IMG_1615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0908 (resized).jpeg
Tom Petty (resized).jpg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1148 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 75.
#2451 2 years ago

They're looking really good KornFreak28 !! Can't wait to get mine!!

#2452 2 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

They're looking really good KornFreak28 !! Can't wait to get mine!!

Thanks! I’m this close to wrapping up yours and 5 others

#2453 2 years ago

Another one

A8EF5EC4-1D77-4091-BA87-C0A792A8A7AC (resized).jpegA8EF5EC4-1D77-4091-BA87-C0A792A8A7AC (resized).jpeg
#2454 2 years ago

Nice work man!

#2455 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Another one
[quoted image]

I call that one! that’s the design pattern I like.wow.

#2456 2 years ago

This is the best mod for any IJ. I love mine! It finishes the game. Great work!

#2457 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Might actually be mine….can’t wait! Impressive work and detail.

#2458 2 years ago
Quoted from Devo10:

Might actually be mine….can’t wait! Impressive work and detail.

Looks like it is! I’m going to try and ship 6 orders all at once because the lines at the post office are INSANE!

The packing will have to be even beefier now (if you can believe that) since now the motor controller mod mother board will be in the box along with the instructions on how to set it up. You will also receive a different set of instructions via email (since I can’t seem to figure out a way to do a bar code thing) on how to safely remove the planes from the box and a whole lot of other information that you must follow.

Also, for anybody that has my planes (original wiring) please note that the planes MUST spin during the following events:

Plunge (medium spin)
Single drop target (short spin)
Right ramp when lit (short spin)
Lock a ball (long spin)
Multiball (really long spin)

The ruins flasher on top of the ruins goes off when you hit these targets.

There’s been a lot of customers that for whatever reason had the plane/super ball and ruins flashers reversed or mixed with the right ramp flasher since the connectors are very similar. The player doesn’t know and the planes don’t spin as much and the correct flashers don’t go off when they should. If your planes don’t spin during these events contact me and I will help you. Easy fix.

#2459 2 years ago

Also, I will set the controllers to what I think it’s the best speed/time combination. You may play with these controls at will. You may want to take a picture of them so you know exactly where I set them at in case you want to go back to my settings.

#2460 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Good to know!

#2461 2 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

This is the best mod for any IJ. I love mine! It finishes the game. Great work!

Good to hear from you brother! Enjoy!

#2462 2 years ago

So if we have the original plane could we buy a board and hook it up underneath the playfield and get the same effects?

#2463 2 years ago
Quoted from shepP:

So if we have the original plane could we buy a board and hook it up underneath the playfield and get the same effects?

Not that easy. We are working on it but no guarantees. I’ll keep you posted

#2464 2 years ago

Please also for me.
I want all two planes with painted figures and all you suggest as the best.
I want also plastic about airball.

I would want also customised mini playfield , lite jackpot and ruin i seen in your post on a member’s pinball. Have you suggestion?

#2465 2 years ago
Quoted from Ghiandalf:

Please also for me.
I want all two planes with painted figures and all you suggest as the best.
I want also plastic about airball.
I would want also customised mini playfield , lite jackpot and ruin i seen in your post on a member’s pinball. Have you suggestion?

You mean these?

9F6C8C3C-920D-4D61-9024-C82D43DA43C7 (resized).jpeg9F6C8C3C-920D-4D61-9024-C82D43DA43C7 (resized).jpeg
#2466 2 years ago

those plastics are cool! and the planes too. where can I get more info about the planes and everything else?

#2467 2 years ago

Can I be added to the list for both planes with all the options? Thanks!

#2468 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

those plastics are cool! and the planes too. where can I get more info about the planes and everything else?

The plastics were done by Medisinyl and info about the planes right here

#2469 2 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Can I be added to the list for both planes with all the options? Thanks!

Sure I’ll add u to Batch 6! Thanks!

#2470 2 years ago

Getting ready for take off!

20B8340C-1F43-4459-8DCC-178A02D90680 (resized).jpeg20B8340C-1F43-4459-8DCC-178A02D90680 (resized).jpeg
#2471 2 years ago

Do you have sticky posts or links to the pages with the information?
If not, I would recommend creating them.

I tried to get through some pages but it is 50 pages and skipping and skimming through leads to miss information.

Would like to know price, turn around time, and pretty much everything else.

Thanks!

#2472 2 years ago

Do you have sticky posts or links to the pages with the information?
If not, I would recommend creating them.
I tried to get through some pages but it is 50 pages and skipping and skimming through leads to miss information.
Would like to know price, turn around time, and pretty much everything else.
Thanks!

Sorry I don’t and I really don’t plan on creating them. The planes have evolved and changed so much since the first Batch, so creating sticky posts is not in the menu for me. If you want info just PM me. Thanks!

#2473 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Sorry I don’t and I really don’t plan on creating them. The planes have evolved and changed so much since the first Batch, so creating sticky posts is not in the menu for me. If you want info just PM me. Thanks!

I will pm you thanks

#2474 2 years ago

I will pm you thanks

Perfect! Thank you!

#2475 2 years ago

Another one! This one was requested without a flag which is totally fine by me It has dusting effects too.

E20458BC-A428-441E-B50E-FB1CF7383B2B (resized).jpegE20458BC-A428-441E-B50E-FB1CF7383B2B (resized).jpeg

#2476 2 years ago

Please add me to the list.

#2477 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Please add me to the list.

Will do! Thanks!

#2478 2 years ago

Due to an increased interest in the Plane rescue service I will be posting a “Menu Style” link/post with all the relevant information such as prices and options since I have been getting a lot of PM’s as of late asking for info.

