Topic Stats

• 1,325 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by KornFreak28
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 380 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_8194 (resized).jpg
0101495C-4B3E-45EB-8D5E-A99FEE1E24B0 (resized).jpeg
E2441C73-4D9B-4C21-AB6D-29550B95FDCD (resized).jpeg
02457324-853E-4EE5-9BD4-8943A2E0FB8B (resized).png
285AECA9-5CCB-482F-8391-F9605C29D2E5.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
66E1E14A-3C65-4A8B-927A-A0F6FD11377C.gif
FE5AA4CA-9B55-4227-8D91-1AC75E48716F.gif
IMG_1303 (resized).jpg
IMG_1301 (resized).jpg
IMG_1300 (resized).jpg
IJ Planes 3-30-19 (resized).jpg
IJ fighter plane pict #2 (resized).jpg
IJ Fighter plane pict#1 (resized).jpg
P1010202 (resized).JPG
P1010204 (resized).JPG

There are 1325 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 27.
#1301 21 days ago

Def add me to batch 3 if you can.

#1302 21 days ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Def add me to batch 3 if you can.

You got it!

Batch 3 customers: FYI, If you don’t reply to my PM by Sunday I will be forced to remove you from batch 3. I need to order supplies and all I’m waiting on is for you to respond and ship your items. Most have been quick to respond but there are a few that have not as of yet....Thanks!

#1303 17 days ago

The more I make the easier they get. I’ll open up another batch of Tigers but only after I get caught up with my current orders. I already made 2 this week!
0101495C-4B3E-45EB-8D5E-A99FEE1E24B0 (resized).jpeg

#1304 17 days ago

Does anybody from batch 3 (regular biplanes) want the 3D figures?

#1305 16 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Does anybody from batch 3 (regular biplanes) want the 3D figures?

prob not for me.....DO you change the bi-plane wing supports? they look great. I love the wooden prop too.

#1306 16 days ago

I have been out of the pinball scene for a few years and I come back to find all of these great mods. I know I have missed the deadlines but I would like to get on the list for a Tiger Moth and Fighter. Thought I should show my interest before I read through this thread a bit more to work out how to exactly go about it.

#1307 16 days ago

I'd be in for the 3D figures please.

#1308 16 days ago
Quoted from Scag:

I have been out of the pinball scene for a few years and I come back to find all of these great mods. I know I have missed the deadlines but I would like to get on the list for a Tiger Moth and Fighter. Thought I should show my interest before I read through this thread a bit more to work out how to exactly go about it.

Sure thing! Thanks!

#1309 12 days ago

Just installed my tiger moth. Looks fantastic and works flawlessly. Be cautious when putting the glass back on to avoid damaging the plane, it's fragile. I had to bend the mounting wire slightly to adjust the angle so the wing didn't touch the glass.

IMG_8194 (resized).jpg
#1310 12 days ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

Just installed my tiger moth. Looks fantastic and works flawlessly. Be cautious when putting the glass back on to avoid damaging the plane, it's fragile. I had to bend the mounting wire slightly to adjust the angle so the wing didn't touch the glass.
[quoted image]

Thanks! Glad you liked it! Yeah, as I said from the beginning, games are slightly different. This particular plane fit perfectly under my glass. I’ll lower the coming Tigers a hair more but there is very little room to work with since the ball must travel on both wire forms under both wings and tail! And Yes, always handle Tigers with care. Enjoy

#1311 8 days ago

These are amazing!

#1312 8 days ago
Quoted from Matt1724:

These are amazing!

Thank you!

#1313 7 days ago

I'm also in for the 3D figures please

#1314 7 days ago
Quoted from DonnieDarko:

I'm also in for the 3D figures please

Great decision! The figures take the planes to a new level and I consider them to be the cherry on top! Batch 3, If you don't get them, I really think you'll regret it later.....

#1315 6 days ago

I’m in on 3D figures. Thank you!!

#1316 6 days ago

how much are they?

#1317 6 days ago

Yeah definitely digging the 3D Dad and Junior one! Once you’re ready to discuss options with mine I’ll probably almost definitely go for that.

#1318 5 days ago

Sorry if I’ve been quiet lately. Just moved into a new home and barely settling in. I’ll be back with figure pricing and other details soon

#1319 5 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Sorry if I’ve been quiet lately. Just moved into a new home and barely settling in. I’ll be back with figure pricing and other details soon

Congrats on New house!
Hope it came with big gameroom.

#1320 5 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Congrats on New house!
Hope it came with big gameroom.

Thanks! Actually this is just a temporary home while we build our new home

It was 2 weeks of hell moving shit out after work into a storage unit! Thankfully my IJ is at the temp house so I can continue working on the planes...

#1321 4 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks! Actually this is just a temporary home while we build our new home
It was 2 weeks of hell moving shit out after work into a storage unit! Thankfully my IJ is at the temp house so I can continue working on the planes...

Congrats George! Upsizing or downsizing? You know, for census reasons.

#1322 4 days ago
Quoted from underlord:

Congrats George! Upsizing or downsizing? You know, for census reasons.

Upsizing! My old house was pretty nice and I loved the neighborhood but I HATED the swimming pool! Too much maintenance and worry. It required constant attention, water, chlorine, tablets, scrubbing, vacuuming and filter and basket cleanings! It was literally consuming my life.

Plus, I had to clean it so my in-laws could use it and I fucking hated that bro! I would be enjoying a nice baseball game or playing poker or working on the planes and all of the sudden, I would get the dreaded “My brother and sisters (and their families) want to use the pool, Can you clean it?”

I did feel really sad when I signed off on it because that’s where my daughters were raised and I have so many memories in that house but It was just time. Had I not built the pool, we probably would have stayed another 5 years or so but oh well.

Now we moved into a temp house while we build a bigger and nicer home WITH NO POOL of course

Btw, I’m about to finish Robert Winter’s order. You and the rest of the Tiger orders will be done very soon since I came up with a better mounting bracket for it; which was the main reason for the delay in the beginning. I really love working on the Tigers and I’ll open up another batch after I’m done with the first one.

For those of you wanting the regular 3D figures for the planes, the price for the set is $ 90 for the regular biplane and no shipping charges if Paul ships them directly to me for install. The set comes with the chrome wing strips and window

#1323 4 days ago

Neighbors 2 houses down just put an inground in last year. He already hates it. I told him it can be the worlds most expensive tennis court with enough concrete. He didn’t laugh. Huh.

#1324 4 days ago

KornFreak... looking forward to the Tiger Moth!

Enjoy your new home, exciting times ahead.

Kerry

#1325 14 hours ago

Batch 3 list: Who shipped a new plane from Marco? If you guys can also PM your name, that would also help. Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Austin, TX
$ 28.00
$ 16.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 21.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 1325 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 27.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside