20240311_141734 (resized).jpg
IMG_6087 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6076 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6078 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6073 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 74.
#1251 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I am! You should already have the teeny tiny IJ and Dad

Yes I do. I meant who needs a fighter plane from the Tiger list. You already have one

#1252 5 years ago

KornFreak28... I sent you a PM today. Wasn't sure if you got it, as you're usually so quick in responding.

Let me know.
Thanks!
Kerry

#1253 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Who is getting a fighter plane from my Tiger list? Looks like I may have to close batch 3 early and I need to know who is getting a fighter plane from the Tiger list.
I have 9 LED harnesses from ricochet and need a final count to request more if necessary. Thanks!
*** Fighter and Tiger labor price remains the same for this list***

I am too.

#1254 5 years ago

In for sure.

#1255 5 years ago

You guys are good!

#1256 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Who is getting a fighter plane from my Tiger list? Looks like I may have to close batch 3 early and I need to know who is getting a fighter plane from the Tiger list.
I have 9 LED harnesses from ricochet and need a final count to request more if necessary. Thanks!
*** Fighter and Tiger labor price remains the same for this list***

Not sure where I am on the master list but was planning on a Tiger and fighter

#1257 5 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Not sure where I am on the master list but was planning on a Tiger and fighter

I’ll probably reopen the Tiger later. I know you were planning on it but the Tiger is very time consuming and I already have customers that have been waiting for a while for it. You can get in batch 3 and then once I’m 100% done with the current Tiger orders, I could make you a Tiger too. If you only want the fighter and wanna wait for the Tiger at a later date, you can also do that but there are no guarantees.

The regular biplane is really nice too and offers a lot of action. Why not get it now, enjoy it and then install the Tiger later?

#1258 5 years ago

Sorry I guess I am confused cause I have private messages from way back that said I was in. I guess I will just move on.

#1259 5 years ago

I do want to open a separate Tiger list but only after I finish current orders. I don’t want batch 3 to have a mixture of regular biplanes and Tigers. I rather have a Tiger only batch. I work better that way.

No worries! By the looks of it, batch 3 will be short and sweet

#1260 5 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Sorry I guess I am confused cause I have private messages from way back that said I was in. I guess I will just move on.

The prices have changed, that’s why there is a new list. Sorry about that. Thanks anyway

#1261 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Yes I do. I meant who needs a fighter plane from the Tiger list. You already have one

Quoted from KornFreak28:

Ah. The Tiger was the fighter, not the biplane. Idiot...yes.

FE5AA4CA-9B55-4227-8D91-1AC75E48716F.gifFE5AA4CA-9B55-4227-8D91-1AC75E48716F.gif
#1262 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Ah. The Tiger was the fighter, not the biplane. Idiot...yes.

Now I'm confused... the Tiger Moth is the upgraded bi-plane, not the fighter. Correct?

#1263 5 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Now I'm confused... the Tiger Moth is the upgraded bi-plane, not the fighter. Correct?

Don’t follow me man, I’m just running circles. GEORGE!! The Tiger is the fighter or the biplane?

I’ve got the latest fighter but my biplane is the original modded by George.

I’m sorry for confusing everyone!

66E1E14A-3C65-4A8B-927A-A0F6FD11377C.gif66E1E14A-3C65-4A8B-927A-A0F6FD11377C.gif
#1264 5 years ago

I answered my own question... I scrolled back thru a zillion pages:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1265 5 years ago

Hahahahaha keep calm!

From The people who ordered the Tiger, some are still missing their fighter plane, Like Skyrex, Fytr, and Robert Winter for example.

You guys (Underlord and Kerry for example) already have a fighter plane and are only missing the Tiger.

Kerry ordered another fighter and it will be done along with his Tiger

Underlord has 2 fighters already and is only missing the Tiger and an upgraded propeller for his Arado (fighter) plane.

Does this explain things?

#1266 5 years ago

When I made the Tiger list, some people also ordered a fighter plane. You guys already have a fighter from Batch 1 or 2.

There are 3 planes:

The Regular Biplane, The fighter and the Tiger

#1267 5 years ago

Thank you.

I’m just gonna sit back down in my corner...

285AECA9-5CCB-482F-8391-F9605C29D2E5.gif285AECA9-5CCB-482F-8391-F9605C29D2E5.gif
#1268 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Thank you.
I’m just gonna sit back down in my corner...
[quoted image]

#1269 5 years ago

Closing batch 3 Sunday. Thanks!

#1270 5 years ago

Volkdrive and Jimmyhonda, Do any of you wish to buy a new biplane I have available? You get to keep your original this way. Volkdrive: Since you live in Canada, You would save yourself from having to pay to ship your biplane over to me. Please advise

#1271 5 years ago

I'm still in for Batch 3 please

#1272 5 years ago

Kornfreak, yes I will buy a bi-plane. What else do I need to do to move forward for batch 3? Thank you!

#1273 5 years ago

I will take new bi plane please. Simplifies the process, less shipping like you say

#1274 5 years ago

You got it Donnie! I will send you guys shipping instructions very soon. I’ll close this list tomorrow

#1275 5 years ago

If you live outside the USA, you can simply buy a new plane from Marco and have them ship it to me.

In Jimmy’s case, you can ship your original biplane over to me, saves you money by using the same plane instead of buying another one.

Volkdrive, you can take my spare new biplane to save money on shipping.

Instructions coming....

#1276 5 years ago

I’m in for a bi-plane! I’ll take a spare or send you one from Marcos, just let me know thanks!

#1277 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I’m in for a bi-plane! I’ll take a spare or send you one from Marcos, just let me know thanks!

You would get a biplane and a fighter. Unless you only want a biplane, which would be a little odd

#1278 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

You would get a biplane and a fighter. Unless you only want a biplane, which would be a little odd

Hah OK, both it is!

I’m still not super sure what this is, but multiple buddies have told me I need it

#1279 5 years ago

Never mind, browsed the image gallery and read the first page. In for both!

#1280 5 years ago

Korn, I meant I will buy one of your bi-planes. Sorry for the confusion. I’ll save on shipping then. Thanks!

#1281 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Hah OK, both it is!
I’m still not super sure what this is, but multiple buddies have told me I need it

That’s funny! Shipping instructions for my batch 3 customers coming shortly.

#1282 5 years ago

Just installed the jungle looking mod to cover silver ball return next to the path of adventure. Once I get these planes and my idol ruins to match the POA my playfield is going to be amazing! Very excited!

#1283 4 years ago

Today is the last day to sign up for batch 3

1 week later
#1284 4 years ago

Hi Kornfreak, curious on what I need to do for batch 3? Thanks my friend!

#1285 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Hi Kornfreak, curious on what I need to do for batch 3? Thanks my friend!

Sorry, I just got back from a training in DC. I will PM you the instructions hopefully tonight. Start by removing your biplane, and the fighter mounting bracket. You will need ship those items to me. Stand by for address and instructions...

#1286 4 years ago

Volkdrive: No worries on shipping! You got the spare (new) biplane I have on hand.

Donnie: You will have to order a new one from Marco and have them ship it to me. I think it’s a lot better this way, and faster too. Unless you prefer shipping your original, which would cost a pretty penny in shipping charges I believe. I’ll PM you so we can discuss

#1287 4 years ago

PM’s sent to batch 3! Please reply asap, Thanks!

#1288 4 years ago

For those of you on the Tiger list that have NOT received the fighter plane (Skyrex, Fytr, Robert Winter and others for example) and for the new people that registered for batch 3, You guys need to promptly pay Ricochet for your fighter led harness.

Ricochet will collet payment for the led harness. Payment for the planes is separate and I will be collecting those fees when the planes are ready to ship.

Please contact Ricochet and make payment for your harness asap. Kerry Richard and Brett, you guys ordered a second fighter. Please pay Ricochet for the led harness. Any Q’s? Let me know!

#1289 4 years ago

Hey plane people!!! I’m making the LED wiring harnesses again for KF’s fighter planes...

This is for batch #3. If you are going this route (and not using your own LED board), they are $20.00 ea.

Please send payment to [email protected]

Please include your pinside name with your payment so I can let KF know who requires and has paid for their harness.

Thanks
Jim

#1290 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Hey plane people!!! I’m making the LED wiring harnesses again for KF’s fighter planes...
This is for batch #3. If you are going this route (and not using your own LED board), they are $20.00 ea.
Please include your pinside name with your payment so I can let KF know who requires and has paid for their harness.
Thanks
Jim

Paid!

#1291 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Thanks
Jim

You should also be getting paid from some in the Tiger list....

#1292 4 years ago

$ sent!

#1293 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

This is for batch #3. If you are going this route (and not using your own LED board), they are $20.00 ea

Also paid!

#1294 4 years ago

Just sent $20 to Ricochet

#1295 4 years ago

Thanks guys! Making good progress! Ricochet is a big part of the project so prompt payment is appreciated

#1296 4 years ago

There are some batch 3 customers that seemed to be confused about the process. Ask questions before you ship your items! Here to help!

#1297 4 years ago

Here’s the latest fighter plane with pilot, camo and Grime ready to rock and roll!

02457324-853E-4EE5-9BD4-8943A2E0FB8B (resized).png02457324-853E-4EE5-9BD4-8943A2E0FB8B (resized).png

#1298 4 years ago

Tigers in full swing! This one still needs a lot of work, but exited to finally be working on them! I may want to keep making more after all

E2441C73-4D9B-4C21-AB6D-29550B95FDCD (resized).jpegE2441C73-4D9B-4C21-AB6D-29550B95FDCD (resized).jpeg
#1299 4 years ago

If you do I'd be in for one, those are sweet.

#1300 4 years ago

Sure will Volk!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,419.00
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,500 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.00
Wanted
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

14,000 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 85.00
$ 12.95
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/26?hl=shepp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.