IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6076 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6078 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6073 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6072 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6071 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6067 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,682 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 74.
#851 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Thanks for checking. Early on we discussed painting the screws that go into the bracket then fighter, that's why I sent my bracket.

Yeah, we can discuss that when your planes are in the assembly line. So I won’t forget

#852 5 years ago

I shipped my bracket.

#853 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Batch 2: Which one of you shipped the fighter plane bracket? I opened a few boxes and to my surprise one bracket was sitting on the floor. I guess I didn’t notice it when I was opening the box or something. I think I have an idea but I need to make sure. Please advise. Thanks!

I sent you my biplane, but I’m buying the fighter plane and tiger moth from you. Will you be painting those brackets and screws?

#854 5 years ago

Sent bracket as well.

#855 5 years ago
Quoted from brett:

I sent you my biplane, but I’m buying the fighter plane and tiger moth from you. Will you be painting those brackets and screws?

Did you send a fighter plane bracket?

#856 5 years ago

Let me check on PACMAN and Cheeks

#857 5 years ago

Right now, I need to hear from Brett, Tonycip, Glen, Bob and nuhobby. Did you guys ship your fighter plane bracket?

#858 5 years ago

Cheeks and PACMAN you are good

#859 5 years ago

I really believe the bracket belongs to Tonycip but need to confirm

#860 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Right now, I need to hear from Brett, Tonycip, Glen, Bob and nuhobby. Did you guys ship your fighter plane bracket?

Yes, I sent it.

#861 5 years ago

Sent bracket as well, was in a pink bubble wrap bag I think

#862 5 years ago
Quoted from scooter8416:

Sent bracket as well, was in a pink bubble wrap bag I think

Thanks! I’ll check on it

#863 5 years ago
testing_facility (resized).pngtesting_facility (resized).png
#864 5 years ago

I sent a bracket also.....

#865 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I sent a bracket also.....

#866 5 years ago

Time for an update!

Paul has been working really hard on the 3D models and he's making really nice progress! He has been testing them on the prototype Tiger Moth and on his regular biplane. Wheel covers and wing strip will also be part of the package. Looks like every package will include both Indy and Dr. Jones as well as the wing strip and wheel covers. The picture you see of the regular biplane has a raised top wing to fit Indy. Paul is going to test to make sure everything fits under the glass and make adjustments accordingly.

The Tiger Moth has no such issues, as both figures sit inside the plane and there is no need to raise the wing to fit Indy.

If you are going to order this package you have a decision to make: Wait for the figures to be printed and shipped to me so I can install them for you and add the tension wires OR you can install the figures yourself at a later date. At the moment we don't have an ETA but I don't think it will take too long. Remember, once I install the tension wires it will be difficult to install Indy, specially on the regular biplane. If you decide to install the figures yourself, you will have to deal with that. Nothing is set in stone yet but this is the most likely scenario. If you decide to have me install the figures for you, (specially the people at the top of the list) your planes 'could' take a bit longer and other people (who didn't order the figures) could end up getting their planes before you. Again, nothing is set in stone, the figures could be ready in no time. If you ask me, I would wait but the decision is ultimately yours.

For example, Brett is at the very top of the list. He want the figures. His biplane is ready pending figure install. Working on his fighter and tiger moth at the moment. If he decides to have me install the figures for him, that 'could' delay his plane delivery and other people (who didn't order the figures) would be put in front of him. I will try my very best to avoid this but it is a possibility.

Please don't ask about pricing yet. That is still being figured out by Paul. In all, I believe the figures will look amazing and are going to totally blow your mind! The tiger moth will be given an impressive level of detail. You will get what you paid for it. I'm about to finish 2 of them!
E1FE26FF-10EF-49C8-8F59-06A93681754C (resized).jpegE1FE26FF-10EF-49C8-8F59-06A93681754C (resized).jpeg1F0E2E22-97A7-4DC1-94DB-CE6CE51E329B (resized).jpeg1F0E2E22-97A7-4DC1-94DB-CE6CE51E329B (resized).jpegE463DC0B-78B2-4A81-9F1F-0241A5F72AD3 (resized).jpegE463DC0B-78B2-4A81-9F1F-0241A5F72AD3 (resized).jpeg24EE87BC-FA0F-47F0-8B26-CE6C7AD357CC (resized).jpeg24EE87BC-FA0F-47F0-8B26-CE6C7AD357CC (resized).jpeg1539A4F4-6B35-43F4-8F2D-F3872459DCFE (resized).jpeg1539A4F4-6B35-43F4-8F2D-F3872459DCFE (resized).jpeg9E837CD9-A088-4015-9151-C69CF818DD8D (resized).jpeg9E837CD9-A088-4015-9151-C69CF818DD8D (resized).jpeg

30F3068F-ACAC-4670-B8B5-7C6CEDB5C4E3 (resized).jpeg30F3068F-ACAC-4670-B8B5-7C6CEDB5C4E3 (resized).jpeg71C98761-36C6-4836-ABAC-6367F5A64E38 (resized).jpeg71C98761-36C6-4836-ABAC-6367F5A64E38 (resized).jpegEFDA2DD6-3FE5-4237-BCEA-33F0FF23ED02 (resized).jpegEFDA2DD6-3FE5-4237-BCEA-33F0FF23ED02 (resized).jpeg

#867 5 years ago

Great update. Your doing amazing work.
Ill wait for figures, im busy this month anyway.
No time to install anything.

#868 5 years ago

Fantastic! I’ll wait for the installed versions as well.

#869 5 years ago

I’ll wait for the figures to be installed on the Tiger Moth.

#870 5 years ago

Me too. I'll wait for the figures to be installed.

#871 5 years ago

I'll also wait for the figures to be installed in my tiger moth.

