20240311_141734 (resized).jpg
IMG_6087 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6076 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6078 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6073 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,688 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 74.
#1751 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Batch 5:
My good friend davi contacted me today and asked if I could take Batch 5 protectors to save you guys on shipping. After careful consideration I’ve decided to help you guys out by taking your protectors under the following conditions:
You understand that you will have to wait until I make your planes in order to get the protector. I cannot be pressured or hurried into finishing your planes quickly just because you need the protector. I like to give my planes plenty of details and that takes time. That means you get the protector until I ship your planes. I will NOT ship the protectors separately.
Also, I do not have a timetable or “ballpark” ETA for my planes. I work on them almost on a daily basis but this isn't my “job” and I don’t/can’t work on them 8 hrs a day. I’m just about done with 3 Batch 4 orders and will promptly continue on to the next 5 orders and so on and so forth.
VERY IMPORTANT:
If you are in Batch 5 and I get your plastic protector and all of the sudden you decide to drop out of Batch 5, I’m NOT going to ship the airball protector to you. At that point, that protector becomes my property. If we do this is because you are committed to getting my planes.
If you do not agree, I suggest you get the protector directly from Davi.
If you are OK with this and you have already signed up for Batch 5 let me know by posting in this thread. I’ll give you guys till the end of this week to decide. I need for Davi to ship them asap since I’m getting close to completing 3 orders. Thanks!

Makes total sense. Your smart to not ask for pre order money as many are not patient enough to wait months. I get why some ask for money upfront, but it comes with expectations of a reasonable delivery timeline (and thats anyone's guess)....working at your own pace eliminates the emotional stress on buyer and seller....smart man!

#1752 3 years ago

Guys, these planes are just frickin amazing!
You don't want to install the protector till you get your planes anyway, its all one surgery installation.
Waiting on protectors is no big deal cuz Davi is amazing for making these too!
I dont want to say what amazing Favor Korn did for me....but I cant Thank him enough.
Perhaps...one of the best guys and mod makers out there. I know. Ive been around a lot longer than my date on pinside says.

#1753 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Guys, these planes are just frickin amazing!
You don't want to install the protector till you get your planes anyway, its all one surgery installation.
Waiting on protectors is no big deal cuz Davi is amazing for making these too!
I dont want to say what amazing Favor Korn did for me....but I cant Thank him enough.
Perhaps...one of the best guys and mod makers out there. I know. Ive been around a lot longer than my date on pinside says.

That means a lot to me my good friend. Certainly there are way better mod makers out there but I do appreciate the kind words

I’m looking into possibly expanding a little and offer POA (temple brick look) painting services and “carving” Idols to the stock ruins. Here’s how I painted mine

2F23AE1B-C819-4A53-94EA-29A41E58DA70 (resized).jpeg2F23AE1B-C819-4A53-94EA-29A41E58DA70 (resized).jpeg

#1754 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

This means a lot to me my good friend. Certainly there are way better mod makers out there but I do appreciate the kind words
I’m looking into possibly expanding a little and offer POA (temple brick look) painting services and “carving” Idols to the stock ruins. Here’s how I painted mine
[quoted image]

Looks awesome....

#1755 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

[quoted image]

Mate your planes are simply fantastic, and I'm sure you'll be inundated if you offer these as well!

#1756 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Mate your planes are simply fantastic, and I'm sure you'll be inundated if you offer these as well!

Thank you!

#1757 3 years ago

That POA looks INSANE... GREAT WORK.

#1758 3 years ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

That POA looks INSANE... GREAT WORK.

Thanks! I used a color scheme that would blend nicely with the mini playfield colors. Any other color mix is possible.

#1759 3 years ago

1: Jedimastermatt
2: frogger
3: vectron
4: AaronZOOM
5: Devo10
6: MacJedi
7: RGman
8: Inpw
9: orlandu81

I am interested in both planes...I have already ordered the protectors from Davi

Thanks! Can't wait!

#1760 3 years ago

Please add me to the list. I'll take both planes and figures and brackets. thx!

#1761 3 years ago

Thanks for your interest in Batch 5! Looks like 10 is a pretty good number. I may add a few more spots when I get closer to it. Thanks!

#1762 3 years ago

Someone just requested I leave the swastika symbol out of his plane. I want to let you guys know that this is not a requirement and it is ONLY done in an effort to replicate the movie plane as much as possible, that's it. If you don't want it on your plane advise me now. Thanks!

#1763 3 years ago

I'd like to be in on batch 5 if possible.

