20240311_141734 (resized).jpg
IMG_6087 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6076 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6078 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6073 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 74.
#1401 4 years ago
Quoted from DonnieDarko:

If we want to be historically accurate, this is what they should have. How long would it take to fit 2 of these?[quoted image]

It’s actually pretty crazy how the cowling guns would fire right through the propeller without hitting it

#1402 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

It’s actually pretty crazy how the cowling guns would fire right through the propeller without hitting it

They had interrupters.

1 week later
#1404 4 years ago

Yeah, I shipped Skyrex, Fytr, and ShepP’s Tiger sets this past Saturday. Next up are the last remaining Tiger set orders and then I get to work on Batch 3. I’ve already got most (if not all) orders prepped and painted. I’m currently on vacation with my Family until Friday. I’ll get back on the horse this weekend

#1405 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Yeah, I shipped Skyrex, Fytr, and ShepP’s Tiger sets this past Saturday. Next up are the last remaining Tiger set orders and then I get to work on Batch 3. I’ve already got most (if not all) orders prepped and painted. I’m currently on vacation with my Family until Friday. I’ll get back on the horse this weekend

Thanks KornFreak28 for the update... looking forward to my planes.

Enjoy your vacation with the family

#1406 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks man! Make sure you hit the IJ ride at Disney for me!

#1407 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Thanks man! Make sure you hit the IJ ride at Disney for me!

That’s at the California one. I’m in Orlando. They do have an IJ adventure show here but nothing like the actual ride, which is awesome

We just got off the Avatar ride! Awesome!

#1408 4 years ago

I was at Disneyland last week, and sadly the Disney Indy pin is no longer. Always loved seeing that thing

#1409 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

I was at Disneyland last week, and sadly the Disney Indy pin is no longer. Always loved seeing that thing

Bummer- I'm going next Wed, I always played it with its burnt out GI. Several years ago my family got impatient as I was way north of 300 mil, couple extra balls and had won 2 games.....I had to walk away rather than kill game and put up my name. I turned to poor guy behind me waiting forever and the look of fear in his eyes, "I don't even know how to play" he said. I pointed to the flipper buttons. Good Luck!

#1410 4 years ago

Back from Disney! Awesome experience! Got on some pretty awesome rides! Avatar was simply amazing! Got on the safari adventure ride and that was pretty sweet. The mummy and Harry Potter ride at Universal were great as well. My daughters loved it as well. They met all their favorite princesses, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy you name it! The heat was unbearable to say the least. The food kinda sucked but all in all a great experience. Tried the old “let’s get to the park before it opens” trick to avoid the long lines but that backfired like a moda**** the lines were longer...a lot longer than I was expecting. The best time to ride is about an hour before the park closes...Zero wait time!

#1411 4 years ago

Paging Ricochet. Calling Dr Ricochet to the fighter plane led desk for customer assistance.

22F54663-CB40-49B1-BDF2-D424F38556B5.gif22F54663-CB40-49B1-BDF2-D424F38556B5.gif
#1412 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Paging Ricochet. Calling Dr Ricochet to the fighter plane led desk for customer assistance.[quoted image]

PM sent

#1413 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Paging Ricochet. Calling Dr Ricochet to the fighter plane led desk for customer assistance.[quoted image]

Hahahaha funny shit!

#1414 4 years ago

So I just wanted to add myself to the long list of grateful people that are beyond thrilled that George decided to start his Indy plane rescue service. Here is a shot of my playfield before.......

182B6026-967E-4DF8-9476-DC41E0340C90 (resized).jpeg182B6026-967E-4DF8-9476-DC41E0340C90 (resized).jpeg
#1415 4 years ago

And these are after!! The detail on these planes is truly awe inspiring! A true work of art. Well worth the wait! They add so much to the playfield it’s hard to describe adequately! However if you are waiting for planes know that it is worth the wait. If you are thinking of getting planes get in touch with George now before he comes to his senses and closes out production! I honestly can’t imagine the time it took to paint and create these planes. The spinning props are so fun!!

Also a big thanks to George for watching a video I sent him and letting me know I had switched the connectors and plugged them into the wrong spots. Got those props spinning right and those LED’s firing! I would highly recommend this product and it is really a must for anyone who is serious about their IJ machine!!

3D75CC3F-F435-4FAC-B573-4517026E2A0F (resized).jpeg3D75CC3F-F435-4FAC-B573-4517026E2A0F (resized).jpeg4709F5FB-5A2C-4CCD-997D-9631EDEB56AB (resized).jpeg4709F5FB-5A2C-4CCD-997D-9631EDEB56AB (resized).jpeg72998FA0-8917-4B10-8053-3ABDD66FAD85 (resized).jpeg72998FA0-8917-4B10-8053-3ABDD66FAD85 (resized).jpeg
#1416 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

That’s at the California one. I’m in Orlando. They do have an IJ adventure show here but nothing like the actual ride, which is awesome
We just got off the Avatar ride! Awesome!

We are pass holders at both Cali and Orlando! My wife loves herself some Disney. Even went to Disneyland Paris a couple times including once for New Years Eve! The haunted mansion and pirates of the Caribbean in Paris are amazing! So much better than ours.

Anyway I give her all the Disney she wants and I get no hassle about cars or pins I buy. Good trade off!!

#1417 4 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

And these are after!! The detail on these planes is truly awe inspiring! A true work of art. Well worth the wait! They add so much to the playfield it’s hard to describe adequately! However if you are waiting for planes know that it is worth the wait. If you are thinking of getting planes get in touch with George now before he comes to his senses and closes out production! I honestly can’t imagine the time it took to paint and create these planes. The spinning props are so fun!!
Also a big thanks to George for watching a video I sent him and letting me know I had switched the connectors and plugged them into the wrong spots. Got those props spinning right and those LED’s firing! I would highly recommend this product and it is really a must for anyone who is serious about their IJ machine!![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from skyrex:

Also a big thanks to George for watching a video I sent him and letting me know I had switched the connectors and plugged them into the wrong spots. Got those props spinning right and those LED’s firing! I would highly recommend this product and it is really a must for anyone who is serious about their IJ machine!![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks Tom! I really appreciate your patience and your kind words! It was a pleasure building your planes and helping you get them firing. Enjoy!

#1418 4 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

We are pass holders at both Cali and Orlando! My wife loves herself some Disney. Even went to Disneyland Paris a couple times including once for New Years Eve! The haunted mansion and pirates of the Caribbean in Paris are amazing! So much better than ours.
Anyway I give her all the Disney she wants and I get no hassle about cars or pins I buy. Good trade off!!

I really like the IJ ride at the Cali Disney! Too bad they don’t have it at Orlando. Star Wars land should be lots of fun!

#1419 4 years ago

Man I am counting the days until I get mine so cool

#1420 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Man I am counting the days until I get mine so cool

Me too! They look awesome.

#1421 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Me too! They look awesome.

I'm very close to completing your order

#1422 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I'm very close to completing your order

I can’t wait either

#1423 4 years ago

For those of you wondering, the fighter posted above has the grime add-on. The yellow on the nose looks dirty as does the rest of the plane. If you don't like this look, no problem, we can definitely do some brighter yellows and greens for ya

#1424 4 years ago

I'm hearing "Grime ON!" ... like "Game ON!"

#1425 4 years ago

I also recently received my planes and the detail work on the figures and the rest of the planes is simply amazing.

You really can't appreciate it until you see it in person.

Unfortunately my IJ is in a million pieces awaiting re-assembly after having the PF clear-coated so I won't be able to enjoy them in action for some time.

#1426 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I also recently received my planes and the detail work on the figures and the rest of the planes is simply amazing.
Unfortunately my IJ is in a million pieces awaiting re-assembly after having the PF clear-coated so I won't be able to enjoy them in action for some time.

Who did the pf?

#1427 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Who did the pf?

A local guy. Came out beautifully.

#1428 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Quoted from Fytr:

Thanks! Glad you liked them! Too bad you aren’t going to play them for a while

#1429 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks! Glad you liked them! Too bad you aren’t going to play them for a while

I know. They will be the "icing on the cake" for my IJ restore.

#1430 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I know. They will be the "icing on the cake" for my IJ restore.

I restored mine too. I loved every minute of it. Learned so much and looking forward to the next one. Enjoy!

#1431 4 years ago

Got mine installed today. What a work of art! Thanks KornFreak28 for this amazing mod. My new tiger moth biplane matches my other plane perfectly now. Works like a champ.

#1432 4 years ago
Quoted from shepP:

Got mine installed today. What a work of art! Thanks KornFreak28 for this amazing mod. My new tiger moth biplane matches my other plane perfectly now. Works like a champ.

Great to hear that! Thanks for the feedback! Enjoy!

#1433 4 years ago

If you are in Batch 3, it's time to PM me your preferences for the planes. Here are the options:

Regular Biplane:

Propeller chrome tips: $ 10.00

Reflecting decals (yes you get regular decals included if you don't get the reflecting decals) $ 10.00

Fighter plane:

Camouflage: $ 15.00

Pilot: $ 15.00

Grime/dusty look: $ 15.00

Short yellow nose: Free

Long yellow nose: Free

Propeller yellow or red tips: Free

Failure to pick any of these options will result in your planes getting the standard look:

Regular Biplane:

Wooden propeller with NO chrome tips

Regular decals

Fighter plane:

All green paint with no yellow nose, no pilot, no camouflage and no grime look and no colored propeller tips.

If you ordered the 3D figures from Paul, no need to contact me asking if they are going to be included.

Everything is being coordinated. No worries! Thanks!

#1434 4 years ago

Seems there's some confusion out there. The 3D figures you guys ordered from Paul are for the Biplane only. The fighter pilot is not part of this package. If you want a fighter pilot let me know. Thanks!

#1435 4 years ago

Adding a new option for the fighter plane! It hasn’t passed final inspection yet but I plan on adding a black nose to the fighter for a stealthier look. This is a free add-on for anybody interested. Pics coming!

#1436 4 years ago

Batch of Indy's and Henry's coming along nicely. Will be finishing up painting on this round shortly and then sending over to Kornfreak.
These will fit standard planes too (i.e. stock planes that haven't been upgraded/repainted by Kornfreak), so if people want to know more get in touch. Cheers.

IMG_2087 (resized).jpgIMG_2087 (resized).jpg
#1437 4 years ago

I've taken a few screen snaps of the planes from the movie. Some pictures of the nose cone up close. Also one of the biplane. Just for a few ideas

indy2 (resized).PNGindy2 (resized).PNGindy1 (resized).PNGindy1 (resized).PNGindy3 (resized).PNGindy3 (resized).PNGindy4 (resized).PNGindy4 (resized).PNG
1 week later
#1438 4 years ago

3 different fighter planes, 3 orders completed! Check out the new stealthy look which features a black nose, grime, red prop tips (can be done in yellow as well) and matte clear finish!

6507DC58-E278-4D96-89AC-DBDCE96BA158 (resized).jpeg6507DC58-E278-4D96-89AC-DBDCE96BA158 (resized).jpegE3213549-62AD-4265-874C-74F51902DD2B (resized).jpegE3213549-62AD-4265-874C-74F51902DD2B (resized).jpeg3FBD4EF9-3397-4EF8-BE77-2BBBD2B79EC2 (resized).jpeg3FBD4EF9-3397-4EF8-BE77-2BBBD2B79EC2 (resized).jpeg92481330-726F-4ED5-AE55-AB15A2F411A3 (resized).jpeg92481330-726F-4ED5-AE55-AB15A2F411A3 (resized).jpeg
#1439 4 years ago

Batch 3: Be mindful planes can look different depending on the clear finish. The long yellow nose one has semi-gloss and no grime, while the other 2 have grime and matte clear.

#1440 4 years ago

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick update on the Pop bumper ruins. I now have 3 versions: Grey, Brown, Transparent inserts.
A set of 3 will be £110 (sorry, exchange rate is killing me so have to start fixing in local currency).
As you can hopefully see, the transparent cores come in a red, green and yellow with a 'bronze' coloured rim around the outside. I had a batch of requests for a colourful version and this is where I landed (they are my personal favourites as I like to retain some of the play field colours).
These are robust 3D prints that have been in my pin for the last 6 months with no problems - with that said I have LED bulbs under these and would recommend you do the same to minimise heat output.
PM me if interested - I will contact those who have already expressed an interest.
Thanks (and thanks to Kornfreak for letting me piggyback on his thread).

IMG_2124 2 (resized).jpgIMG_2124 2 (resized).jpgIMG_2137 (resized).jpgIMG_2137 (resized).jpgIMG_2141 (resized).jpgIMG_2141 (resized).jpgIMG_2142 (resized).jpgIMG_2142 (resized).jpgIMG_2145 (resized).jpgIMG_2145 (resized).jpg
#1441 4 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick update on the Pop bumper ruins. I now have 3 versions: Grey, Brown, Transparent inserts.
A set of 3 will be £110 (sorry, exchange rate is killing me so have to start fixing in local currency).
As you can hopefully see, the transparent cores come in a red, green and yellow with a 'bronze' coloured rim around the outside. I had a batch of requests for a colourful version and this is where I landed (they are my personal favourites as I like to retain some of the play field colours).
These are robust 3D prints that have been in my pin for the last 6 months with no problems - with that said I have LED bulbs under these and would recommend you do the same to minimise heat output.
PM me if interested - I will contact those who have already expressed an interest.
Thanks (and thanks to Kornfreak for letting me piggyback on his thread).[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! I’ll wait for your PM

#1442 4 years ago

Has anybody heard from Onwallst? I believe he is the only one (and first on the list) from Batch 3 that has yet to pick his plane options.

I’m going to give him time to respond and just work on orders 2, 3 and 4 for now.

Brett, Kerry and Paul’s orders are 100% done and tested. I just need to pack them and out they go! Expect a PM very soon. Thanks!

#1443 4 years ago

If anybody is interested in getting a Tiger Moth, I have 3 slots open now. I will open up a new list in the near future but there are 3 slots open right now. These 3 slots will not belong to the future list and will be done way ahead of the others. PM me if interested. Thanks!

#1444 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

If anybody is interested in getting a Tiger Moth, I have 3 slots open now. I will open up a new list in the near future but there are 3 slots open right now. These 3 slots will not belong to the future list and will be done way ahead of the others. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Trying...to control...myself...

53423E8E-3E02-4229-BFEB-A20A9B401D81.gif53423E8E-3E02-4229-BFEB-A20A9B401D81.gif
#1445 4 years ago

Count me in for the tiger moth. Thanks!!

#1446 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Count me in for the tiger moth. Thanks!!

You got it!

#1447 4 years ago

2 Tigers claimed! 1 slot still available!

#1448 4 years ago

If you get the Tiger and want the figures for it, now would be the perfect time to contact Paul and place the order. I placed an order for his Pop Bumper caps mod and he could possibly include the Tiger figures in that shipment. Just saying.....

#1449 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

If you get the Tiger and want the figures for it, now would be the perfect time to contact Paul and place the order. I placed an order for his Pop Bumper caps mod and he could possibly include the Tiger figures in that shipment. Just saying.....

+1 for Pauls's pop caps. Order placed here to. Pretty sure shipping would start next week. Get these Indy figures for your plane's gang, They are amazing!!

#1450 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

+1 for Pauls's pop caps. Order placed here to. Pretty sure shipping would start next week. Get these Indy figures for your plane's gang, They are amazing!!

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Did you get the transparent version?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,419.00
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

14,000 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.00
12,500 (OBO)
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 85.00
$ 12.95
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/29?hl=jazzbouche and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.