Topic Stats

• 1,825 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by stuckey_t
  • Topic is favorited by 68 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 528 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

af7a0f5eac99dd494be458e29675e014 (resized).jpg
20130223-133738 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
CAC71EAF-87B4-41A0-81C2-E48ADEB2E02F (resized).jpeg
69EEF8EE-DCEA-41FE-A85A-46FF2AFDDD78 (resized).jpeg
6C9619C5-1281-4326-ADDA-C41309076CE6 (resized).jpeg
3C3BDD38-A5EA-47FF-AEAB-ACAD5F605AE0 (resized).jpeg
7B3E8620-7E6E-4067-9663-346DF9201DE7 (resized).jpeg
30DDF505-9F29-4755-9025-DE1D5380B2FE.gif
94E09B38-43C8-457E-98A5-ACD1B45F4DFD (resized).jpeg
D5A522AE-45E5-49C8-9457-B8250E5D4B9C (resized).jpeg
55F0BE5A-B18E-4F7E-8592-EA27E0FB5E31 (resized).jpeg
17C1626F-5954-4AE8-B482-C27A94D42408 (resized).jpeg
B0746D0F-BAE6-484B-9D32-ED4CED946520 (resized).jpeg
A6840CA5-D116-4FB4-B2B7-3B0A3958997D (resized).jpeg

There are 1825 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 37.
#1651 3 months ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Hello just a huge shoot out to KornFreak28... Thank You!!!!
He spent a fair amount of time on the phone w me today, texting pictures and instructions for proper installation of my planes.
Not only are his planes a 10+... he's very happy to assist in getting them in flight!
Thanks again!
Kerry

Thanks for the kind words! Glad you finally got them installed! Enjoy!

#1652 3 months ago

I'm interested in a Tiger Moth and a fighter. These look incredible! Nice work!

#1653 3 months ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

I'm interested in a Tiger Moth and a fighter. These look incredible! Nice work!

Thanks! Send me a PM

#1654 3 months ago

Holy cow Korn Freak! These planes are even better!! My biplane needs a makeover! Lol! Still loving my planes and working amazing. You are very talented my friend!

#1655 3 months ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Holy cow Korn Freak! These planes are even better!! My biplane needs a makeover! Lol! Still loving my planes and working amazing. You are very talented my friend!

A makeover? LOL! Thanks for the kind words my friend!

#1656 3 months ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Man that almost looks too damned good !!

Thank you my friend!

#1657 3 months ago

pcb355 rolandthoms skinnyfats kungfucop scag:

Please bear with me as our city is under lock down due to the virus. The Post Office is practicing social distancing as well and a lot of people don't even make it inside. Hoping I get a chance to ship your planes this weekend or next week sometime

In the meantime I shall continue work on the IJ topper and more planes.

#1658 3 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Please bear with me as our city is under lock down due to the virus. The Post Office is practicing social distancing as well and a lot of people don't even make it inside. Hoping I get a chance to ship your planes this weekend or next week sometime

Be safe. The rest is not important amigo.

#1659 3 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

Be safe. The rest is not important amigo.

Yes, we can all wait on getting these planes. There are more important things right now.

#1660 3 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

No worries our planes can wait. In lockdown in Paris too anyway, cannot even reach my pinballs

#1661 3 months ago

Thanks guys!

#1662 3 months ago

I have a promise to keep....to an old friend....

E5A6E5EE-5567-444A-8D71-ED066FA39867 (resized).jpeg
#1663 3 months ago

Batch 4: It's time to let me know how you want your fighter plane done. Send a PM please

#1664 3 months ago

I suppose I am in this batch. Etienne

For the german plane I want a yellow nose (similar to the original one ) and yellow spiral propela 3 blades and red extremity. I think I ordered the pilot and dust.

For the Redefined Tiger Moth with movie-like landing gear, Indy Figures, chrome wing strips, tension wires and movie-like stripped propeller tips

Donno if its clear.

#1665 3 months ago

kornfreak28 could you lay out the options for us? It’s getting pretty confusing to track all of the possibilities at this point.

#1666 3 months ago

I would prefer you guys send me a PM as requested above to discuss your options....

#1667 3 months ago

No need to discuss the Tiger Moth. They are all made the same

#1668 3 months ago

The fighter options are:

Camouflage: Available patterns are Dessert, stripes or snake (or not)
Pilot (or not)
Dust and Grime (or not)
2 blade propeller instead of the standard 3 blade
Spiral propeller or regular
Yellow (or not) fighter nose
Propeller tip color (or not)

Think about what you want and contact me via PM or look for a fighter you liked from the thread gallery and let me know. Thanks!

#1669 3 months ago

#1670 3 months ago

Batch 4 and plane customers: This is a “blink and it’s gone” opportunity to protect the planes from airballs!

I spoke to my good friend davi about making more “all in one” airball protectors for the 3-bank drop targets and he said he is willing to make another run for you guys!

This is the ONLY protector that works with my planes because it doesn’t raise the Biplane or Tiger Moth towards the glass like other protectors (that simply screw on top of the plastic, raising the biplane) do.

davi protector is spot on and works great. I will be the middle man for Batch 4. I will get the protectors from Davi and will ship them along with your planes to save on shipping unless you really need it now and want Davi to ship it directly to you?

Past plane customers and non-plane customers are welcome to order with Davi directly.

Please advise if you are interested in this protector asap. I’ll ask Davi to post pictures of it here. Don’t miss out!!!

#1671 3 months ago

Definitely interested. Is it possible to order 2 of them?