#872 5 years ago

Me too... I'll wait for the figures to be installed, in my tiger moth.

#873 5 years ago

My pleasure to announce a useful addition in this creative thread (approved by George ). I would not like to call it "mod", nowadays everything is a mod (light up everything, decal everything).
When I've installed my first airball protector on top of the center lock plastic, I've realized an issue about height of screws, and to be honest, the appereance of plastic over plastic was not the best way - at least for me.
So the idea came up: why not combine the plastic and the airball protector? 2 in 1: minimal height, minimal design.

From concept to reality, after many trials, finally, the latest design fits, and acts as airball protector. I am going to continue the test. As George explained this may solve a height issue at biplane installation.

I hope you like it

20181115_204344 (resized).jpg20181115_204344 (resized).jpg20181118_182012 (resized).jpg20181118_182012 (resized).jpg20181118_182117 (resized).jpg20181118_182117 (resized).jpg
#874 5 years ago

What an awesome improvement Davi....

#875 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

My pleasure to announce a useful addition in this creative thread (approved by George ). I would not like to call it "mod", nowadays everything is a mod (light up everything, decal everything).
When I've installed my first airball protector on top of the center lock plastic, I've realized an issue about height of screws, and to be honest, the appereance of plastic over plastic was not the best way - at least for me.
So the idea came up: why not combine the plastic and the airball protector? 2 in 1: minimal height, minimal design.
From concept to reality, after many trials, finally, the latest design fits, and acts as airball protector. I am going to continue the test. As George explained this may solve a height issue at biplane installation.
I hope you like it [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This was the other BIG announcement I promised you guys! I 1000% approve of this airball protector! No more added height with the standard plastic on plastic airball protector. Although I appreciate the efforts by previous pinsiders, this is a far superior airball protector and looks 10 times better. Peter makes nothing but quality items/mods. This will help keep your biplane and spinning prop under the glass. Thanks for another quality item Peter! Add me to your list!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#876 5 years ago

For those of you wondering, the package also includes the single drop target protector. Talk about bringing you guys the complete package eh?

#877 5 years ago

I’ll wait for the figures to be installed on mine also.

#878 5 years ago

Davi that is awesome! My plastic is broken and I'd rather scoop one of those any day than stacking.

#879 5 years ago

Would be in on the 3d figures as well

#880 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

I hope you like it [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's awesome work Davi.!!!!!

#881 5 years ago

Thanks for nice words. At this moment, I have only one plastic, in my machine.
In case of interest, I will do a one time run, and send a batch to George. I think it's too risky to send this one by one (and expensive).
Price is depends of number of requests, I can't tell you the price first.

#882 5 years ago

George,
Do we order the airball protector from you or Davi. I definitely want one for my game

#883 5 years ago
Quoted from Bskinner46:

George,
Do we order the airball protector from you or Davi. I definitely want one for my game

Bob,

You will order the airball protector from Davi. He will in turn ship them all to me and I will ship them along with your planes. Win win for all

#884 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Bob,
You will order the airball protector from Davi. He will in turn ship them all to me and I will ship them along with your planes. Win win for all

Was there a Second big announcement?

#885 5 years ago

Great figures! I am happy to wait!

#886 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Was there a Second big announcement?

Yes, the awesome airball protector that will compliment the biplane and tiger moth

#887 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Bob,

Yes, please PM me about protectors. I wouldn't want to ruin his thread.

#888 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Yes, please PM me about protectors. I wouldn't want to ruin his thread.

It’s OK, you guys can post and request the airball protectors here. It’s all tied in together

#889 5 years ago

Hey Davi, I definitely want one of the airball protectors.

#890 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Hey Davi, I definitely want one of the airball protectors.

Me too!

#891 5 years ago

Hi Davi, I'll take 2 protectors, one for a backup.

#892 5 years ago

Hi

I would like 2 protectors also please

thanks

#893 5 years ago

Please add me too, for the protectors.

#894 5 years ago

Thanks for PM's; I will be back soon.

#895 5 years ago

Hi Davi - i’ll Also take a set please.

#896 5 years ago

Now I HAVE to order a Tiger Moth from you George AND the protector from Davi. Gawd I hate to love you man. Pm me Brotatoe chip. I’m pm’ing Davi now.

#897 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Now I HAVE to order a Tiger Moth from you George AND the protector from Davi. Gawd I hate to love you man. Pm me Brotatoe chip. I’m pm’ing Davi now.

Don’t forget the 3D Indy and Henry! Sure thing brother, I’ll PM you soon

Don’t tell me you haven't installed the planes yet???

#898 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Don’t forget the 3D Indy and Henry! Sure thing brother, I’ll PM you soon
Don’t tell me you haven't installed the planes yet???

Swapping den with tv room. Resurfacing hardwood floors, pins are temporarily going into dining room, so nothing done with anything else. Trust me, I laid the planes on a towel on IJ glass, and they call to me everyday! Between work and home, damn. Just damn.

I also have Titan rubbers and Comet leds ready to rock IJ.

Daddy’s time will be soon...SOON...

#899 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Swapping den with tv room. Resurfacing hardwood floors, pins are temporarily going into dining room, so nothing done with anything else. Trust me, I laid the planes on a towel on IJ glass, and they call to me everyday! Between work and home, damn. Just damn.
I also have Titan rubbers and Comet leds ready to rock IJ.
Daddy’s time will be soon...SOON...

Alright, you get a free pass this time

#900 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Alright, you get a free pass this time

You’re a harsh yet fair task-master. Thank you Sire.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
14,000 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
25,000 (Firm)
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
Wanted
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels
Other
$ 85.00
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,682 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/18?hl=skyrex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.