20240311_141734 (resized).jpg
IMG_6087 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6076 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6078 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6073 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 74.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

I've been thinking about that... I'm going to say the end of this week... if that sounds reasonable. I need a cut-off so you can get your stuff done too.

By the way, if you wish to extend the order, let me know. I got to work on all these biplanes that are coming in. I’m also about to finish my restoration (hopefully this week) and I really want to put all the planes to the test in my machine before they ship. So an extra week or two doesn’t set me back one bit.....

#52 5 years ago

In fact they are able to scan anything, then print it.

#53 5 years ago

ShepP your plane and jackpot board arrived today.

I’ll be in and out the next couple of days. I’m trying to finish my restoration by the end of the week. I think this is important so I can test each plane before it ships. Thanks!

02B7C377-5B0F-4C7D-ABFE-23FA5605497B (resized).jpeg02B7C377-5B0F-4C7D-ABFE-23FA5605497B (resized).jpeg
#54 5 years ago

Do any of you guys know if the flash drive on a Stern machine (Metallica) is the same concept as the Indiana Jones (Williams)? I would like to test the planes now on my Metallica but not sure if the flash drive works the same as it does on IJ....

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Do any of you guys know if the flash drive on a Stern machine (Metallica) is the same concept as the Indiana Jones (Williams)? I would like to test the planes now on my Metallica but not sure if the flash drive works the same as it does on IJ....

I am not a Stern expert at all. But based on quick search (only for you ), seems Stern is running at 5V, while B&W at 20V.
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4821

#56 5 years ago

One more thing... On a fresh playfield, 11629 coil is brutal, a real playfield and plastic destroyer. Prepare 11630 as backup. And you definitely need an anti-airball plastic above drop targets.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

One more thing... On a fresh playfield, 11629 coil is brutal, a real playfield and plastic destroyer. Prepare 11630 as backup. And you definitely need an anti-airball plastic above drop targets.

Which coil are you talking about? Yes, I have the airball plastic ready to be installed. Last night I went to bed at 3:00am trying to install the light harness! It took me 4 hours! My first time doing a full restore. Today I'll try to knock down the switch harness. I will not ship any planes until I fully test each one in my machine. So I better get this restoration done this week. Btw, Thanks for checking on the Stern info for me

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Which coil are you talking about? Yes, I have the airball plastic ready to be installed. Last night I went to bed at 3:00am trying to install the light harness! It took me 4 hours! My first time doing a full restore. Today I'll try to knock down the switch harness. I will not ship any planes until I fully test each one on my machine. So I better get this restoration done this week. Btw, Thanks for checking on the Stern info for me

I am talking about 11629 blue flipper coils.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

I am talking about 11629 blue flipper coils.

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll be on top of it. Check your PM later....

#60 5 years ago

I'm in no rush for my planes to be returned. My IJ power supply and MPU board is out for repairs. I have melted plugs to replace.

Best of luck on your restore of your IJ KornFreak28

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I'm in no rush for my planes to be returned. My IJ power supply and MPU board is out for repairs. I have melted plugs to replace.
Best of luck on your restore of your IJ KornFreak28

Thanks! I’m still working on the planes late at night and will work finish the first batch once I’m done with IJ, hopefully this week.

#62 5 years ago

Here is the updated list for Batch # 2

Brett
Bentley Bear
Tonycip
scooter8416
Cheeks
inhomearcades

If you are going to ship your original biplane please start getting it ready. Please ship it in a box big enough for both planes so I can use that box to ship them to you. Please include bubble wrap, plastic bags, newpaper or whatever. We need to immobilize the planes on the way home. They have moving parts and they must be well protected. This will save me LOTS of time and you can find your own bubble wrap at a good price. It doesn't have to be bubble wrap though. The box must fit both planes. The biplane will ship with the mounting bracket attached so keep that in mind when getting the box.

I've been knocking down the biplanes from batch # 1 pretty good. I have a few more left. I'll be in contact very soon to request your biplanes.

#63 5 years ago

Oh man...Im I to late to catch a flight on this plane ride?
In for both if you'll have me. Send you my lior model and biplane.
Now i need to see if I can get a set of those led's?
Thank you very much!
Eric

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Thank you very much!
Eric

You got it! I’ll PM you tomorrow, Thanks!

#65 5 years ago

Guzz4851 biplane painted and cleared! This is by FAR the nicest plane I have worked on so far. It has a slimer look to it, and it’s better quality than the Marco plane

315A1F50-4299-4430-B09E-1DDC2752C7F5 (resized).jpeg315A1F50-4299-4430-B09E-1DDC2752C7F5 (resized).jpeg4F050403-6F51-4A7D-BAA4-CEA84BB24D1D (resized).jpeg4F050403-6F51-4A7D-BAA4-CEA84BB24D1D (resized).jpeg
#66 5 years ago

Hi - I just want to understand... do you put a propeller on the bi-planes or just the fighter planes? Also, the $50 fee covers just the cosmetic changes to the bi-plane and no electronic additions? Last question... what is the Riccochet website? Thanks.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hi - I just want to understand... do you put a propeller on the bi-planes or just the fighter planes? Also, the $50 fee covers just the cosmetic changes to the bi-plane and no electronic additions? Last question... what is the Riccochet website? Thanks.

