IMG_1615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0908 (resized).jpeg
Tom Petty (resized).jpg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1148 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 75.
#2651 2 years ago

I just installed my planes and could not be happier. The planes are absolutely beautiful (my poor photos don't even come close to doing them justice), the wiring is professional-grade, the instructions are clear and detailed and the packaging is bulletproof. I think they are a massive improvement over the stock planes while still looking like they belong in the game. Also, Kornfreak was very supportive and even helped me fix an incorrectly hooked up flasher in my machine. Highly recommended and well worth the cost.

PHOTO_20211029_161925 (resized).jpgPHOTO_20211029_161925 (resized).jpgPHOTO_20211029_163402 (resized).jpgPHOTO_20211029_163402 (resized).jpgPHOTO_20211029_163425 (resized).jpgPHOTO_20211029_163425 (resized).jpgPHOTO_20211029_163445 (resized).jpgPHOTO_20211029_163445 (resized).jpg
#2652 2 years ago
Quoted from Inpw:

I just installed my planes and could not be happier. The planes are absolutely beautiful (my poor photos don't even come close to doing them justice), the wiring is professional-grade, the instructions are clear and detailed and the packaging is bulletproof. I think they are a massive improvement over the stock planes while still looking like they belong in the game. Also, Kornfreak was very supportive and even helped me fix an incorrectly hooked up flasher in my machine. Highly recommended and well worth the cost.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! Thank you very much for the kind words! Enjoy my friend!

#2653 2 years ago

Please add me to the list for both planes. This mod looks incredible.

Thank you

#2654 2 years ago
Quoted from Inpw:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So happy you are happy!

That damned flasher! Williams really goofed on that. The main wiring harness for the ruins flasher is black-white, red-white. The led pigtail for the fighter plane is black-white, red-white.... doh!!!!! ... and they share the same pinout on the same type of connector double doh!!!.

This is frequently wrong on so many machines! The instructions are updated to speak of this anomaly and to pay attention to the correct color codes. The test verification section of the instructions will prove the planes are installed correctly.

#2655 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

So happy you are happy!
That damned flasher! Williams really goofed on that. The main wiring harness for the ruins flasher is black-white red-white. The led pigtail for the fighter plane is black-white, red-white.... doh!!!!! ... and they share the same pinout on the same type of connector double doh!!!.
This is frequently wrong on so many machines! The instructions are updated to speak of this anomaly and to pay attention to the correct color codes. The test verification section of the instructions will prove its installed correctly.

My wife always accuses me of being black and white. Maybe I should add red and white and really throw her for a loop.

#2656 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

So happy you are happy!
That damned flasher! Williams really goofed on that. The main wiring harness for the ruins flasher is black-white red-white. The led pigtail for the fighter plane is black-white, red-white.... doh!!!!! ... and they share the same pinout on the same type of connector double doh!!!.
This is frequently wrong on so many machines! The instructions are updated to speak of this anomaly and to pay attention to the correct color codes. The test verification section of the instructions will prove its installed correctly.

Mine were crossed for the first year I had the machine and I couldn't figure out why the ruins barely flashed, but assumed it was just normal to rarely flash. Only after the planes install did I realize mine were crossed. Now the timing of the flasher actually makes sense.

#2657 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Mine were crossed for the first year I had the machine and I couldn't figure out why the ruins barely flashed, but assumed it was just normal to rarely flash. Only after the planes install did I realize mine were crossed. Now the timing of the flasher actually makes sense.

You have no idea how many plane owners have had this issue. Almost all!