Sorry, there’s no sticky notes or links in this thread. This is a hobby that got bigger and bigger and I just don’t have the time to sit down and work on links or pages as I rather spend that time building planes. I will work on this menu, post it and make it a sticky post for those of you interested.

As always, Thank you for you interest! The controller mod ROCKS!!!!!

#2479 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Due to an increased interest in the Plane rescue service I will be posting a “Menu Style” link/post with all the relevant information such as prices and options since I have been getting a lot of PM’s as of late asking for info.
Sorry, there’s no sticky notes or links in this thread. This is a hobby that got bigger and bigger and I just don’t have the time to sit down and work on links or pages as I rather spend that time building planes. I will work on this menu, post it and make it a sticky post for those of you interested.
As always, Thank you for you interest! The controller mod ROCKS!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I'm sure it will actually save time in the long run, as newcomers can be pointed to the forthcoming post.

#2480 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I'm sure it will actually save time in the long run, as newcomers can be pointed to the forthcoming post.

I hope so

#2481 2 years ago

The first 6 orders are being calibrated right now. The planes have different propellers with different blades and weight. I’m calibrating so both planes stop spinning at the same time. Since prop weight and blade length play a role, I’m marking where you should connect the Fighter (F) and the Tiger (T) to.

This setting is what I feel will get you the most satisfaction and make it a more enjoyable experience. If later on you decide to crank up the speed and time all the way, that will be up to you. My settings will reward you with a spin for each corresponding shot you make.

The good thing is that Speed and time controls are fully customizable to your liking. Play around with them and see what you like!

EDC83963-5196-4F22-A678-62967FAFDCDC (resized).jpegEDC83963-5196-4F22-A678-62967FAFDCDC (resized).jpeg
#2482 2 years ago

Each controller mod is individually marked and customized

90BABAAC-B4F7-4FC2-89D5-F56D203F67A4 (resized).jpeg90BABAAC-B4F7-4FC2-89D5-F56D203F67A4 (resized).jpeg
#2483 2 years ago

Cool motor mods for sure.
Am I getting close to being done

#2484 2 years ago

Man I can’t wait! The amount of work that goes into these planes is truly amazing.

#2485 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Man I can’t wait! The amount of work that goes into these planes is truly amazing.

Honestly, There’s a lot of work that goes into these planes. Lots of Time consuming details, that’s for sure but I really enjoy incorporating them to the planes!

For future batches, I will do a little vote on some of these details and add-ons to see where they stand and how important they are to some of you.

#2486 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Each controller mod is individually marked and customized
[quoted image]

What a stupid user name and what is a “Hanced Airplane”? I mean Harrison Ford was in both movies but having Solo in the plane is just silly. Unless Chewie is with him… or Lando.

#2487 2 years ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

What a stupid user name and what is a “Hanced Airplane”? I mean Harrison Ford was in both movies but having Solo in the plane is just silly. Unless Chewie is with him… or Lando.

At first I thought, "dude, why be such a jerk." Then I checked for sarcasm. Always check for sarcasm... Sadly, I've seen people that aren't kidding. Happy for you to see your's ready to go out!

#2488 2 years ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

I still don’t get it....The word is Enhanced btw

#2489 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I still don’t get it....The word is Enhanced btw

See the photo in post 2482, especially the user listed and exactly what text is visible on the photo.

#2490 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

See the photo in post 2482, especially the user listed and exactly what text is visible on the photo.

#2491 2 years ago

let us know when the sticky is ready so I can check it and save you from another private message

#2492 2 years ago

let us know when the sticky is ready so I can check it and save you from another private message

Will do

#2493 2 years ago

Has anyone added any lights on the playfield to show off the planes? My pinball room is pretty dark by design. Any suggestions…

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2494 2 years ago

That is one dark Indy. Are you sure all
Of your GI is working? You should some lights under the idol…not sure about the planes.

#2495 2 years ago
Quoted from stlmo:

Has anyone added any lights on the playfield to show off the planes? My pinball room is pretty dark by design. Any suggestions…
[quoted image]

Check your J120 and J121 connectors. I think your GI is toast

#2496 2 years ago

I don't have any lights on my planes, but did just add an LED to the inside of the German plane cockpit so you could see the pilot.

20210814_115959 (resized).jpg20210814_115959 (resized).jpg20210814_120006 (resized).jpg20210814_120006 (resized).jpg
#2497 2 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

I don't have any lights on my planes, but did just add an LED to the inside of the German plane cockpit so you could see the pilot.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I think Dr Jones Senior should have an LED at the end of the machine gun when the planes fire... JUNIOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

#2498 2 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow an early fighter plane! Thank you for the pics and awesome led idea! Great job!

#2499 2 years ago

my .02 on the sticky/form.

Just come up with a simplified list of options. People interested can just copy/paste it with their choices left behind (and other options removed)

Another thought would be a google "sheet" with a form anyone can use to add their name to the list (with the options selected). submissions would be added to the sheet that only you can manager from there.

If you need any help with this, I'm sure people would help (including myself)

Cheers!

#2500 2 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

my .02 on the sticky/form.
Just come up with a simplified list of options. People interested can just copy/paste it with their choices left behind (and other options removed)
Another thought would be a google "sheet" with a form anyone can use to add their name to the list (with the options selected). submissions would be added to the sheet that only you can manager from there.
If you need any help with this, I'm sure people would help (including myself)
Cheers!

Thanks! We are working on the list and it will be posted soon

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,419.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanted
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,500 (OBO)
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 75.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.