IMG_1615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0908 (resized).jpeg
Tom Petty (resized).jpg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1148 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 75.
#1201 5 years ago

About time eh? Since you live outside the US and didn’t order a regular biplane, it was only fair to do your Tiger first and ship both planes (Tiger and fighter) in the same box since shipping will probably be insane to your country

#1202 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

About time eh? Since you live outside the US and didn’t order a regular biplane, it was only fair to do your Tiger first and ship both planes (Tiger and fighter) in the same box since shipping will probably be insane to your country

I trust you will find the best solution for me regarding shipping
All i want is to get theese planes in my machine ASAP

#1203 5 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

I trust you will find the best solution for me regarding shipping
All i want is to get theese planes in my machine ASAP

Yeah, the best solution is to ship them both at the same time. Shipping 2 boxes long distance is not ideal to me. More risk of one getting lost or damaged. No worries, they’ll soon be rocking your IJ machine and giving you lots of smiles

#1204 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I know I’ve gone a little silent for a while but trust me, I’m working really hard to finish your planes. I just feel I got nothing new to post and/or report.

I just figured you ran off with all our money.

Oh wait...you didn't collect any money.

#1205 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I just figured you ran off with all our money.
Oh wait...you didn't collect any money.

You are charging for this service aren't you? You never told me a price. I would not want you to be doing my planes for free.

#1206 5 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

You are charging for this service aren't you? You never told me a price. I would not want you to be doing my planes for free.

In my opinion George could and should charge more for what he has into the planes, not only time wise, but for the shear quality of them.

As one that has a few of his planes, I believe they should’ve cost more.

He is extremely honest and more than fair!

#1207 5 years ago

I don't know what he charges but his work looks great. I love the two Jonses and the gun in the plane. My planes are perfect but Im still sending them to him to paint and add the characters.

#1208 5 years ago

Brett: I apreciate the kind words! Thank you!

Zr11990: I do charge but I wait until the planes are ready to ship. I just go by your word. I don’t like charging before for 2 reasons:

1: I don’t need the money
2: I don’t want to put pressure on myself by charging before the planes are done and ready to ship.

I LOVE working on the planes but I have a job and a family too. Not charging let’s me work on the planes stress free. I do a much better job this way. Charging ahead would just set unrealistic timelines for myself. Yes, I can paint your planes for ya

Cheeks: That was funny!!!

#1209 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Hoping to get that going as soon as I ship all of batch 2’s regular planes to their rightful owners very soon. Once that’s done, I’ll only have the Tigers to worry about and a lot more time on my hands.
I must say, adding the spinning prop and the custom made bracket to the Tiger moth, has truly tested the limits of my abilities. It’s a very difficult plane to deal with. Very little room to maneuver and very difficult to do things the right way, which is how I like doing things and what you all deserve.
Adding the 3D figures to these planes has been a very satisfying and rewarding experience for me
I know I’ve gone a little silent for a while but trust me, I’m working really hard to finish your planes. I just feel I got nothing new to post and/or report.

You know we miss ya when you’re gone.

Least you can do is wave to me. I’m the creep in the bushes.

1 week later
#1210 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

You know we miss ya when you’re gone.
Least you can do is wave to me. I’m the creep in the bushes.

Just saw your post...You rock my friend!

Batch 2: Motors are here! Orders should start rolling out pretty quick

#1211 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Just saw your post...You rock my friend!
Batch 2: Motors are here! Orders should start rolling out pretty quick

It's been a while since we chatted, are you collecting deposits yet as that's where we left off.

#1212 5 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

It's been a while since we chatted, are you collecting deposits yet as that's where we left off.

Yeah, I got side tracked by a delayed delivery. Don't worry about paying nothing right now. You are good. I should ship all of batch 2 in the next coming weeks. I will then make an announcement on Tiger orders and batch 3

#1213 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Yeah, I got side tracked by a delayed delivery. Don't worry about paying nothing right now. You are good. I should ship all of batch 2 in the next coming weeks. I will then make an announcement on Tiger orders and batch 3

You are a beast. Lion man!

#1214 5 years ago

Batch 2: First couple of payment PM's have gone out. If you didn't get one, Expect yours pretty soon Will try my best to ship all of batch 2 within 2 weeks or less! Thanks!

