Quoted from KornFreak28:
My good friend davi contacted me today and asked if I could take Batch 5 protectors to save you guys on shipping. After careful consideration I’ve decided to help you guys out by taking your protectors under the following conditions:
You understand that you will have to wait until I make your planes in order to get the protector. I cannot be pressured or hurried into finishing your planes quickly just because you need the protector. I like to give my planes plenty of details and that takes time. That means you get the protector until I ship your planes. I will NOT ship the protectors separately.
Also, I do not have a timetable or “ballpark” ETA for my planes. I work on them almost on a daily basis but this isn't my “job” and I don’t/can’t work on them 8 hrs a day. I’m just about done with 3 Batch 4 orders and will promptly continue on to the next 5 orders and so on and so forth.
If you are in Batch 5 and I get your plastic protector and all of the sudden you decide to drop out of Batch 5, I’m NOT going to ship the airball protector to you. At that point, that protector becomes my property. If we do this is because you are committed to getting my planes.
If you do not agree, I suggest you get the protector directly from Davi.
If you are OK with this and you have already signed up for Batch 5 let me know by posting in this thread. I’ll give you guys till the end of this week to decide. I need for Davi to ship them asap since I’m getting close to completing 3 orders. Thanks!
Makes total sense. Your smart to not ask for pre order money as many are not patient enough to wait months. I get why some ask for money upfront, but it comes with expectations of a reasonable delivery timeline (and thats anyone's guess)....working at your own pace eliminates the emotional stress on buyer and seller....smart man!