The $50 fee covers cosmetic and electric, including motors, props, wires, ect....Just PM Ricochet, not sure if he has a website or not

#68 5 years ago

Thank you very much!
Eric

Eric, tried to PM you but I already exceeded my 20 PM's per day limit. If you were to PM me, I could reply via regular email. I'll hit you up later....but you are on the list

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Eric, tried to PM you but I already exceeded my 20 PM's per day limit. I'll hit you up later....but you are on the list

Wow, there's a 20 a day limit??
Did not know that.

#70 5 years ago

Wow, there's a 20 a day limit??
Did not know that.

I didn't know that either! lol....I guess I've been getting lots of PM's lately, plus I haven't donated to Pinside as of late. I'll do that asap

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I didn't know that either! lol....I guess I've been getting lots of PM's lately, plus I haven't donated to Pinside as of late. I'll do that asap

I do a lot of business on pinside and sell tons of parts. So last year I upgraded to pinside+.
You can send pics in PM messages, plus a few other perks.
Its a small donation for what we all spend on this hobby. Many, many of us have multi- multi thousand dollar collections, some tip the scale at over 100k. Some of us hide our collection to not show said investment.
Small price to pay for using such an amazing website that benefits so many.
Just bugs me sometimes when I see someone beg for a cheap part and they have 20 pins.
Sorry for the editorial.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

The $50 fee covers cosmetic and electric, including motors, props, wires, ect....Just PM Ricochet, not sure if he has a website or not

Do you add a motor, prop and wiring to the biplanes? I only ask because I don't see anything like that in the pictures of the bi-planes in the thread. Sorry for my confusion.

#73 5 years ago

I do a lot of business on pinside and sell tons of parts. So last year I upgraded to pinside+.
You can send pics in PM messages, plus a few other perks.
Its a small donation for what we all spend on this hobby. Many, many of us have multi- multi thousand dollar collections, some tip the scale at over 100k. Some of us hide our collection to not show said investment.
Small price to pay for using such an amazing website that benefits so many.
Just bugs me sometimes when I see someone beg for a cheap part and they have 20 pins.
Sorry for the editorial.

I haven't made my donation only because I keep forgetting about it. But I share your thoughts, this site rocks!

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Do you add a motor, prop and wiring to the biplanes? I only ask because I don't see anything like that in the pictures of the bi-planes in the thread. Sorry for my confusion.

Did you read the first post? We started posting pics in the IJ thread. People got tired of all my plane pics and posts, so I created this thread as a result. If you were to visit the IJ thread, you would see some pics I posted with the prop spinning. I encourage you to check out the IJ thread, the last 2 pages or so. Let me post some pics here of the spinning prop in action....

#75 5 years ago

0DB7A8AB-A823-4351-A61D-1F77B619BD01 (resized).jpeg0DB7A8AB-A823-4351-A61D-1F77B619BD01 (resized).jpeg

FB804B4A-8EBE-47AD-AD5C-E91C7D86B01F (resized).pngFB804B4A-8EBE-47AD-AD5C-E91C7D86B01F (resized).png
#76 5 years ago

Ricochet’s LED harness

C2C38639-581E-460A-A109-B51C7D4D6D0B (resized).jpegC2C38639-581E-460A-A109-B51C7D4D6D0B (resized).jpeg
#77 5 years ago

Sorry but I'm brand new to the club. I just got my IJ last weekend. I had not looked at any other IJ threads yet. I just now looked at the other thread and found one picture of a bi-plane with a motor mounted in it. Thanks

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Sorry but I'm brand new to the club. I just got my IJ last weekend. I had not looked at any other IJ threads yet. I just now looked at the other thread and found one picture of a bi-plane with a motor mounted in it. Thanks

No worries! Congrats on your new IJ! Any other questions, please feel free

#79 5 years ago

At this point, I'm very close to finishing my IJ restoration. I need to find the best power source for these planes. My idea is to connect both planes into the same flasher so they both spin at the same time. Once I power up my IJ, I'll be able to find the best power source for the planes

#80 5 years ago

Ricochet, can send me a PM so I can reply via email? Thanks

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

At this point, I'm very close to finishing my IJ restoration. I need to find the best power source for these planes. My idea is to connect both planes into the same flasher so they both spin at the same time. Once I power up my IJ, I'll be able to find the best power source for the planes

For the biplanes that you are currently assembling now, where are you connecting the motor to have the prop spin? Thanks for your patience.