1 week later
#1764 3 years ago

3 Tigers ready to rock and roll! Sorry about the bad lighting

E58E1734-4432-4F91-AE25-3AFABAB94848 (resized).jpegE58E1734-4432-4F91-AE25-3AFABAB94848 (resized).jpeg
#1765 3 years ago

This one is a mix of the stock fighter plane and another plane the customer googled. Getting ready for the long journey to France! More planes coming....

7DEF6F94-3BDD-4A47-A572-D1F8B5BCC955 (resized).jpeg7DEF6F94-3BDD-4A47-A572-D1F8B5BCC955 (resized).jpeg

#1766 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

3 Tigers ready to rock and roll! Sorry about the bad lighting
[quoted image]

Looking awesome....love the red propeller ..... wish I had one

#1767 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Looking awesome....love the red propeller ..... wish I had one

You and Ricochet are getting red props

#1768 3 years ago

I wanted to give a huge shout out to Davi for pretty much saving the plane rescue operation.

Once Covid-19 hit, I was struggling to source Tiger moths for Batch 4. Even my supplier ran out of them. Luckily, I spotted a few on ebay from different sellers (at a much higher price) and that allowed me to work on the first couple of orders.

I thought about buying a different version that was available but I knew the Indy figures would not fit. So I turned to my good friend Davi for help.

Luckily he was able to find a whole bunch of them for me and will be shipping them (along with the airball protectors) to me pretty soon.

Needless to say, I’ve been getting ahead of the game by working on all the fighter planes while the Tiger Moths arrive. Thanks Davi I owe you one!

#1769 3 years ago

Cannot wait.. this all looks good

#1770 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I wanted to give a huge shout out to davi for pretty much saving the plane rescue operation.
Once Covid-19 hit, I was struggling to source Tiger moths for Batch 4. Even my supplier ran out of them. I luckily spotted a few on ebay from different sellers (at a much higher price) and that allowed me to work on the first couple of orders.
I thought about buying a different version that was available but I knew the Indy figures would not fit. So I turned to my good friend davi for help.
Luckily he was able to find a whole bunch of them for me and will be shipping them (along with the airball protectors) to me pretty soon.
Needless to say, I’ve been getting ahead of the game and working on all the fighter planes while the Tiger Moths arrive. Thanks davi I owe you one!

I concur.....I'm looking forward to getting my air protectors so I can start playing again

#1771 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Not sure I deserve, but love it

#1772 3 years ago

Mad props to KornFreak28 for his work on these they’re just plane awesome!

(yeah that’s right it’s a damned corny Dad joke)

#1773 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

#1774 3 years ago

Thanks guys!!!!

#1775 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I wanted to give a huge shout out to davi for pretty much saving the plane rescue operation.
Once Covid-19 hit, I was struggling to source Tiger moths for Batch 4. Even my supplier ran out of them. I luckily spotted a few on ebay from different sellers (at a much higher price) and that allowed me to work on the first couple of orders.
I thought about buying a different version that was available but I knew the Indy figures would not fit. So I turned to my good friend davi for help.
Needless to say, I’ve been getting ahead of the game by working on all the fighter planes while the Tiger Moths arrive. Thanks davi I owe you one!

Wow that's sounds like a close call - would have been gutted if we ran out just before my name in the list.

Huge shout out to Davi for saving the day and his protectors, and KF I luv the dedication to us IJ tragic's - the detail you put into the planes is awesome. I don't do many mods on my machines, I tend to keep them pretty close to the classic original however in my eyes this is one mod that people should have, as it just brings the PF alive!!!

#1776 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Wow that's sounds like a close call - would have been gutted if we ran out just before my name in the list.
Huge shout out to davi for saving the day and his protectors, and KF I luv the dedication to us IJ tragic's - the detail you put into the planes is awesome. I don't do many mods on my machines, I tend to keep them pretty close to the classic original however in my eyes this is one mod that people should have, as it just brings the PF alive!!!

Thanks!

#1777 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Once Covid-19 hit, I was struggling to source Tiger moths for Batch 4. Even my supplier ran out of them. Luckily, I spotted a few on ebay from different sellers (at a much higher price) and that allowed me to work on the first couple of orders.
Needless to say, I’ve been getting ahead of the game by working on all the fighter planes while the Tiger Moths arrive. Thanks davi I owe you one!

No problem - I am happy to help!
Packed and ready to go.

#1778 3 years ago

Davi thanks for saving the day. Can’t wait to see my planes in the game. Will be the icing on the cake!

A6840CA5-D116-4FB4-B2B7-3B0A3958997D (resized).jpegA6840CA5-D116-4FB4-B2B7-3B0A3958997D (resized).jpeg
#1779 3 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

No problem - I am happy to help!
Packed and ready to go.

On the way!

#1780 3 years ago

Thank you!

#1781 3 years ago

Here’s the lethal “Yellow Jacket” fighter plane. Yes, I know it has more green color that yellow but the spiral does look like a Yellow Jacket doesn’t it?

It has snake pattern camouflage, pilot, hand painted spiral propeller, and semi-gloss finish. Love the spiral effect!

17C1626F-5954-4AE8-B482-C27A94D42408 (resized).jpeg17C1626F-5954-4AE8-B482-C27A94D42408 (resized).jpegB0746D0F-BAE6-484B-9D32-ED4CED946520 (resized).jpegB0746D0F-BAE6-484B-9D32-ED4CED946520 (resized).jpeg55F0BE5A-B18E-4F7E-8592-EA27E0FB5E31 (resized).jpeg55F0BE5A-B18E-4F7E-8592-EA27E0FB5E31 (resized).jpeg

#1782 3 years ago

Spinning!

**Disclaimer** Tail flag is ONLY done to replicate the movie plane as much as possible. It doesn’t have to be there and I don’t agree with what it symbolizes or represents to some people. Just felt the need to say that

D5A522AE-45E5-49C8-9457-B8250E5D4B9C (resized).jpegD5A522AE-45E5-49C8-9457-B8250E5D4B9C (resized).jpeg

#1783 3 years ago

Looks amazing! BTW, do you contact those on the list for customization options when it's their turn or is it up to us to contact you proactively?

#1784 3 years ago
Quoted from Inpw:

Looks amazing! BTW, do you contact those on the list for customization options when it's their turn or is it up to us to contact you proactively?

Yes, you get to customize the fighter plane to your liking

#1785 3 years ago

Here’s a better shot of the spiral in action

94E09B38-43C8-457E-98A5-ACD1B45F4DFD (resized).jpeg94E09B38-43C8-457E-98A5-ACD1B45F4DFD (resized).jpeg

#1786 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Yes, you get to customize the fighter plane to your liking

Nice!

#1787 3 years ago

These planes just keeping better and better. Unreal work. Talent!

#1788 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Her’s a better shot of the spiral in action
[quoted image]

30DDF505-9F29-4755-9025-DE1D5380B2FE.gif30DDF505-9F29-4755-9025-DE1D5380B2FE.gif
#1789 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Here’s a better shot of the spiral in action
[quoted image]

Wow.....looks awesome....keep up the great work!

#1790 3 years ago

Thanks guys! More coming....

#1791 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks guys! More coming....

Haha I think that's the challenge for all of us, there are too many great choices .... I'm going to have to buy more IJ machines

#1792 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Haha I think that's the challenge for all of us, there are too many great choices .... I'm going to have to buy more IJ machines

HA!

1 week later
#1793 3 years ago

Can you add me to your list for both planes?

10:kungen
11: Gunner

#1794 3 years ago
Quoted from Gunner:

Can you add me to your list for both planes?
10:kungen
11: Gunner

You bet! Thanks!

#1795 3 years ago

Mdaniel, plovis and Manny65 please PM me your fighter plane preferences. If you already did, disregard. Looks like this Batch will go a bit quicker than expected since 2 people on the list only wanted Tiger Moths and 1 order has shipped already.

Currently working on:

Etiene's Tiger Moth (Fighter done)

Endproduck, MDaniel, plovis and Manny65 (Both Planes)

Ready to ship: NJNeil and okrak

Shipped: nicholasawhite1 (Tiger only)

Patiently waiting on Davi's shipment

#1796 3 years ago

Gotta get on makin’ some LED harnesses!!!!

1 week later
#1797 3 years ago

Any news on the wing plane topper? This should look awesome together with the other planes.

#1798 3 years ago
Quoted from Inpw:

Any news on the wing plane topper? This should look awesome together with the other planes.

It shipped a few weeks ago. With The Covid-19 pandemic, international mail has been painfully slow. I’ll post some pics soon

In other news, Davi’s package has finally arrived! Airball protectors and Tiger Moths are finally here! Thanks Davi!

7B3E8620-7E6E-4067-9663-346DF9201DE7 (resized).jpeg7B3E8620-7E6E-4067-9663-346DF9201DE7 (resized).jpeg
#1799 3 years ago

Looking forward to the pics! I'm usually not fond of toppers, but judging from the preview, this looks like an exception.

#1800 3 years ago

Great news

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
14,000 (OBO)
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 9.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 29.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, OH
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 63.95
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
25,000 (Firm)
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
There are 3,688 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.