IMG_1615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0908 (resized).jpeg
Tom Petty (resized).jpg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1148 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 75.
#1151 5 years ago

I've also been working on a side project which George kindly suggested I post a link here to...
Some new IJ pop bumper Caps. I've posted a little more detail on the main IJ thread, but basically these replace standard pop caps and light up the macguffins. The version here is the 'ruins' look, for high detail. I'll also be exploring a more colourful transparent version to fit the more 'stock play field' look. PM me for more info

IMG_9843 (resized).JPGIMG_9843 (resized).JPGIMG_9844 (resized).JPGIMG_9844 (resized).JPGIMG_9847 (resized).JPGIMG_9847 (resized).JPG

#1152 5 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

I've also been working on a side project which George kindly suggested I post a link here to...
Some new IJ pop bumper Caps. I've posted a little more detail on the main IJ thread, but basically these replace your standard pop caps and light up the macguffins. The set of three will be £120. The version here is the 'ruins' look, for those of you going for high detail. I'll also be exploring a more colourful transparent version to fit the more 'stock play field' look. Let me know if you're interested.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You Indy Guys!
You sure like me to open my wallet.
Interested!

#1153 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

You Indy Guys!
You sure like me to open my wallet.
Interested!

Ha - sorry Eric. These Indy mods do seem to be snowballing like a giant boulder rolling out of an ancient temple at the moment!!

#1154 5 years ago

Those caps are killer!

#1155 5 years ago

Holy moly, those are amazing. Are you working on replacing everything else on the Playfield to this level of awesomeness??!!

#1156 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Holy moly, those are amazing. Are you working on replacing everything else on the Playfield to this level of awesomeness??!!

Hahaha no sir, I’m just making planes. Paul asked if he could post here and I said to go ahead. I actually think the pop bumpers are insane!

#1157 5 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Some new IJ pop bumper Caps. I've posted a little more detail on the main IJ thread, but basically these replace your standard pop caps and light up the macguffins. The set of three will be £120. The version here is the 'ruins' look, for those of you going for high detail. I'll also be exploring a more colourful transparent version to fit the more 'stock play field' look. Let me know if you're interested.

Interested in the second set that are brighter and march the PF art, etc.

#1158 5 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Very nice, well done! Can't wait to see the transparent version!

#1159 5 years ago

Batch 2:

I've been knocking down orders like crazy these past couple of days. Most of these orders are just pending motors and out they go. I've already sent PMs to the people at the bottom of the list and I'm currently working on those planes. The motors should be arriving later this week or early next week. Expect a PM with Payment information very soon. Last time I waited a day before shipping to request payment and it was a nightmare! By now, you should know I'm a straight shooter so no worries. All of batch 2 should get a payment PM this week. All orders need to be paid for promptly. Thanks!

#1160 5 years ago

RamJet and Keys88 please check your PMs

#1161 5 years ago

I got all the PM's from the bottom 6 people now. I'll try to knock them out this week. Once the motors arrive they should roll out pretty quick

#1162 5 years ago

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I pretty much have posted all my ideas and options available

#1163 5 years ago

I got Davi’s airball protectors today! I believe one set belongs to Brett, one goes to Cheeks and 2 for Bentley Bear. The last set belongs to me

As expected from Davi’s products, these are amazing! I will include them free of charge in your plane packages
25FE230A-B051-4DCF-B73E-931B2A405500 (resized).jpeg25FE230A-B051-4DCF-B73E-931B2A405500 (resized).jpeg

#1164 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I got Davi’s airball protectors today! I believe one set belongs to Brett, one goes to Cheeks and 2 for Bentley Bear. The last set belongs to me
As expecred from Davi’s products, these are amazing! I will include them free of charge in your plane packages
[quoted image]

Thanks George, they look great.

I’m looking forward to getting everything. You guys are the best!

#1165 5 years ago
Quoted from brett:

Thanks George, they look great.
I’m looking forward to getting everything. You guys are the best!

You are welcome Brett! You will have your planes and the airball protector in no time. Almost there! Just waiting on the dang motors

#1166 5 years ago

Btw, the plastics are wrapped with film for protection purposes.

#1167 5 years ago

George is fantastic as an artist and a business man. Very professional and delivers when expected.

#1168 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

George is fantastic as an artist and a business man. Very professional and delivers when expected.

Your words are humbling. Thank you sir

#1169 5 years ago

People who ordered the 3D figures for the regular biplane:

There are 3 options (aren’t you sick of more and more options? Hahahaha) for Dad.

1: I glue him facing the biplane tail

2: I glue him facing the fighter in my machine. Problem is, my machine could be a little different than yours and your fighter and biplane could be at a different angle than mine. If I glue him based on my machine and then later you realize he is not pointing directly at your fighter (because not all machines are exactly the same and also because of airball protectors ect) then you are screwed. You must understand this risk before I glue him on your biplane.

3: You glue him yourself exactly where he needs to be.

I have already installed the window and Indy on all the biplanes. There ‘may’ also be a need for paint matching (red color) but that’s still debatable. I will make that determination and will do what’s best for the overall look and outcome of your biplanes. This will incur a small install fee regardless if I install Dad or not. I ask that you Please PM me your preference. Let me know! Thanks!!!

#1170 5 years ago

If you don’t PM about The figures by tomorrow, I will assume you want them glued by me based on my machine. I gotta keep moving. Thanks!

#1171 5 years ago

Facing the fighter , so I can see more of Dad Jones.

#1172 5 years ago

Facing the fighter , so I can see more of Dad Jones.

You want me to glue him for you?

#1173 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

You want me to glue him for you?

On second thought, maybe i should do it once all is fitted back into machine.

#1174 5 years ago

On second thought, maybe i should do it once all is fitted back into machine.

I think this is the best option. Your planes could be at a different angle than mine.

#1175 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

If I glue him based on my machine and then later you realize he is not pointing directly at your fighter

From memory, he had more luck shooting the tail than he did shooting the enemy planes anyway. Make sure you have Henry Snr pointing basically towards the fighter, even if it's not exact. Providing he's not pointing at the tail, there's a chance we can land the plane...

#1176 5 years ago
Quoted from DonnieDarko:

From memory, he had more luck shooting the tail than he did shooting the enemy planes anyway. Make sure you have Henry Snr pointing basically towards the fighter, even if it's not exact. Providing he's not pointing at the tail, there's a chance we can land the plane...

Hahahahahah Funny!!!

#1177 5 years ago
Quoted from DonnieDarko:

I had thought about a shot up tail look.

#1178 5 years ago

Plane madness!!!

0126C32D-6983-4F65-86EA-FBBE2B9161F9 (resized).jpeg0126C32D-6983-4F65-86EA-FBBE2B9161F9 (resized).jpeg42418B62-1A0E-4020-BDF7-C68DF3BF831B (resized).jpeg42418B62-1A0E-4020-BDF7-C68DF3BF831B (resized).jpeg43697EE6-E038-461D-A2EA-0A01E7F7D49E (resized).jpeg43697EE6-E038-461D-A2EA-0A01E7F7D49E (resized).jpeg
#1179 5 years ago

Reflecting decals vs regular decals

10E24E85-6978-47F0-96C6-CAB4D4769D9F (resized).jpeg10E24E85-6978-47F0-96C6-CAB4D4769D9F (resized).jpeg
#1180 5 years ago

Been wanting to post pictures of my planes installed. Here are couple including Davi's plastic/airball protector.

IMG_1091.jpgIMG_1091.jpgIMG_1093.jpgIMG_1093.jpgIMG_1096.jpgIMG_1096.jpgIMG_1097.jpgIMG_1097.jpg
#1181 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Been wanting to post pictures of my planes installed. Here are couple including Davi's plastic/airball protector.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the pics Glen! Nice airball protector eh? How’s the spin and action on those planes?

#1182 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks for the pics Glen! Nice airball protector eh? How’s the spin and action on those planes?

Spin is fantastic! They spin perfectly and there is a ton of action.

#1183 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Great to hear that!

Btw, Here is (the beggining of) my second Arado 96 with a bit different camo pattern. Next are the water slide decals, grime, flag, window and.....Take off!!!!

The grime will make this plane look insane!