#82 5 years ago

A BIG Thank You goes out to Maide, who donated money for me. I was going to do that today but he beat me to it Now I got my heart back but most importantly, I got my PM's back! Thanks Maide!

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Guzz4851 biplane painted and cleared! This is by FAR the nicest plane I have worked on so far. It has a slimer look to it, and it’s better quality than the Marco plane
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great man! Thanks for your efforts will look great in an already fabulous game! Thank you!

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

Looks great man! Thanks for your efforts will look great in an already fabulous game! Thank you!

Thanks! I’ll install the decals tonight

Hawk and MikeHogue I got your packages safe and sound

#85 5 years ago

So many planes! Don’t worry, I labeled them

6FB7642C-5A8E-4805-860F-81907616034B (resized).jpeg6FB7642C-5A8E-4805-860F-81907616034B (resized).jpeg
#86 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Hi Davi - Can you tell me where I can get the anti-airball plastic that goes above the drop targets? Thanks

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hi Davi - Can you tell me where I can get the anti-airball plastic that goes above the drop targets? Thanks

It's not available. I've decided to create a perfect design by myself, hopefully it will be ready in October (laser cut).
Interested? Let me know.

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

It's not available. I've decided to create a perfect design by myself, hopefully it will be ready in October (laser cut).
Interested? Let me know.

I’m in for one. I know your design will be so much better.

#89 5 years ago

2 more planes painted and cleared!

7E8AEDDB-D173-4EB5-80AD-F467DA0FC824 (resized).jpeg7E8AEDDB-D173-4EB5-80AD-F467DA0FC824 (resized).jpeg
#90 5 years ago

Stock plane color vs mine

1D1956BF-A321-4192-817C-3DEAC7D92756 (resized).png1D1956BF-A321-4192-817C-3DEAC7D92756 (resized).png
#91 5 years ago

Looking great. Do you ever sleep?

#92 5 years ago

Looks like I may not be able to finish my restoration this weekend I just noticed the single drop target switch is missing the actuator arm! Probably snapped off during harness cleaning. Now I have to place an order for one. I’ll install the harness but I’m not sure if I should move on to the solenoid harness before replacing the switch? Is the machine going to give me an error message because the switch is missing the actuator arm? Thanks!

1D61B904-C160-4DA5-9071-5A1F6EF0DA6A (resized).png1D61B904-C160-4DA5-9071-5A1F6EF0DA6A (resized).png
#93 5 years ago

Looking great. Do you ever sleep?

Thanks!!! I should sleep more that’s for sure

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Interested? Let me know.

Interested for sure

#95 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Looks like I may not be able to finish my restoration this weekend I just noticed the single drop target switch is missing the actuator arm! Probably snapped off during harness cleaning. Now I have to place an order for one. I’ll install the harness but I’m not sure if I should move on to the solenoid harness before replacing the switch? Is the machine going to give me an error message because the switch is missing the actuator arm? Thanks!
[quoted image]

Expect a credit dot linked to drop target. During startup, pin checks the drop target. Without actuator the drop target can't go down without ball hit.

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I’m in for one. I know your design will be so much better.

Thanks. I am just looking for good solutions.
Seems I have to produce few more for folks at overseas

#97 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Expect a credit dot linked to drop target. During startup, pin checks the drop target. Without actuator the drop target can't go down without ball hit.

I assume that won’t stop me from testing the planes?

#98 5 years ago

2 more painted and cleared!

D35FE600-13AA-432D-88B4-8B41C6B62FCD (resized).jpegD35FE600-13AA-432D-88B4-8B41C6B62FCD (resized).jpeg
#99 5 years ago

Hey folks

I am going to start final production of the harnesses tomorrow. Please check the list in this thread for your name. If you've PMd me for a harness you should be on the list. If you have not PM'd me... please don't assume I know you need one

After tomorrow I won't officially be taking anymore requests. Depending upon demand we may be able to work something out after tomorrow, however if we do, you're harness likely not be part of the first batch.

These are $20.00 each and will be direct shipped to Korn for integration to your fighter plane. When they are done... I will send my paypal info.

Thanks
Jim

#100 5 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Hey folks
I am going to start final production of the harnesses tomorrow. Please check the list in this thread for your name. If you've PMd me for a harness you should be on the list. If you have not PM'd me... please don't assume I know you need one
After tomorrow I won't officially be taking anymore requests. Depending upon demand we may be able to work something out after tomorrow, however if we do, you're harness likely not be part of the first batch.
These are $20.00 each and will be direct shipped to Korn for integration to your fighter plane. When they are done... I will send my paypal info.
Thanks
Jim

Sweet..and Thank You. Im on the list.
Just need an PM from the OP.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,419.00
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanted
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

14,000 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.00
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

12,500 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 85.00
$ 12.95
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.