp shot… as well as many other shots and modes.

When you add the Action Expander Pack your planes propellers will also spin when making either ramp shot whether lit or unlit… among lots of other shots!

When you add the Action Expander Pack incomplete ramp shots will also make the plane propellers “sputter” in concert with the plane engine starting sound of the game.

As an added bonus a user configurable jumper is provided to set the action behavior

Position A: Both plane propellers spin simultaneously on all ramp shots LIT or UNLIT. Both planes will also sputter simultaneously on LIT or UNLIT incomplete ramp shots.

Position B: Both plane propellers spin on LIT ramps but on UNLIT ramps balls passing through the left ramp will spin the Tiger propeller and the right ramp will spin the Fighter propeller. Tiger sputter will occur on an incomplete left ramp and Fighter sputter will occur on incomplete right ramp shots.

The pack is connected in-line with the 10 opto board of your game and is connected to the Deluxe Controller's AUX expansion port. 

Your Deluxe Controller comes shipped with firmware that is compatible and ready to run with the Action Expander.  The expansion kit can be added at any time.  We will have limited quantities available when your plane/kit is ready for you.

We are always improving and doing our best to add excitement and fun to this mod! Thanks for hanging in there with us!

If you are in batch 6 with the Deluxe Controller you may PM me for details if interested!

1B0E876C-3C22-4C3B-829B-3974AD0DE13B (resized).jpeg1B0E876C-3C22-4C3B-829B-3974AD0DE13B (resized).jpeg

#3241 1 year ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

I would want to get in this action as well. I guess I would be in batch 7 then or so and will hear about the available options later (?) I am from Finland, so I guess its not worth to send any plane or bracket from here first to the US, but rather order everything to you to mod from Marco's or PBL.

Hello! I will contact you by PM!

#3242 1 year ago

Batch 6, These add-ons took a lot of hard work and dedication and will enhance your plane experience to a whole new level. Please advise Ricochet if you are in on the action expander pack and myself if you are in on the cowling guns and body led! Thanks!

#3243 1 year ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

… and speaking of add-ons
INTRODUCING THE ACTION EXPANDER PACK!
Deluxe Controller customers have a new option available to them, the Action Expander Pack.  The expander pack adds more plane action to the Deluxe Controller!
Your base Deluxe Controller spins the planes propellers when you hit a lit ramp shot (among many other shots that make the ruins flasher activate).
When you add the Action Expander Pack your planes propellers will also spin when making either ramp shot whether lit or unlit… among lots of other shots!
When you add the Action Expander Pack incomplete ramp shots will also make the plane propellers “sputter” in concert with the plane engine starting sound of the game.
As an added bonus a user configurable jumper is provided to set the action behavior
Position A: Both plane propellers spin simultaneously on all ramp shots LIT or UNLIT. Both planes will also sputter simultaneously on LIT or UNLIT incomplete ramp shots.
Position B: Both plane propellers spin on LIT ramps but on UNLIT ramps balls passing through the left ramp will spin the Tiger propeller and the right ramp will spin the Fighter propeller. Tiger sputter will occur on an incomplete left ramp and Fighter sputter will occur on incomplete right ramp shots.
The pack is connected in-line with the 10 opto board of your game and is connected to the Deluxe Controller's AUX expansion port. 
Your Deluxe Controller comes shipped with firmware that is compatible and ready to run with the Action Expander.  The expansion kit can be added at any time.  We will have limited quantities available when your plane/kit is ready for you.
We are always improving and doing our best to add excitement and fun to this mod! Thanks for hanging in there with us!
If you are in batch 6 with the Deluxe Controller you may PM me for details if interested!
[quoted image]

That’s amazing - I’m in on that! I’m a batch 7 guy

#3244 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Batch 6, These add-ons took a lot of hard work and dedication and will enhance your plane experience to a whole new level. Please advise Ricochet if you are in on the action expander pack and myself if you are in on the cowling guns and body led! Thanks!

Also in on the guns and body LEDs

#3245 1 year ago

Batch 6. We realize it’s been a while since the list was started. Believe it or not, we’ve been working very hard adding more stuff to make the planes even better for you but at this time, I need to know if you are still committed to the planes.

Plane Building is now starting. No more updates. I also warned you that plane building isn’t something quick. You all understood that and got in. Again, please advise if you are still committed.

Otherwise, we can replace you with someone from Batch 7 and that person can pay you back for the money you spent already on figures and the controller mod but I need to know asap because once I start the build there are NO replacements.

Anybody in Batch 7 waiting to get in, this could be the chance if someone bails. Thank you all for your patience and please advise asap!

#3246 1 year ago

Jazc4 is in baby! Can't wait to Jazz up my Indy!

#3247 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

Jazc4 is in baby! Can't wait to Jazz up my Indy!

Awesome!

#3248 1 year ago

Truth be told y’all took a bit of a schedule hit due to me… I had to move … got sick…wife got sick… it really took a toll on my time, and life.

I’m still not in my new home and don’t have my shop setup so I had to rely on Korn heavily for the final testing of the Deluxe Controller… and the Action Pack. We worked around the clock to try and make up for lost time and to get it 100% right.

Waiting sucks I know… but I decided to do a redesign of the Deluxe Controller sorta late in the game due to how the testing was going. Some of the reasons for the redesign were …

1. Added complete control of motor speed in software so that we have a consistent product and gives the customer a better range of control.
2. Change motor drivers to use an off-the-shelf small robotics driver.
3. Added a beefy high efficient switching power supply for the motor power. I was never satisfied with the performance of the linear supply’s especially at low RPMs. I felt like I wasn’t hitting the mark on the speed control.
4. Added 8 more bits of IO to control to accommodate the AUX expansion capabilities and enable the Action Pack... and other stuff
5. Added extensive built in test diagnostics.

There is so much more … it’s pretty much future proof now… Deluxe Customers are getting a pretty sophisticated product.

One thing I can tell you is this, what my measure of standard is: I am making a product that I would want in my machine… and if you’ve seen my resto work you will see I have pretty high standards. This mod should feel like it belongs in the game... as if it were part of the game from the get-go. It also has to feel like a commercial product, not some after-market hack. I use commercial grade parts where I can and don't cut corners to save a buck. I love this hobby and love this game and am truly excited to make this for everyone.

So we are in full production now. If the wait has turned some of you sour then I am sorry for contributing a bit to that, it was not intentional and some of it was done with the absolute proper intention … I hope we can make it work for you no matter what.

Thanks
Jim

#3249 1 year ago

There is Officially one (still need to confirm most of Batch 6 so there could possibly be more?) opening for Batch 6! Somebody sold their machine so now that spot is open

#3250 1 year ago

I am still in for Batch 6 and the cowling guns and body led and I have already contacted Ricochet about the Action Expander

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,419.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,500 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

14,000 (OBO)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/65?hl=skatewake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.