#1215 5 years ago

Bentley, Expect a PM here shortly.....

#1216 5 years ago

2 more orders ship today! Feels great to finally be shipping orders out!

#1217 5 years ago

Tiger moth list: I'm about to finish batch 2, finally! As soon as the last order is shipped, I will concentrate 100% on the Tigers. I have most of them painted already but the real work is adding the motor and prop and mounting bracket. Just keeping you posted

#1218 5 years ago

If you ordered both the biplane and Tiger you will get the biplane and fighter first. The tiger will ship a bit later. Enjoy your regular biplanes, while the Tiger lands in your game!

#1219 5 years ago

Actually Bentley bear should be getting his Tiger and fighter real soon. He is an early batch 2 client and didn't order a regular biplane. I will post pics of his Tiger real soon

#1220 5 years ago

For the guys that are waiting for their planes, the wait is worth the time it takes to get your planes. I got my planes this week and installed them and they look great and work perfect. George did a great job of packing the planes so they would not be damaged in shipping. I know we waited a long time to receive the planes but you will be happy when yours come.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1221 5 years ago
Quoted from Bskinner46:

For the guys that are waiting for their planes, the wait is worth the time it takes to get your planes. I got my planes this week and installed them and they look great and work perfect. George did a great job of packing the planes so they would not be damaged in shipping. I know we waited a long time to receive the planes but you will be happy when yours come.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you Mr. Skinner for the kind words. That machine looks stunning! Enjoy your planes

#1222 5 years ago

As per customer’s request: Painted and matte cleared fighter bracket

A48C0DB2-228A-4AA0-B18B-7AF5A195017C (resized).jpegA48C0DB2-228A-4AA0-B18B-7AF5A195017C (resized).jpeg
#1223 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

As per customer’s request: Painted and matte cleared fighter bracket
[quoted image]

Im getting Close!!!

#1224 5 years ago

2 more orders shipping today! Very rewarding to finally be shipping orders out! Big announcement coming very soon for Tiger owners and Batch 3

#1225 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

2 more orders shipping today! Very rewarding to finally be shipping orders out! Big announcement coming very soon for Tiger owners and Batch 3

ACE.gifACE.gif
#1226 5 years ago

If you got the planes and need install instructions or assistance please PM me

#1227 5 years ago

Tiger and fighterplane has arrived.Perfect fit
Awesome planes George

20190327_154837 (resized).jpg20190327_154837 (resized).jpg20190327_154846 (resized).jpg20190327_154846 (resized).jpg20190327_154900 (resized).jpg20190327_154900 (resized).jpg
#1228 5 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Tiger and fighterplane has arrived.Perfect fit
Awesome planes George

Glad they landed safely in Norway!

#1229 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

If you got the planes and need install instructions or assistance please PM me

I don’t know man, some of us are...challenged.

03702E33-E0EC-4DDC-AADD-969624854157.gif03702E33-E0EC-4DDC-AADD-969624854157.gif
#1230 5 years ago

I got 2 more orders to ship from batch 2 and then it’s Time to concentrate on the Tigers. Thank you for your patience!

#1231 5 years ago

This guy looks Awesone!

20190327_175435 (resized).jpg20190327_175435 (resized).jpg
#1232 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

This guy looks Awesone!
[quoted image]

Grime and no flag!!!!!

#1233 5 years ago

Another successful Rescue Plane installation.
These are absolutely fantastic looking. I was surprised at just how quite the propellers are.
Great job KornFreak!

P1010202 (resized).JPGP1010202 (resized).JPGP1010204 (resized).JPGP1010204 (resized).JPGP1010206 (resized).JPGP1010206 (resized).JPG
#1234 5 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Another successful Rescue Plane installation.
These are absolutely fantastic looking. I was surprised at just how quite the propellers are.
Great job KornFreak![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for sharing! Another set of planes rescued!

#1235 5 years ago

Yes... I'm an idiot!!! I dropped my cutting pliers on the wing, just before cutting off the Zip-Tie tail

Fortunately, I have some quick dry glue that I just used to secure it back. I'm not touching it tonight tho... I'll wait till tomorrow to finish

IJ Fighter plane pict#1 (resized).jpgIJ Fighter plane pict#1 (resized).jpgIJ fighter plane pict #2 (resized).jpgIJ fighter plane pict #2 (resized).jpg
#1236 5 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Yes... I'm an idiot!!! I dropped my cutting pliers on the wing, just before cutting off the Zip-Tie tail
Fortunately, I have some quick dry glue that I just used to secure it back. I'm not touching it tonight tho... I'll wait till tomorrow to finish
[quoted image][quoted image]

Easy fix! Little glue and you are all set. Please let us know when your planes are rocking your game!

#1237 5 years ago

OK... all is good now, after letting glue dry overnight, on my broken fighter wing.

IJ Planes 3-30-19 (resized).jpgIJ Planes 3-30-19 (resized).jpg
#1238 5 years ago

Leveled off my fighter... was leaning more before. Just had to tweak (bend) the bracket a little. Lovin' these planes!

IMG_1300 (resized).jpgIMG_1300 (resized).jpgIMG_1301 (resized).jpgIMG_1301 (resized).jpgIMG_1303 (resized).jpgIMG_1303 (resized).jpg

#1239 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Leveled off my fighter... was leaning more before.

Nice! Although it wasn’t necessary to bend the bracket at all. If any of my customers wants to know how to level the fighter PM me

1 week later
#1240 5 years ago

Still here, still working on your planes!

#1241 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Still here, still working on your planes!

It’s a sh1t ton of work ... cheers to you brother !

#1242 5 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

It’s a sh1t ton of work ... cheers to you brother !

Thanks! Btw guys, Ricochet already shipped the harnesses for batch 3! We’ll get to that very soon. Thanks brother!

#1243 5 years ago

For those of you that ordered the Tiger and the fighter, please be advised that most likely, the Tiger will ship first. I will make every effort to ship them both at the same time though.

#1244 5 years ago

Are you taking orders for batch 3 yet?

#1245 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Are you taking orders for batch 3 yet?

Actually, I was about to inquire about batch 3 interest. I had PMd a few folks about batch 3 sometime back but I will have to start a new list since prices will be a little higher this time around.

As batch 2 comes to a close, I realized that the fee for each plane does not reflect the time and effort spent on each plane. There are so many layers to each plane and I like going all out on my planes. I spend many hours on each set and I really love working on them but unfortunately prices will have to go up a tad for batch 3. To be completely honest, I was about to announce that batch 3 was getting cancelled because of this. But I ultimately decided to let you guys decide.

If there is enough interest out there, I will do batch 3. If not, I'll just complete my current Tiger orders (no price increase to existing orders) and stop plane rescuing for good.

Also, no more Tiger moth orders until I finish the current orders. If you get on batch 3, you will get the regular biplane and the fighter. Once I finish the current Tiger orders, I will start a list for more if the interest is there. So you could potentially get on batch 3 and then get on the Tiger list when it opens. Tiger prices will remain the same. If you had already requested a fighter when you placed your Tiger order, there is no need to contact me, you are good.

The only price increase is for my labor. The add-on prices for the camouflage, pilot, ect will remain the same.

The new labor prices are as follows:

Regular biplane labor: $ 70.00

Fighter pilot labor: $ 90.00

Sorry about the price increase. Hope you guys understand. I'll keep batch 3 open for 2 weeks and there will be a limit of 10 to 15 orders. Please post your interest here and not via PM. Thanks!

#1246 5 years ago

I’m in for batch 3. Thank you.

#1247 5 years ago

Btw, I have one brand new biplane from Marco available in case anyone was thinking of buying a new one. Saves on shipping

#1248 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

I’m in for batch 3. Thank you.

Thanks!

#1249 5 years ago

Who is getting a fighter plane from my Tiger list? Looks like I may have to close batch 3 early and I need to know who is getting a fighter plane from the Tiger list.

I have 9 LED harnesses from ricochet and need a final count to request more if necessary. Thanks!

*** Fighter and Tiger labor price remains the same for this list***

#1250 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Who is getting a fighter plane from my Tiger list? Looks like I may have to close batch 3 early and I need to know who is getting a fighter plane from the Tiger list.
I have 9 LED harnesses from ricochet and need a final count to request more if necessary. Thanks!
*** Fighter and Tiger labor price remains the same for this list***

I am! You should already have the teeny tiny IJ and Dad

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

14,000 (OBO)
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Wanted
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 75.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.