#2658 2 years ago

List of interested people
Davi
vectron
NoMonkey
Dallas_Pin
ignat
RefugeNate
AnthonyT
arcadenerd925
doghouse
@MegadeathHangar18
Buzzie
@Guinesstime
Louwie
t2000tjt
Italiasr
jazc4
brickbuilder14
jamesmc
Konajack
Mister_Furious
Joeynelyse
RobbyIRL5
Eagle14
OTRChief
Flash71
spidey
FlippyD
Mayboyz
SJJ
Toppers
robnotto
Swoods5688
Ghiandalf
oopsallberrys
gorditas
silverbearss
DarthPaul
Ashram56
ptolemy
Mrtattooz
Pin_Fandango
Mank
ulmpharmd
swenny
Sixtieskid
beachbumattimes
davidmhoggan
kingpinman
RhettDR
JHPSWE
sulli10
NYG

#2659 2 years ago
Quoted from NYG:

Please add me to the list for both planes. This mod looks incredible.
Thank you

Added! Thanks!

#2660 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Mine were crossed for the first year I had the machine and I couldn't figure out why the ruins barely flashed, but assumed it was just normal to rarely flash.

Can someone explain what is commonly wrong with the ruins flasher circuit and how to fix it. This will allow a number of us to fix the problem prior to getting a chance to purchase planes. Thank you.

#2661 2 years ago
Quoted from OTRChief:

Can someone explain what is commonly wrong with the ruins flasher circuit and how to fix it. This will allow a number of us to fix the problem prior to getting a chance to purchase planes. Thank you.

The connections of the flasher and plane leds are often swapped on the main harness. The confusion comes from the color coding being wrong on the test menu and improperly matched colors to the pigtails going to the flasher and the plane leds. You can determine if it is correct by going into the test menu...

1. Open the coin door and go into TESTS menu using the coin door service buttons, select T.5 FLASHER TESTS

2. With your coin door open, your solenoid driver circuit will be deactivated because the lock-out button is released when the door is opened. You will need to depress this (or pull it out if you have that kind of lock-out switch) to get power to your flasher circuit. Without disabling the lockout, these tests will appear to not function.

3. Verify the fighter plane LEDs flash by selecting test T.5 24. With this test set to REPEAT, your fighter LEDs will blink momentarily about once every second.

4. Verify the right side flasher activates by selecting test T.5 38. With this test set to REPEAT, the right side (on top of the ruins) flasher should flash.

If you find these reversed, swap your connectors... they are under the playfield under the right ramp area. They are 3 pin .062 molex connectors but only use two positions.

The ruins flasher pigtail should be connected to the main wiring harness plug with the red-white and black-white wires. The colors displayed on the test menu are not correct.

The fighter plane pigtail should be connected to the main wiring harness plug with the blue-green and grey-yellow wires. The colors displayed on the test menu are not correct.

#2662 2 years ago
Quoted from OTRChief:

That would be ideal

#2663 2 years ago

I'm anxious to get mine. IJ is in my opinion one of the best games made.

#2664 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

The connections of the flasher and plane leds are often swapped on the main harness. The confusion comes from the color coding being wrong on the test menu and improperly matched colors to the pigtails going to the flasher and the plane leds. You can determine if it is correct by going into the test menu...

Thank you!

#2665 2 years ago

amazing work!! I would love to purchase a set of ✈️ planes and everything needed to make it work!! please include me in your list ( next available run ) and let you know who to pay $$$ as well as how much $$$?

thank you so much keep up The truly amazing work!

#2666 2 years ago

Davi
vectron
NoMonkey
Dallas_Pin
ignat
RefugeNate
AnthonyT
arcadenerd925
doghouse
@MegadeathHangar18
Buzzie
@Guinesstime
Louwie
t2000tjt
Italiasr
jazc4
brickbuilder14
jamesmc
Konajack
Mister_Furious
Joeynelyse
RobbyIRL5
Eagle14
OTRChief
Flash71
spidey
FlippyD
Mayboyz
SJJ
Toppers
robnotto
Swoods5688
Ghiandalf
oopsallberrys
gorditas
silverbearss
DarthPaul
Ashram56
ptolemy
Mrtattooz
Pin_Fandango
Mank
ulmpharmd
swenny
Sixtieskid
beachbumattimes
davidmhoggan
kingpinman
RhettDR
JHPSWE
sulli10
NYG
Breeze

#2667 2 years ago

This looks awesome I’m very interested as well, can you add me to the list and send the menu in pm

#2668 2 years ago
Quoted from Sehested:

This looks awesome I’m very interested as well, can you add me to the list and send the menu in pm

Yes sir! Thanks!