#1672 3 months ago
Quoted from plovis:

I’ll let Davi answer that question but I think you can

#1673 3 months ago

I'm in on airball protector. Thx

#1674 3 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Batch 4 and plane customers: This is a “blink and it’s gone” opportunity to protect the planes from airballs!
I spoke to my good friend davi about making more “all in one” airball protectors for the 3-bank drop targets and he said he is willing to make another run for you guys!
This is the ONLY protector that works with my planes because it doesn’t raise the Biplane or Tiger Moth towards the glass like other protectors (that simply screw on top of the plastic, raising the biplane) do.
davi protector is spot on and works great. I will be the middle man for Batch 4. I will get the protectors from Davi and will ship them along with your planes to save on shipping unless you really need it now and want Davi to ship it directly to you?
Past plane customers and non-plane customers are welcome to order with Davi directly.
Please advise if you are interested in this protector asap. I’ll ask Davi to post pictures of it here. Don’t miss out!!!

Thanks - here is the link about protector. We are close to lockdown I think, so fingers crossed... I can't promise that the batch will be ready in short term, but I am on it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/78#post-4782735

Also, in Ricochet's thread, single drop target protector, 3 bank drop target protector:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indy-restoration-its-not-the-years-honey-its-the-mileage-/page/10#post-5554302
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indy-restoration-its-not-the-years-honey-its-the-mileage-/page/11#post-5559103

#1675 3 months ago
Quoted from plovis:

No problem.

#1676 3 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I'll take 2

#1677 3 months ago
Quoted from Davi:

No problem.

Hopefully u can make the single target as well....might as well get both

#1678 3 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Hopefully u can make the single target as well....might as well get both

The kit contains both plastic.

#1679 3 months ago

Please post your interest for Davi’s protector here and not via PM so Davi can see who is interested

#1680 3 months ago
Quoted from Davi:

The kit contains both plastic.

#1681 3 months ago

I’ll take one protector kit

#1682 3 months ago

I will also take one protector kit (both protectors).

#1683 3 months ago

Please add me to batch 5 for both planes, figures, and a projector kit. Outstanding work.

#1684 3 months ago

I'll take one protector kit.

#1685 3 months ago

I would like a protector as well

#1686 3 months ago

I'll take two protector kits - thanks davi

#1687 3 months ago

I need two protector kits as well.

#1688 3 months ago

davi
I would like a protector as well, my spare set is sold

Wait, it's me

Thanks guys for the intense interest!

#1689 3 months ago
Quoted from Davi:

davi
Wait, it's me

Haha nice mate - made me laugh!

Just remember not to sell your spare this time

#1690 3 months ago

I’ve had mine on for a while now. Built like a tank. No air balls at all and not so much as a scratch on them. Better than factory!

#1691 3 months ago

davi I will have a protector too, please put me on the list. Why folks are ordering 2? They break? In that case I will have two

#1692 3 months ago
Quoted from Davi:

davi
Wait, it's me

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#1693 3 months ago
Quoted from etien:

davi I will have a protector too, please put me on the list. Why folks are ordering 2? They break? In that case I will have two

I said the same thing to Davi. ‘I’ll take 2 just in case.’ His response: put the one I gave you on. It shouldn’t break anytime soon.

He’s too humble. These things are much thicker and stronger. Plastics have come a log way since 1993.

#1694 3 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

I said the same thing to Davi. ‘I’ll take 2 just in case.’ His response: put the one I gave you on. It shouldn’t break anytime soon.
He’s too humble. These things are much thicker and stronger. Plastics have come a log way since 1993.

If this plastic breaks, you have to worry about your house first. Earthquake is not funny
Seriously, in normal circumstances, you don't need 2, unless:
-You really like backups;
-You have a good pinhead friend, and use the spare as a gift;
-You really think about the future of your IJ, and would like to show the old and the ready to go new plastic to the potential new owner;
-You would like to support me.

#1695 3 months ago
Quoted from Davi:

If this plastic breaks, you have to worry about your house first. Earthquake is not funny
Seriously, in normal circumstances, you don't need 2, unless:
-You really like backups;
-You have a good pinhead friend, and use the spare as a gift;
-You really think about the future of your IJ, and would like to show the old and the ready to go new plastic to the potential new owner;
-You would like to support me.

I just want to support you

#1696 3 months ago

There’s been requests for Batch 5 from some folks. It’s getting hard to keep up so I’ll start a tentative Batch 5 list. I rather not make it Official since people could sell their IJ’s and/or change their minds about wanting planes by the time I’m done with Batch 4. Once we get closer to it, I’ll make it Official. Go ahead and add your names to it if interested.

Batch 5 list:

1: ?

#1697 3 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

There’s been requests for Batch 5 from some folks. It’s getting hard to keep up so I’ll start a tentative Batch 5 list. I rather not make it Official since people could sell their IJ’s and/or change their minds about wanting planes by the time I’m done with Batch 4. Once we get closer to it, I’ll make it Official. Go ahead and add your names to it if interested.
Batch 5 list:

1: Jedimastermatt

I’m in for both planes and figures and protector and anything else you can dream up.

#1698 3 months ago

I am in for both plane with at the mods added.

#1699 3 months ago
Quoted from frogger:

I am in for both plane with at the mods added.

Please copy and paste and add yourself to slot 2

#1700 3 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I’ll start a tentative Batch 5 list

Think you have a lifetime of planes to paint ... 12,716 games manufactured, so only 842 batches to go

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
Collinsville, IL
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 50.00
There are 1825 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 37.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside