20240311_141734 (resized).jpg
IMG_6087 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6076 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6078 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6073 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 74.
#1301 4 years ago

Def add me to batch 3 if you can.

#1302 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Def add me to batch 3 if you can.

You got it!

Batch 3 customers: FYI, If you don’t reply to my PM by Sunday I will be forced to remove you from batch 3. I need to order supplies and all I’m waiting on is for you to respond and ship your items. Most have been quick to respond but there are a few that have not as of yet....Thanks!

#1303 4 years ago

The more I make the easier they get. I’ll open up another batch of Tigers but only after I get caught up with my current orders. I already made 2 this week!
0101495C-4B3E-45EB-8D5E-A99FEE1E24B0 (resized).jpeg0101495C-4B3E-45EB-8D5E-A99FEE1E24B0 (resized).jpeg

#1304 4 years ago

Does anybody from batch 3 (regular biplanes) want the 3D figures?

#1305 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Does anybody from batch 3 (regular biplanes) want the 3D figures?

prob not for me.....DO you change the bi-plane wing supports? they look great. I love the wooden prop too.

#1306 4 years ago

I have been out of the pinball scene for a few years and I come back to find all of these great mods. I know I have missed the deadlines but I would like to get on the list for a Tiger Moth and Fighter. Thought I should show my interest before I read through this thread a bit more to work out how to exactly go about it.

#1307 4 years ago

I'd be in for the 3D figures please.

#1308 4 years ago
Quoted from Scag:

I have been out of the pinball scene for a few years and I come back to find all of these great mods. I know I have missed the deadlines but I would like to get on the list for a Tiger Moth and Fighter. Thought I should show my interest before I read through this thread a bit more to work out how to exactly go about it.

Sure thing! Thanks!

#1309 4 years ago

Just installed my tiger moth. Looks fantastic and works flawlessly. Be cautious when putting the glass back on to avoid damaging the plane, it's fragile. I had to bend the mounting wire slightly to adjust the angle so the wing didn't touch the glass.

IMG_8194 (resized).jpgIMG_8194 (resized).jpg
#1310 4 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

Just installed my tiger moth. Looks fantastic and works flawlessly. Be cautious when putting the glass back on to avoid damaging the plane, it's fragile. I had to bend the mounting wire slightly to adjust the angle so the wing didn't touch the glass.
[quoted image]

Thanks! Glad you liked it! Yeah, as I said from the beginning, games are slightly different. This particular plane fit perfectly under my glass. I’ll lower the coming Tigers a hair more but there is very little room to work with since the ball must travel on both wire forms under both wings and tail! And Yes, always handle Tigers with care. Enjoy

#1311 4 years ago

These are amazing!

#1312 4 years ago
Quoted from Matt1724:

These are amazing!

Thank you!

#1313 4 years ago

I'm also in for the 3D figures please

#1314 4 years ago
Quoted from DonnieDarko:

Great decision! The figures take the planes to a new level and I consider them to be the cherry on top! Batch 3, If you don't get them, I really think you'll regret it later.....

#1315 4 years ago

I’m in on 3D figures. Thank you!!

#1316 4 years ago

how much are they?

#1317 4 years ago

Yeah definitely digging the 3D Dad and Junior one! Once you’re ready to discuss options with mine I’ll probably almost definitely go for that.

#1318 4 years ago

Sorry if I’ve been quiet lately. Just moved into a new home and barely settling in. I’ll be back with figure pricing and other details soon

#1319 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Sorry if I’ve been quiet lately. Just moved into a new home and barely settling in. I’ll be back with figure pricing and other details soon

Congrats on New house!
Hope it came with big gameroom.

#1320 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Congrats on New house!
Hope it came with big gameroom.

Thanks! Actually this is just a temporary home while we build our new home

It was 2 weeks of hell moving shit out after work into a storage unit! Thankfully my IJ is at the temp house so I can continue working on the planes...

#1321 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks! Actually this is just a temporary home while we build our new home
It was 2 weeks of hell moving shit out after work into a storage unit! Thankfully my IJ is at the temp house so I can continue working on the planes...

Congrats George! Upsizing or downsizing? You know, for census reasons.

#1322 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Congrats George! Upsizing or downsizing? You know, for census reasons.

Upsizing! My old house was pretty nice and I loved the neighborhood but I HATED the swimming pool! Too much maintenance and worry. It required constant attention, water, chlorine, tablets, scrubbing, vacuuming and filter and basket cleanings! It was literally consuming my life.

Plus, I had to clean it so my in-laws could use it and I fucking hated that bro! I would be enjoying a nice baseball game or playing poker or working on the planes and all of the sudden, I would get the dreaded “My brother and sisters (and their families) want to use the pool, Can you clean it?”

I did feel really sad when I signed off on it because that’s where my daughters were raised and I have so many memories in that house but It was just time. Had I not built the pool, we probably would have stayed another 5 years or so but oh well.

Now we moved into a temp house while we build a bigger and nicer home WITH NO POOL of course

Btw, I’m about to finish Robert Winter’s order. You and the rest of the Tiger orders will be done very soon since I came up with a better mounting bracket for it; which was the main reason for the delay in the beginning. I really love working on the Tigers and I’ll open up another batch after I’m done with the first one.

For those of you wanting the regular 3D figures for the planes, the price for the set is $ 90 for the regular biplane and no shipping charges if Paul ships them directly to me for install. The set comes with the chrome wing strips and window

#1323 4 years ago

Neighbors 2 houses down just put an inground in last year. He already hates it. I told him it can be the worlds most expensive tennis court with enough concrete. He didn’t laugh. Huh.

#1324 4 years ago

KornFreak... looking forward to the Tiger Moth!

Enjoy your new home, exciting times ahead.

Kerry

#1325 4 years ago

Batch 3 list: Who shipped a new plane from Marco? If you guys can also PM your name, that would also help. Thanks!

#1326 4 years ago

#1327 4 years ago

Robert Winter’s Tiger and Fighter ship tomorrow! Love the rewarding feeling I get every time I ship a set of planes!

Sorry about the Pampers box! It just so happens that it’s the perfect box for my planes! Back to work!
9A4125AB-A36A-43F1-A836-FF1725543648 (resized).jpeg9A4125AB-A36A-43F1-A836-FF1725543648 (resized).jpeg

#1328 4 years ago

More planes are flying out!

#1329 4 years ago

2 more Tigers in the works!

D65F2D92-DD66-4DDB-AD37-5A79CB53FE00 (resized).jpegD65F2D92-DD66-4DDB-AD37-5A79CB53FE00 (resized).jpeg
#1330 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

2 more Tigers in the works! [quoted image]

F4FD5A3D-075C-4297-9EF6-80143B1F6E0C.gifF4FD5A3D-075C-4297-9EF6-80143B1F6E0C.gif
#1331 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

[quoted image]

Every time I see that image I want to drop a ping pong ball into it and see if I can win a prize

#1332 4 years ago

Awesome I can’t wait to get mine such a great improvement

#1333 4 years ago
Quoted from DonnieDarko:

Every time I see that image I want to drop a ping pong ball into it and see if I can win a prize

LMAO

#1334 4 years ago

Tiger update:

Ok so the Tiger list consists of the following pinsiders:

Underlord (Tiger only)
Keys88 (Tiger only)
PACMAN (Tiger only)
Shepp (Tiger only)
EricPinballFan (Tiger only)

Skyrex (Tiger and fighter)
Kerry (Tiger plus an extra fighter plane)
Brett (Tiger plus an extra fighter plane)
Fytr (Tiger and fighter plane)
Jazzbouche (Tiger and fighter)

This list in not in order due to the fact that some of you added a 2nd fighter plane and some ordered the full set (Tiger and Fighter). Skyrex, Fytr, Brett and Kerry: You guys don't belong to Batch 3. You guys belong to the Tiger list that simply added a fighter plane. Basically the names above belong to the Tiger list and not to Batch 3. Batch 3 is separate.

****Gotta run....but I'll be back with the second part of the update shortly, I just didn't feel like typing all this info again*******

#1335 4 years ago

Second part of Tiger update:

First of all, don't think I'm just starting to work on the Tigers. 5 Tiger orders have already been shipped.

Ok so basically, I put in a huge order of fighter planes to fulfill The Tiger list that requested a fighter and Batch 3. Those should get here in about 3 weeks or so. Hopefully less.

I'm thinking the best course of action is to fulfill the Tiger-only orders first. Get those out of the way and then work on the Tiger and fighter orders when my order of fighter planes comes in. No sense in shipping the Tiger first and then the fighter later. More shipping charges and it just complicates things. Unless the customer really wants it done that way, I'll rather ship both planes at the same time. I got plenty of Tigers to keep me busy so I'll work on all of them while the fighter plane order arrives.

I'm aiming to do one, hopefully two Tigers per week. That's the goal anyway. I've already fulfilled 5 Tiger orders and thankfully, I've developed a faster way of making them.

Batch 3 will come after this list is done. Please no more ETA questions. It's just unwanted pressure I don't want. I work better without feeling pressured. Any questions or suggestions, let me know! Thanks!

***Now that my house sold, I got a bit more free time on my hands, I'll invest that extra time into the Tiger moths***

#1336 4 years ago

Btw, The names are not in order. I typed them at random.

#1337 4 years ago

Batch 3 final list will be posted very soon

#1338 4 years ago

Here's the final list for Batch 3 in order received via post and PM. There are some of you that decided to wait for the Tiger moth and that's fine. We can accommodate your request when the next Tiger list opens. Interest noted and posted.

1: Onwallst
2: JimmyHonda (3D figures)
3: Volkdrive (3D figures)
4: Donnie Darko (3D figures)
5: Gorilla Biscuits
6: billsfanmd
7: jjoravec (3D figures)
8: Soulrider911
9: Kungfucop

Tiger list interested: You guys are more than welcome to join Batch 3 as well.

1: Scag
2: Wolfemaaan

There's still time to get the 3D figures! Just let me know! If you haven't paid Ricochet for your LED harness, go ahead and do so asap so he can make them.

Let me know if I'm missing someone! Thanks!

#1339 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Here's the final list for Batch 3 in order received via post and PM. There are some of you that decided to wait for the Tiger moth and that's fine. We can accommodate your request when the next Tiger list opens. Interest noted and posted.
7: jjoravec
There's still time to get the 3D figures! Just let me know! If you haven't paid Ricochet for your LED harness, go ahead and do so asap so he can make them.

I am in for the 3D figures add that to me.

Thanks

#1340 4 years ago
Quoted from jjoravec:

I am in for the 3D figures add that to me.
Thanks

You got it!

#1341 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I'm happy to wait until I can get the Tiger and Fighter at the same time thanks mate.

#1342 4 years ago

Wish I had noticed this post earlier.

If you start up a batch four I would be interested.

#1343 4 years ago
Quoted from hudson2212:

Wish I had noticed this post earlier.
If you start up a batch four I would be interested.

I can still take you in if interested. I ordered 1 or 2 extra planes I believe. PM me

#1344 4 years ago

Updated Batch 3:

10: Madibs

#1345 4 years ago

Currently throwing my money away in Vegas. Just wanted to share this picture of a biplane with spinning prop made out of beer cans!
24FBE35A-90D4-40B7-8BB8-D5E9DA4928DE (resized).png24FBE35A-90D4-40B7-8BB8-D5E9DA4928DE (resized).png

#1346 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Currently throwing my money away in Vegas. Just wanted to share this picture of a biplane made out of beer cans with spinning prop! [quoted image]

Go to Pinball Hall of Fame!
Play Pinball Circus for me.
Ill send you a buck for the play!

#1347 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Go to Pinball Hall of Fame!
Play Pinball Circus for me.
Ill send you a buck for the play!

I did! Awesome machine! Played Munsters, Star Wars, MM and MB! Too bad the machines are in such a bad shape! Half of them don’t even have GI!
A92B2E06-69F7-472E-A252-154097345045 (resized).jpegA92B2E06-69F7-472E-A252-154097345045 (resized).jpeg

#1348 4 years ago

Awesome work.
Like to be put on a waiting list for both planes and figures.

#1349 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Currently throwing my money away in Vegas. Just wanted to share this picture of a biplane with spinning prop made out of beer cans!
[quoted image]

GREAT! THANKS GEORGE! ANOTHER VERSION I GOTTA HAVE! CHRIST ON A CRACKER MAN!

#1350 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

GREAT! THANKS GEORGE! ANOTHER VERSION I GOTTA HAVE! CHRIST ON A CRACKER MAN!

Back from Vegas! Played at 2 WSOP events. Had a nice run but ultimately AK busted me in both tourneys.

On the first one, I went all with with AK vs 55. Busted.

Second tourney, same story, lost a huge coin flip vs JJ! Was left with only 9 bigs.

Next hand I had no choice but to push all in with A8 off, Fucker had (you guesses it) AK! Another late bust.

Anyway.....I think you’ll like this one much better
880EC49B-E446-46D0-B9BB-82485F7675CA (resized).jpeg880EC49B-E446-46D0-B9BB-82485F7675CA (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,419.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/27?hl=copinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.