#2669 2 years ago

Davi
vectron
NoMonkey
Dallas_Pin
ignat
RefugeNate
AnthonyT
arcadenerd925
doghouse
@MegadeathHangar18
Buzzie
@Guinesstime
Louwie
t2000tjt
Italiasr
jazc4
brickbuilder14
jamesmc
Konajack
Mister_Furious
Joeynelyse
RobbyIRL5
Eagle14
OTRChief
Flash71
spidey
FlippyD
Mayboyz
SJJ
Toppers
robnotto
Swoods5688
Ghiandalf
oopsallberrys
gorditas
silverbearss
DarthPaul
Ashram56
ptolemy
Mrtattooz
Pin_Fandango
Mank
ulmpharmd
swenny
Sixtieskid
beachbumattimes
davidmhoggan
kingpinman
RhettDR
JHPSWE
sulli10
NYG
Breeze
Sehested

#2670 2 years ago

Korn just a friendly Question....

Hope I haven't missed anything here!

Respectful of your time and situation and no pressure but can I ask for me (MegadethHangar18) and maybe some others when will the next batch be ready ish to be sent out and costs including shipping to Australia?

Cheers MegadethHangar18

#2671 2 years ago
Quoted from MegadethHangar18:

Korn just a friendly Question....
Hope I haven't missed anything here!
Respectful of your time and situation and no pressure but can I ask for me (MegadethHangar18) and maybe some others when will the next batch be ready ish to be sent out and costs including shipping to Australia?
Cheers MegadethHangar18

No worries, I understand why you are asking and I appreciate your interest.

At this point, I’m just working on Batch 5 as fast as I can and I’m getting ready to unveil 7 more planes!

I do not want to start Batch 6 until I’m done with Batch 5. Why? Because I made that mistake with Batch 5 and don’t want to make that mistake again. I got names and started the list for Batch 5 when I was still working on Batch 4.

I felt pressured to get started on the new list when I was still working on Batch 4. When I finally started Batch 5, months had passed. Then we added the motor mod to the mix plus the time it takes to make the planes and Batch 5 customers ended up waiting a long time.

Not making that mistake again. Now, I will start Batch 6 when I’m done with Batch 5. At that point, I will take whoever is still interested and go from there.

The motor mod will be in my hands by the time I start the Batch and so will the Figures. I may have to ask that you pay Jazzbouche for the Figures a few weeks early just so he can start working on them.

What does all this mean? It means Batch 6 should go a lot faster than Batch 5.

I would like to mention, again, that I have a job and can’t work on the planes 8hrs a day. I do work on the planes almost daily, mostly late at night but because I don’t make plane mods for a living, I can’t make ANY predictions, promises, or give you any idea when they will be ready to ship or whatnot.

I know the list of interested people is long and I really appreciate the interest! I know that by the time I start the next Batch, a lot of people will no longer be interested or will not respond. This will be the time for those at the bottom to move up!

The menu for pricing is ready and we are only pending 2 items. There will be 2 very cool additions to the planes for Batch 6 and until I test these additions and know how long it takes to incorporate them, that’s when I’ll be able to send the complete menu for Batch 6. Basically we are only pending pricing for those 2 additions. Just hang tight.

Most of my customers agree that the planes were worth the wait and I really think that these 2 new additions will absolutely blow your mind! Still working on them and keeping fingers crossed. Once I get this squared away, I will promptly send you guys the menu.

As always, Thank you SO much for your interest in my planes, and Please hang tight! I think you’ll be pleased with the end result. Thanks!

#2672 2 years ago

I’m on the last leg of Batch 5 so I would suggest you hang tight. Batch 6 will move forward soon

#2673 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I’m on the last leg of Batch 5 so I would suggest you hang tight. Batch 6 will move forward soon

Great news!!yesssssssss

#2674 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

At this point, I’m just working on Batch 5 as fast as I can and I’m getting ready to unveil 7 more planes!
I do not want to start Batch 6 until I’m done with Batch 5. Why? Because I made that mistake with Batch 5 and don’t want to make that mistake again. I got names and started the list for Batch 5 when I was still working on Batch 4.
I felt pressured to get started on the new list when I was still working on Batch 4. When I finally started Batch 5, months had passed. Then we added the motor mod to the mix plus the time it takes to make the planes and Batch 5 customers ended up waiting a long time.
Not making that mistake again. Now, I will start Batch 6 when I’m done with Batch 5. At that point, I will take whoever is still interested and go from there.
The motor mod will be in my hands by the time I start the Batch and so will the Figures. I may have to ask that you pay Jazzbouche for the Figures a few weeks early just so he can start working on them.
I would like to mention, again, that I have a job and can’t work on the planes 8hrs a day. I do work on the planes almost daily, mostly late at night but because I don’t make plane mods for a living, I can’t make ANY predictions, promises, or give you any idea when they will be ready to ship or whatnot.
I know the list of interested people is long and I really appreciate the interest! I know that by the time I start the next Batch, a lot of people will no longer be interested or will not respond. This will be the time for those at the bottom to move up!
The menu for pricing is ready and we are only pending 2 items. There will be 2 very cool additions to the planes for Batch 6 and until I test these additions and know how long it takes to incorporate them, that’s when I’ll be able to send the complete menu for Batch 6. Basically we are only pending pricing for those 2 additions. Just hang tight.
Most of my customers agree that the planes were worth the wait and I really think that these 2 new additions will absolutely blow your mind! Still working on them and keeping fingers crossed. Once I get this squared away, I will promptly send you guys the menu.
As always, Thank you SO much for your interest in my planes, and Please hang tight! I think you’ll be pleased with the end result. Thanks!

Quoted from KornFreak28:

Mate a professional, honest & friendly down to earth response .........

Appreciate your time in and out of Indi Plan Rescue

MegadegthHangar18

#2675 2 years ago
Quoted from MegadethHangar18:

Mate a professional, honest & friendly down to earth response .........
Appreciate your time in and out of Indi Plan Rescue
MegadegthHangar18

Thank you very much sir and I will fix you Pinside name promptly.

For those of you that are international, please send me a PM. International planes require a lot more packing than usual to protect them for the long voyage ahead (Just ask @inpw) and I would like to know how many International planes I have on the list. Thanks!

#2676 2 years ago

Davi
vectron
NoMonkey
Dallas_Pin
ignat
RefugeNate
AnthonyT
arcadenerd925
doghouse
MegadethHangar18
Buzzie
@Guinesstime
Louwie
t2000tjt
Italiasr
jazc4
brickbuilder14
jamesmc
Konajack
Mister_Furious
Joeynelyse
RobbyIRL5
Eagle14
OTRChief
Flash71
spidey
FlippyD
Mayboyz
SJJ
Toppers
robnotto
Swoods5688
Ghiandalf
oopsallberrys
gorditas
silverbearss
DarthPaul
Ashram56
ptolemy
Mrtattooz
Pin_Fandango
Mank
ulmpharmd
swenny
Sixtieskid
beachbumattimes
davidmhoggan
kingpinman
RhettDR
JHPSWE
sulli10
NYG
Breeze
Sehested

Name fixed! I think......

#2677 2 years ago

No worries, we're hanging in here! Appreciate everything you do for this hobby. Indiana Jones is a grail pin for me, so I am in no rush. Looking forward to checking out the new additions when you're ready.

#2678 2 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

No worries, we're hanging in here! Appreciate everything you do for this hobby. Indiana Jones is a grail pin for me, so I am in no rush. Looking forward to checking out the new additions when you're ready.

Thanks for the support!

#2679 2 years ago

Hi, these planes are amazing, can I please be added to the list?

Thanks!