93683055-91F2-451D-8571-9FB71012ABFF (resized).jpeg93683055-91F2-451D-8571-9FB71012ABFF (resized).jpegD5947643-9370-4F94-9A08-20700F8D7F9C (resized).jpegD5947643-9370-4F94-9A08-20700F8D7F9C (resized).jpeg

#1184 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

I love it when you hit the right ramp when lit and they go off with the plane led’s!

#1185 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the pictures!

#1186 5 years ago

so what's the deal? I went to answer you PM after a few days and you had withdrawn it. I sent you a PM and you never answered it.

#1187 5 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

so what's the deal? I went to answer you PM after a few days and you had withdrawn it. I sent you a PM and you never answered it.

Yeah, I withdrew it because you never replied. I'll get back to you shortly

#1188 5 years ago

Hi George - I thought that painting the heads of the screws on my bi-plane wing would be the finishing touch on your work. I like them white. Not to add more work for you, but you may want to consider doing this on your batch 3 planes.

IMG_1127 (resized).jpgIMG_1127 (resized).jpgIMG_1128 (resized).jpgIMG_1128 (resized).jpg
#1189 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hi George - I thought that painting the heads of the screws on my bi-plane wing would be the finishing touch on your work. I like them white. Not to add more work for you, but you may want to consider doing this on your batch 3 planes.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hey!!! Why not! Cooool!!! (Yeah you just added more work for me ) I LOVE the look Glen!!!

Did you remove them or paint them on the spot?

This looks good on your plane because it’s white. Easy to match white color. Most biplanes were painted in an off-white color. Will be hard to paint match with a rattle can, which I assume you used to paint yours? Great idea and great job!

#1190 5 years ago

I painted them on the spot with a small brush. Testors white enamel paint. Easy even for me.

#1191 5 years ago

Cool! Thanks!

#1192 5 years ago

I just installed the fighter and bi planes.

George did an incredible job on these, they are even nicer and work better than I ever hoped they would.

The props spin fantastic and the installation is really easy, thanks to George’s great communications and instructions.

If you haven’t ordered these from him yet, do it, they are extremely detailed and done first class!

#1193 5 years ago
Quoted from brett:

I just installed the fighter and bi planes.
George did an incredible job on these, they are even nicer and work better than I ever hoped they would.
The props spin fantastic and the installation is really easy, thanks to George’s great communications and instructions.
If you haven’t ordered these from him yet, do it, they are extremely detailed and done first class!

Thanks Brett! Glad to hear the install went smoothly. You’ll love the Tiger even more!

#1194 5 years ago

Bentley Bear’s Tiger taking shape

98AFB006-9FA0-48EF-B0A2-237BA3496780 (resized).jpeg98AFB006-9FA0-48EF-B0A2-237BA3496780 (resized).jpeg
#1195 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Bentley Bear’s Tiger taking shape
[quoted image]

#1196 5 years ago

Any idea when batch three may be started?

#1197 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Any idea when batch three may be started?

Hoping to get that going as soon as I ship all of batch 2’s regular planes to their rightful owners very soon. Once that’s done, I’ll only have the Tigers to worry about and a lot more time on my hands.

I must say, adding the spinning prop and the custom made bracket to the Tiger moth, has truly tested the limits of my abilities. It’s a very difficult plane to deal with. Very little room to maneuver and very difficult to do things the right way, which is how I like doing things and what you all deserve.

Adding the 3D figures to these planes has been a very satisfying and rewarding experience for me

I know I’ve gone a little silent for a while but trust me, I’m working really hard to finish your planes. I just feel I got nothing new to post and/or report.

#1198 5 years ago

We all get busy George, life is a handful...then ad pinball projects.
Take your time and don't worry about it.
KEEP CALM
AND
PLAY
PINBALL!

#1199 5 years ago

We all get busy George, life is a handful...then ad pinball projects.
Take your time and don't worry about it.
KEEP CALM
AND
PLAY
PINBALL!

#1200 5 years ago

Quoted from KornFreak28:Bentley Bear’s Tiger taking shape
[quoted image]

Awesome

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 75.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/24?hl=donniedarko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.