#2680 2 years ago
Quoted from ozdave:

Hi, these planes are amazing, can I please be added to the list?
Thanks!

Thanks you!

#2681 2 years ago

Davi
vectron
NoMonkey
Dallas_Pin
ignat
RefugeNate
AnthonyT
arcadenerd925
doghouse
MegadethHangar18
Buzzie
@Guinesstime
Louwie
t2000tjt
Italiasr
jazc4
brickbuilder14
jamesmc
Konajack
Mister_Furious
Joeynelyse
RobbyIRL5
Eagle14
OTRChief
Flash71
spidey
FlippyD
Mayboyz
SJJ
Toppers
robnotto
Swoods5688
Ghiandalf
oopsallberrys
gorditas
silverbearss
DarthPaul
Ashram56
ptolemy
Mrtattooz
Pin_Fandango
Mank
ulmpharmd
swenny
Sixtieskid
beachbumattimes
davidmhoggan
kingpinman
RhettDR
JHPSWE
sulli10
NYG
Breeze
Sehested
ozdave

#2682 2 years ago

So stoked to pick up my grail tomorrow! Add me as well!

#2683 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

So stoked to pick up my grail tomorrow! Add me as well!

Nice! IJ is my grail as well! I restored mine from the ground up

Always nice to add international IJ’s to the plane family.

#2684 2 years ago

Davi
vectron
NoMonkey
Dallas_Pin
ignat
RefugeNate
AnthonyT
arcadenerd925
doghouse
MegadethHangar18
Buzzie
@Guinesstime
Louwie
t2000tjt
Italiasr
jazc4
brickbuilder14
jamesmc
Konajack
Mister_Furious
Joeynelyse
RobbyIRL5
Eagle14
OTRChief
Flash71
spidey
FlippyD
Mayboyz
SJJ
Toppers
robnotto
Swoods5688
Ghiandalf
oopsallberrys
gorditas
silverbearss
DarthPaul
Ashram56
ptolemy
Mrtattooz
Pin_Fandango
Mank
ulmpharmd
swenny
Sixtieskid
beachbumattimes
davidmhoggan
kingpinman
RhettDR
JHPSWE
sulli10
NYG
Breeze
Sehested
ozdave
rwmech5

1 week later
#2685 2 years ago

Hey everyone! I just want to give a big shout out to KornFreak28 and Ricochet for the amazing work they do. I just installed my custom planes, and I love them! KornFreak28 did a great job with the paint jobs and the excellent packing of them for safe shipment. Ricochet 's new engine/propeller mod is awesome!! Highly recommend both, and order with confidence. These guys deliver! Thank you! Here's a pic of them in my game, and you can see the propeller spinning kind of - it's easier to see on the biplane.

Cheers,
MacJedi

IMG_7536.jpgIMG_7536.jpg
#2686 2 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

Hey everyone! I just want to give a big shout out to KornFreak28 and Ricochet for the amazing work they do. I just installed my custom planes, and I love them! KornFreak28 did a great job with the paint jobs and the excellent packing of them for safe shipment. Ricochet 's new engine/propeller mod is awesome!! Highly recommend both, and order with confidence. These guys deliver! Thank you! Here's a pic of them in my game, and you can see the propeller spinning kind of - it's easier to see on the biplane.
Cheers,
MacJedi[quoted image]

So awesome! Thanks MacJedi !

#2687 2 years ago

Some hand-painted spiral propellers. Some have dusting effects on them

DD248455-8035-4E7B-B92C-FFEE23EC07EC (resized).jpegDD248455-8035-4E7B-B92C-FFEE23EC07EC (resized).jpeg
#2688 2 years ago

I think this mod is going to become a requirement for anyone owning this Pin.

#2689 2 years ago

Clear coating decals and a dusted propeller for a nice uniform finish. Happy Thanksgiving!

001F1125-E63A-49E6-A810-6574AD8F377B (resized).jpeg001F1125-E63A-49E6-A810-6574AD8F377B (resized).jpegE1C86C20-25EA-4AB1-94AB-08D287E62229 (resized).jpegE1C86C20-25EA-4AB1-94AB-08D287E62229 (resized).jpegFA37C2A7-4825-4994-9A5E-BBCA344D3E04 (resized).jpegFA37C2A7-4825-4994-9A5E-BBCA344D3E04 (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#2690 2 years ago

Please add me to the list for both planes. Very nice work!

#2691 2 years ago
Quoted from 68Pontinut:

Please add me to the list for both planes. Very nice work!

Thanks!

I’m very close to posting 7 more planes. Stay tuned!

Also, Since I’m nearing the end of Batch 5, I’m thinking I’ll start an Official Batch 6 list before the end of the year. There is a list of interested people but time has passed and some of you may not be interested any longer.

I’m giving you a heads up with plenty of time so you know what’s coming.

The menu will also be sent out very shortly.

If you decide to join the list is under the following conditions:

No cancellations will be accepted and I will no longer find replacements for your spot.

Planes are have a lot of details and that takes time. I only do this as a hobby and I have a full time job. If you join this list you cannot be constantly asking for ETA’s and pressuring me. I mostly work on the planes late at night when I have free time.

No more regular wiring planes will be made. All planes must have the motor mod which must be purchased separately. More info to come soon...

The Indy figures are strongly recommended as they enhance the look of the plane in a big way.

These are the most important points I wanted to mention to you guys. There are a few other details but those will come later. As always, Thank you for your interest!

#2692 2 years ago

Davi
vectron
NoMonkey
Dallas_Pin
ignat
RefugeNate
AnthonyT
arcadenerd925
doghouse
MegadethHangar18
Buzzie
@Guinesstime
Louwie
t2000tjt
Italiasr
jazc4
brickbuilder14
jamesmc
Konajack
Mister_Furious
Joeynelyse
RobbyIRL5
Eagle14
OTRChief
Flash71
spidey
FlippyD
Mayboyz
SJJ
Toppers
robnotto
Swoods5688
Ghiandalf
oopsallberrys
gorditas
silverbearss
DarthPaul
Ashram56
ptolemy
Mrtattooz
Pin_Fandango
Mank
ulmpharmd
swenny
Sixtieskid
beachbumattimes
davidmhoggan
kingpinman
RhettDR
JHPSWE
sulli10
NYG
Breeze
Sehested
ozdave
rwmech5
68Pontinut

#2693 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks!
I’m very close to posting 7 more planes. Stay tuned!
Also, Since I’m nearing the end of Batch 5, I’m thinking I’ll start an Official Batch 6 list before the end of the year. There is a list of interested people but time has passed and some of you may not be interested any longer.

I’m giving you a heads up with plenty of time so you know what’s coming.
The menu will also be sent out very shortly.
If you decide to join the list is under the following conditions:
No cancellations will be accepted and I will no longer find replacements for your spot.
Planes are have a lot of details and that takes time. I only do this as a hobby and I have a full time job. If you join this list you cannot be constantly asking for ETA’s and pressuring me. I mostly work on the planes late at night when I have free time.
No more regular wiring planes will be made. All planes must have the motor mod which must be purchased separately. More info to come soon...
The Indy figures are strongly recommended as they enhance the look of the plane in a big way.
These are the most important points I wanted to mention to you guys. There are a few other details but those will come later. As always, Thank you for your interest!

#2694 2 years ago

interested to know the price

#2695 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballM:

interested to know the price

That will be sent via PM for those interested.

#2696 2 years ago

Nice, can't wait to get these installed. Keep up the good work!

#2697 2 years ago

Thanks again for all of the hard work on these planes, can’t wait to get mine! Will post pictures once installed.

#2698 2 years ago

These will be worth the wait. It's too awesome a mod and my IJ is never leaving me so it's a no brainer.

#2699 2 years ago

Thanks!

#2700 2 years ago

interested in both planes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,419.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanted
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,500 (OBO)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 75.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/54?hl=darthpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.